Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Pia-Maithili. Too much confusion! (Page 4)

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Interesting post Chill_outSmile! Nicely put, your views on A-P-M, and all the scenarios. Smile

Hmmm. Can Abhay fall in love again...hell yeah! He's half in love with Piya already. I know he's still hung up on Maithili and all that..but Piya has a place in his heart. The initial attraction was because of the obvious resemblance, but I think he's not totally blind to Piya's individuality. Atleast, I hope not. Though it looks like he might take refuge in his "I'm obsessed with my protagonist Maithili" story for a while and try to push Piya away further by telling her he only takes interest in her because of her face. But..,meh. He'll get over itSmile! Detective Piya will dig and prod until she finds the truth and then leave him no choice but to admit his love. I hope by then he will be irrevocably in love with Piya, not Maithili's doppelganger! You're right...this is confusingWink!

I'm not a huge reincarnation fan either...too easy a route to take. Much more interesting to let her be her own person. Maybe she's related..heaven and EK know if thats trueWink. I think its best to let Maithili be what she is...a sad part of his past, and let Piya bring him the joy he so richly deserves in the future.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Interesting post Chill_outSmile! Nicely put, your views on A-P-M, and all the scenarios. Smile

Hmmm. Can Abhay fall in love again...hell yeah! He's half in love with Piya already. I know he's still hung up on Maithili and all that..but Piya has a place in his heart. The initial attraction was because of the obvious resemblance, but I think he's not totally blind to Piya's individuality. Atleast, I hope not. Though it looks like he might take refuge in his "I'm obsessed with my protagonist Maithili" story for a while and try to push Piya away further by telling her he only takes interest in her because of her face. But..,meh. He'll get over itSmile! Detective Piya will dig and prod until she finds the truth and then leave him no choice but to admit his love. I hope by then he will be irrevocably in love with Piya, not Maithili's doppelganger! You're right...this is confusingWink!

I'm not a huge reincarnation fan either...too easy a route to take. Much more interesting to let her be her own person. Maybe she's related..heaven and EK know if thats trueWink. I think its best to let Maithili be what she is...a sad part of his past, and let Piya bring him the joy he so richly deserves in the future.

Thanks for your reply!! I love the way you write! I read your two OSs as well! Pia will ultimately get to know the truth about AM as well as the fact that Abhay isn't exactly human. But her love is irrevocable and as time passes, Abhay will also fall for her, for who she is! (now, doesn't that sound like pure bliss??)
As far as handling Metz goes, I don't want her to be reincarnated and I don't want her back on the show either. It'll be much more exciting if Abhay falls in love with Pia and Maithili still lives on. That will take AbhIya's passion to another level altogether!

madmaxine

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Thanks for your reply!! I love the way you write! I read your two OSs as well! Pia will ultimately get to know the truth about AM as well as the fact that Abhay isn't exactly human. But her love is irrevocable and as time passes, Abhay will also fall for her, for who she is! (now, doesn't that sound like pure bliss??)
As far as handling Metz goes, I don't want her to be reincarnated and I don't want her back on the show either. It'll be much more exciting if Abhay falls in love with Pia and Maithili still lives on. That will take AbhIya's passion to another level altogether!

Thanks dear! I read your OSes as well..both were awesome, esp liked the first one...stop being difficultSmile! Ya..lets hope there's no Metz reincarnation on the cards!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged

Thanks dear! I read your OSes as well..both were awesome, esp liked the first one...stop being difficultSmile! Ya..lets hope there's no Metz reincarnation on the cards!

Aww!! Thank you!! Lets wait and watch. EK's confused us enough to give arguments in favour of bothLOL
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NomiBaby

Neethz i lovee ur postss yaarrr! oh and ur display pic is soo cutee..suku looks really prettyyy..lol ok back to the postt...I AGREEE! he can still love Pia...its not necessary that Maithli has to be his only love..he can still keep her in his heart. i hope he doesnt love pia only for the face though Confused
Hey, Nomi! Thanks a zillion for liking my posts as well as the dpLOL
One can't fall in love with a face. Thats only attraction. Abhay is attracted to Pia's face because of obvious reasons. But ultimately, he'll fall in love with her onlyEmbarrassed

lol your welcome sweety Smile
omgg i cant wait till they fall in lovee.slowly slowly its working lolLOL

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

I know, right?? Me too can't wait!! Ooohhhh!! They already give me butterflies! I swear I don't know what I'll do when they fall in love!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

I know, right?? Me too can't wait!! Ooohhhh!! They already give me butterflies! I swear I don't know what I'll do when they fall in love!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

AHHH! im getting goosebumps lolllLOL hayeee! i would be looking at them two all day when they fall in lovee Day Dreaming

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Actually I think Maithili is very crucial here because, it brings out the reason why Abhay is the way he is,
Secondly and most importantly,we all want him to love Piya badly,
this feeling intensifies immensely when we find out about the connection of Abhay with Maithili,when we realize that it is gonna be difficult for Piya to make Abhay realize his feelings for her...

Abhay as you rightly said, got hit by the thunderbolt(it's a saying from Godfather,meaning Abhay fell for her momentarily) when he saw that she resembled Maithili, but when he sensed that Piya is not Maithili, cannot be Maithili...he died again,and his wounds fell open...
The rage and turmoil in his mind that we saw when Piya accidentally fessed to Abhay is a proof of that. It's not gonna be easy...

Time will play its part well, in healing Abhay and making him fall in love with Piya anew...

Nice post chillout!!Embarrassed

Mugdha

Hey, Mugdha! Thanks for the lovely reply! Maithili is definitely very crucial and I'm not at all against her existence! In fact, I'm glad that Abhay is nurturing a broken heart. When Pia will help him overcome this, he'll warm up to Pia more than ever and this will what make their love even more intense and passionate. I think you got me wrong. It isn't Maithili who pinches me, its the fact that Pia resembles her. Thats way too dramatic for my liking. There were alternatives to show that initial attraction between AbhIya. But I so agree with you. Time takes it all, time bears it away. Time will heal Abhay's wounds too and he'll give life a second chance :)

cutemug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index