Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Pia-Maithili. Too much confusion! (Page 3)

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Chill-out---Awesome Post

I dont want reincarnation & Mats return with negativity coz she look good soul

And come on what the problem that Abhay love mets look-a-like,,,,if being human Pia falling for vampire is good then why not falling for look-a-like

If without love Abhay is doing so much so with love he will be good,,so what there is some memories of mets in his heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Chill-out---Awesome Post

I dont want reincarnation & Mats return with negativity coz she look good soul

And come on what the problem that Abhay love mets look-a-like,,,,if being human Pia falling for vampire is good then why not falling for look-a-like

If without love Abhay is doing so much so with love he will be good,,so what there is some memories of mets in his heart

Thanks for replying, sim! I don't want the AM love atory or Abhay's feelings to be belittled by turning Maithili negative! I want to reinstate that Abhay can fall in love with Pia even though he's a Devdas for Maihtili.Thanks for agreeingSmile

-sim-

hamsini Newbie
hamsini
hamsini

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
abhay will confess.

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hamsini

abhay will confess.

I hope soEmbarrassed
Nomaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Nomaa.
Nomaa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Neethz i lovee ur postss yaarrr! oh and ur display pic is soo cutee..suku looks really prettyyy..lol ok back to the postt...I AGREEE! he can still love Pia...its not necessary that Maithli has to be his only love..he can still keep her in his heart. i hope he doesnt love pia only for the face though Confused

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NomiBaby

Neethz i lovee ur postss yaarrr! oh and ur display pic is soo cutee..suku looks really prettyyy..lol ok back to the postt...I AGREEE! he can still love Pia...its not necessary that Maithli has to be his only love..he can still keep her in his heart. i hope he doesnt love pia only for the face though Confused
Hey, Nomi! Thanks a zillion for liking my posts as well as the dpLOL
One can't fall in love with a face. Thats only attraction. Abhay is attracted to Pia's face because of obvious reasons. But ultimately, he'll fall in love with her onlyEmbarrassed
Edward01 Groupbie
Edward01
Edward01

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Chill_out what an awesome post and interesting way of interpreting the facts. I can not write even half as beautifully as you do so will not even attempt to comment.
I will however add that I feel Pia may be shown as a descendant of Maithili ...... with some connection to the Fort !!

.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Edward01

Hey Chill_out what an awesome post and interesting way of interpreting the facts. I can not write even half as beautifully as you do so will not even attempt to comment.
I will however add that I feel Pia may be shown as a descendant of Maithili ...... with some connection to the Fort !!

Hey, that'll be really interesting! Though, I doubt Maithili ever got married, she must've killed herself before that but I will not at all mind if she is a descendant of Maithili! Maybe thats why her mother kept telling her she's special. She's got royalty in her blood! From her mom's side of course. And maybe thats what the will has tooEmbarrassed
Thanks for replying!

Edited by Chill_Out - 02 January 2011 at 12:15pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index