Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Pia-Maithili. Too much confusion!

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaushiki9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
agree with u buddy !
he can definitely fall in love with Pia taking her as a completely diffn person than Mitz... and he can still keep Mitz in his hrt...

nice post :)
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for starting this topic..you know,....it will stop repetitive topics and everyone can gather together and discuss this issue..so a big 👍🏼 to ya! 😃

Will he be able to find love again?

Of course he will..yeah there's that famous Kuch kuch hota hai dialogue..pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai..but in the end srk got together with kajol...😆

My interpretation is that you don't find love, it comes to you. It just happens, you don't get a warning..Pia had no idea that she would meet the love of her life in this new town..nor did Abhay. Love is not something you can control, though you can try to resist it.

But the truth is Abhay cannot resist his love for Pia..and as for whether it is truly love for Pia....

Is he in love with the person or the face?

Yes, I do agree, he was attracted towards Pia because she looks like Maithili...and CV's are yet to show concrete evidence it is indeed Pia he loves. 🤔.but the truth is..Abhay has accepted that Maithili is gone..true he is still immersed in her memories..but despite the fact that the Pandher palace brought those painful yaadien back, on hearing Pia's call for help, he came rushing...

I think it's intertwined..Abhay could not save Maithili..so now he wants to save Pia..so it's not a question of loving only the face...

It happens even in real life..a person who has had a bad experience in the past tries his best to avert it in the future...so Abhay is simply trying to save Pia from Maithili's fate..and of course in the process he's falling in love with her...😆

I hope I didn't go nonsensical or off-topic..😆 😕
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
ohho. .lov ur post
U r right. .pia shud nt b maithali. .n m waitng 4 abhay's self confession dat he loves pia
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Actually I think Maithili is very crucial here because, it brings out the reason why Abhay is the way he is,
Secondly and most importantly,we all want him to love Piya badly,
this feeling intensifies immensely when we find out about the connection of Abhay with Maithili,when we realize that it is gonna be difficult for Piya to make Abhay realize his feelings for her...

Abhay as you rightly said, got hit by the thunderbolt(it's a saying from Godfather,meaning Abhay fell for her momentarily) when he saw that she resembled Maithili, but when he sensed that Piya is not Maithili, cannot be Maithili...he died again,and his wounds fell open...
The rage and turmoil in his mind that we saw when Piya accidentally fessed to Abhay is a proof of that. It's not gonna be easy...

Time will play its part well, in healing Abhay and making him fall in love with Piya anew...

Nice post chillout!!😳

Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well written. Totally agree with you. 👍🏼

So what if Abhay loved Matz once. He can and will (hopefully) fall in love again with Pia. It will take time but will happen. I believe in hope and life giving you a second chance. And i guess Pia is a sign for Abhay that you have another chance to make it right, live your life and fall in love again. 😳
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Love comes in so many shapes and sizes. Our heart has the capacity to love many people for different things. Actual comes once in a lifetime but it's not unheard of for someone to find another love. I mean people always fall in and out of Love. Yes Abhay still loves Metx but his heart is Accepting Piya which troubles him but it inevitable. Piya will win over and U know his heart will find space actually its already made room for Piya he just doesn't know it yet.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chilloo.. I agree with u..
If Pia was not mend to be with Abhay she wuld have never landed up on him..firstly..!!
We all knw in the end it's gonna be AbhiYa but the journery it's yet to decide Hw'll they fall in.. Though Piya is now in luv with Abhay.. & Abhay he still luv Maithili.. & will always luv her.. Pia still luved Abhay when he told tat he luv's Metz..n even after so many rejections Pia still can't help it but she does feel for Abhay.. & now after knwing the lie tat Abhay is only obsessed abt Metz his books main Protagonist.. So Piya I'm sure she'll never give up luving Abhay.. And talking abt him being a Monster.. I do feel Piya's luv for Abhay wuld have been deep rooted till than.. So I have full faith in her luv..
As for Abhay.. He won't stop loving Metz.. Cumon..They gave up their lifes for each other.. Metz was is n always will have a place in his life as the first person he fall in with..but He'll realized tat Pia has slowly taken a spl place in his heart.. Not Maithili's place but her very own.. Abhay's rude-arrogant outer cover has affection n care for Pia..within.. Though sometimes we do feel tat he can only luv Pia for being a Doppelganger but someday we'll feel tat he is falling in for Piya..for wat she's..!!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaushiki9

agree with u buddy !

he can definitely fall in love with Pia taking her as a completely diffn person than Mitz... and he can still keep Mitz in his hrt...

nice post :)

Thanks!! You got the entire point! Pia need not take Maithili's place in his heart but she can definitely create her own place!
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Thanks for starting this topic..you know,....it will stop repetitive topics and everyone can gather together and discuss this issue..so a big 👍🏼 to ya! 😃

Will he be able to find love again?

Of course he will..yeah there's that famous Kuch kuch hota hai dialogue..pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai..but in the end srk got together with kajol...😆

My interpretation is that you don't find love, it comes to you. It just happens, you don't get a warning..Pia had no idea that she would meet the love of her life in this new town..nor did Abhay. Love is not something you can control, though you can try to resist it.

But the truth is Abhay cannot resist his love for Pia..and as for whether it is truly love for Pia....

Is he in love with the person or the face?

Yes, I do agree, he was attracted towards Pia because she looks like Maithili...and CV's are yet to show concrete evidence it is indeed Pia he loves. 🤔.but the truth is..Abhay has accepted that Maithili is gone..true he is still immersed in her memories..but despite the fact that the Pandher palace brought those painful yaadien back, on hearing Pia's call for help, he came rushing...

I think it's intertwined..Abhay could not save Maithili..so now he wants to save Pia..so it's not a question of loving only the face...

It happens even in real life..a person who has had a bad experience in the past tries his best to avert it in the future...so Abhay is simply trying to save Pia from Maithili's fate..and of course in the process he's falling in love with her...😆

I hope I didn't go nonsensical or off-topic..😆 😕

I loved your reply, Meg!! 
As much as I loved Rahul in KKHH, I could never ever agree to the dialogue that you can love only once. Of course, first love is always special. Maithili will always hold a special place in Abhay's heart but this won't stop Pia from making her own place, too! As you said, love is more often, involuntary. I loved what you said! Abhay will ebb away from finding love but love will eventually find him. And of course, he's born to save. Be it Pia, Misha, Tracker or the rest of the world, he's always ready to save as much as his parents hate it. He's meant to kill, he's a monster. Yet, he can't see anyone have the same fate as his beloved. So, he defies the rule of nature, rebels against the fact that he's designed to destroy and indulges in protecting mankind. Thanks for replying!