Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Pia-Maithili. Too much confusion!

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kash4evershona17Edward01larimel22cutemug-sim-IndigoBluesmadmaxine--sumana13--RitzieAmeresAyeChavannimatwamangomusic_l0ver036.PINK.

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged
agree with u buddy !
he can definitely fall in love with Pia taking her as a completely diffn person than Mitz... and he can still keep Mitz in his hrt...

nice post :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for starting this topic..you know,....it will stop repetitive topics and everyone can gather together and discuss this issue..so a big Thumbs Up to ya! Big smile

Will he be able to find love again?

Of course he will..yeah there's that famous Kuch kuch hota hai dialogue..pyaar sirf ek baar hota hai..but in the end srk got together with kajol...LOL

My interpretation is that you don't find love, it comes to you. It just happens, you don't get a warning..Pia had no idea that she would meet the love of her life in this new town..nor did Abhay. Love is not something you can control, though you can try to resist it.

But the truth is Abhay cannot resist his love for Pia..and as for whether it is truly love for Pia....

Is he in love with the person or the face?

Yes, I do agree, he was attracted towards Pia because she looks like Maithili...and CV's are yet to show concrete evidence it is indeed Pia he loves. Ermm.but the truth is..Abhay has accepted that Maithili is gone..true he is still immersed in her memories..but despite the fact that the Pandher palace brought those painful yaadien back, on hearing Pia's call for help, he came rushing...

I think it's intertwined..Abhay could not save Maithili..so now he wants to save Pia..so it's not a question of loving only the face...

It happens even in real life..a person who has had a bad experience in the past tries his best to avert it in the future...so Abhay is simply trying to save Pia from Maithili's fate..and of course in the process he's falling in love with her...LOL

I hope I didn't go nonsensical or off-topic..LOL Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Edward01cutemugkaushiki9--sumana13--.Jane..

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
ohho. .lov ur post
U r right. .pia shud nt b maithali. .n m waitng 4 abhay's self confession dat he loves pia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged

Actually I think Maithili is very crucial here because, it brings out the reason why Abhay is the way he is,
Secondly and most importantly,we all want him to love Piya badly,
this feeling intensifies immensely when we find out about the connection of Abhay with Maithili,when we realize that it is gonna be difficult for Piya to make Abhay realize his feelings for her...

Abhay as you rightly said, got hit by the thunderbolt(it's a saying from Godfather,meaning Abhay fell for her momentarily) when he saw that she resembled Maithili, but when he sensed that Piya is not Maithili, cannot be Maithili...he died again,and his wounds fell open...
The rage and turmoil in his mind that we saw when Piya accidentally fessed to Abhay is a proof of that. It's not gonna be easy...

Time will play its part well, in healing Abhay and making him fall in love with Piya anew...

Nice post chillout!!Embarrassed

Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 02 January 2011 at 2:14pm

.Jane..

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Very well written. Totally agree with you. Thumbs Up

So what if Abhay loved Matz once. He can and will (hopefully) fall in love again with Pia. It will take time but will happen. I believe in hope and life giving you a second chance. And i guess Pia is a sign for Abhay that you have another chance to make it right, live your life and fall in love again. Embarrassed

.Jane..

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Love comes in so many shapes and sizes. Our heart has the capacity to love many people for different things. Actual comes once in a lifetime but it's not unheard of for someone to find another love. I mean people always fall in and out of Love. Yes Abhay still loves Metx but his heart is Accepting Piya which troubles him but it inevitable. Piya will win over and U know his heart will find space actually its already made room for Piya he just doesn't know it yet.

IndigoBlues.Jane..

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Chilloo.. I agree with u..
If Pia was not mend to be with Abhay she wuld have never landed up on him..firstly..!!
We all knw in the end it's gonna be AbhiYa but the journery it's yet to decide Hw'll they fall in.. Though Piya is now in luv with Abhay.. & Abhay he still luv Maithili.. & will always luv her.. Pia still luved Abhay when he told tat he luv's Metz..n even after so many rejections Pia still can't help it but she does feel for Abhay.. & now after knwing the lie tat Abhay is only obsessed abt Metz his books main Protagonist.. So Piya I'm sure she'll never give up luving Abhay.. And talking abt him being a Monster.. I do feel Piya's luv for Abhay wuld have been deep rooted till than.. So I have full faith in her luv..
As for Abhay.. He won't stop loving Metz.. Cumon..They gave up their lifes for each other.. Metz was is n always will have a place in his life as the first person he fall in with..but He'll realized tat Pia has slowly taken a spl place in his heart.. Not Maithili's place but her very own.. Abhay's rude-arrogant outer cover has affection n care for Pia..within.. Though sometimes we do feel tat he can only luv Pia for being a Doppelganger but someday we'll feel tat he is falling in for Piya..for wat she's..!!

IndigoBlues.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index