Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mishal will leave ltl by end of feb!!! (Page 7)

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. Unhappy

I have been getting this 'Will Dutta's face change' nightmares after I came to know that it is a bomb blast and not just falling from the cliffLOL

Anyway..if it ends in Feb, it will be abrupt...It is like developing the characters and story so slowly and beautifully, but climax...fast and unconvincing..I mean...we have seen Tasha's story unfold so beautifully for so long...please give us time to enjoy their happy times and romance now! Please do not take that away from us now! We deserve that!Smile

By Dec 31 Dutta had already realized the futility of his attitude...that by keeping away from the ppl he loves he is making them unhappy...he is unhappy himself and also doing them injustice as they had their reasons to act the way they did. I loved how they have brought about a change in his attitude minus any big revelations. Now two months is enuf tie all the loose ends wrt Dutta's family and end on a happy note.
Anyways I seriously dont believe these rumours...Colors and Playtime I feel are pretty professional and so is MR. I dont think anyone will let go of the goose that lays golden eggs.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29Fishfishmozart66-Huma-

shish15 IF-Dazzler
shish15
shish15

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
I think we should stop haunting all the Mishal Raheja's at facebook....sit back and enjoy the track for now......surely he is not leaving for now.....why worry about what might happen might not happen sometime in future.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66mussy.jamshedrpmenonImmaculateDreamkhushix-Huma-MrsKhan

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
@kshreya2002: BINGO! That's what crossed my mind too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshed

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged

By Dec 31 Dutta had already realized the futility of his attitude...that by keeping away from the ppl he loves he is making them unhappy...he is unhappy himself and also doing them injustice as they had their reasons to act the way they did. I loved how they have brought about a change in his attitude minus any big revelations. Now two months is enuf tie all the loose ends wrt Dutta's family and end on a happy note.
Anyways I seriously dont believe these rumours...Colors and Playtime I feel are pretty professional and so is MR. I dont think anyone will let go of the goose that lays golden eggs.

@bold : I agree completely...To believe or not to believe is not bothering me. These rumors just sow a seed of doubt in my mind that bothers me while I watch the show. Let the people in the business decide what is best for them...

For me. I am more excited about what will happen on Monday than anything else right now...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mussy.jamshedMrsKhan

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SAraW

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ khushi - Btw this account also contains RD, MV, etc in the friend list and MV's profile pic also seems to be a personal pic with Jay....and RD's account says she will not add any fans Confused....so I dont think RD's a/c should be fake as if it was, why wouldnt she add fans as fake a/cs are created for that purpose na - to add max ppl.....so if RD's a/c is not fake then the MR in her a/c should be real na Confused?

I believe this is MV's real fb account:
In some of her albums she has pics with Jay B. Ridhi's real fb account is also highly secure like MR's.

"Ridhi" is real while Riddhi is not Smile  there are now a couple of Ridhis floating over FB LOL  

all i can say is.. LTL is not ending in FEB! its all rumors! the msg posted here by Nimmo a few days back is now gain posted on some Random TAsha club and the person is now claiming that she talked with MR LOL Safaid jhoot . LOL  

and its beyond me how can anyone interpret from the same msg that the show is ending in fEb? when it  only says " Im there for a few months"  Come one guys! stope worrying! and dont bother abt these fakies!

and Dutta is not Dying!!!! for heaven's sake!!
Ksh this is for everyone! LOL  

I was jst thinking dat these r the times that SAraW would come by nd spread sme positivity nd then I remembered the signature saying leaving IF...Thanks for commentingSmileSmileSmile...Me very positive now.....
Smile

mussy.jamshedImmaculateDream

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold : I agree completely...To believe or not to believe is not bothering me. These rumors just sow a seed of doubt in my mind that bothers me while I watch the show. Let the people in the business decide what is best for them...

For me. I am more excited about what will happen on Monday than anything else right now...Smile

Becuz of these rumours floating around I guess all of us are simply too scared to speculate what happens...atleast I am!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29mozart66mussy.jamshed

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Not Again!!
it has become like every time i come here, i would be thinking, today what i am going to read about Mishal and him leaving LTL.. every second day we get something to worry about..
all these just takes away the fun of watching the serial..

kala ki nightmares chodo, mujhe nightmares aane lage the, mishal leaving.. dutta to die..replacement... what not??Confused
But i have made a new year resolution LOL not to worry about any of these.. think positively and just enjoy the show...Smile

believe me guyz, i am really getting a feeling that this will be a great year for LTL..it will surely get its due recognition and Mishal will definitely not leave the show before that..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmozart66ImmaculateDreamMrsKhan

MAAHI_RCKZZ Groupbie
MAAHI_RCKZZ
MAAHI_RCKZZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chochu15

I think we should stop haunting all the Mishal Raheja's at facebook....sit back and enjoy the track for now......surely he is not leaving for now.....why worry about what might happen might not happen sometime in future.
total agree wid u chochu15 all girls tht r mishal fanz jus sit back and enjoy the track on laagi tujhse lagan

shish15mozart66

Go to top