Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mishal will leave ltl by end of feb!!! (Page 6)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. Unhappy

I have been getting this 'Will Dutta's face change' nightmares after I came to know that it is a bomb blast and not just falling from the cliffLOL

Anyway..if it ends in Feb, it will be abrupt...It is like developing the characters and story so slowly and beautifully, but climax...fast and unconvincing..I mean...we have seen Tasha's story unfold so beautifully for so long...please give us time to enjoy their happy times and romance now! Please do not take that away from us now! We deserve that!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstmozart66ImmaculateDream

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

@ khushi - Btw this account also contains RD, MV, etc in the friend list and MV's profile pic also seems to be a personal pic with Jay....and RD's account says she will not add any fans Confused....so I dont think RD's a/c should be fake as if it was, why wouldnt she add fans as fake a/cs are created for that purpose na - to add max ppl.....so if RD's a/c is not fake then the MR in her a/c should be real na Confused?

I believe this is MV's real fb account:
In some of her albums she has pics with Jay B. Ridhi's real fb account is also highly secure like MR's.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*ImmaculateDream

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. Unhappy

That kind of sums it up for me too, is totally taking a toll, takes the fun out of watching the showUnhappy........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Huma-

Aparna: ....i believe this is the real MR account...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mishal-Raheja/503713196

Maybe yaar....there are too many accounts of MR floating and they all try to make it look as real as possible LOL.....as Khushi and Rosa said, maybe the other one is also fake, I dont know but it doesnt matter much as I've never interacted with him or anything LOL......and I really hope this message is fake as I dont want to keep a deadline for MR in LTL, as then we wont be able to enjoy the show and its beautiful moments peacefully.....so what about the message that dusk had received, was that from the original one?

ya that one was the real one...should ask her which one is real..LOL

*dewdrop~pearl*

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
i agree...they definitely wont be ending the show after he leaves....but i just hope they donr ruin the image of dutta by bringing in some other actor to play the role...

*dewdrop~pearl*

ImmaculateDream IF-Sizzlerz
ImmaculateDream
ImmaculateDream

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

@ khushi - Btw this account also contains RD, MV, etc in the friend list and MV's profile pic also seems to be a personal pic with Jay....and RD's account says she will not add any fans Confused....so I dont think RD's a/c should be fake as if it was, why wouldnt she add fans as fake a/cs are created for that purpose na - to add max ppl.....so if RD's a/c is not fake then the MR in her a/c should be real na Confused?

I believe this is MV's real fb account:
In some of her albums she has pics with Jay B. Ridhi's real fb account is also highly secure like MR's.

"Ridhi" is real while Riddhi is not Smile  there are now a couple of Ridhis floating over FB LOL  

all i can say is.. LTL is not ending in FEB! its all rumors! the msg posted here by Nimmo a few days back is now gain posted on some Random TAsha club and the person is now claiming that she talked with MR LOL Safaid jhoot . LOL  

and its beyond me how can anyone interpret from the same msg that the show is ending in fEb? when it  only says " Im there for a few months"  Come one guys! stope worrying! and dont bother abt these fakies!

and Dutta is not Dying!!!! for heaven's sake!!
Ksh this is for everyone! LOL  

Edited by SAraW - 02 January 2011 at 10:30am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLarayjstCrystal29shish15--Sia---Huma-khushixMrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:30am | IP Logged

Maybe yaar....there are too many accounts of MR floating and they all try to make it look as real as possible LOL.....as Khushi and Rosa said, maybe the other one is also fake, I dont know but it doesnt matter much as I've never interacted with him or anything LOL......and I really hope this message is fake as I dont want to keep a deadline for MR in LTL, as then we wont be able to enjoy the show and its beautiful moments peacefully.....so what about the message that dusk had received, was that from the original one?

Wow so Mishal added her back Wink.....

-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged

Wow so Mishal added her back Wink.....

no he does not add fans...but u can send his messages..

*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top