Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@kshreya2002: BINGO! That's what crossed my mind too!
Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

By Dec 31 Dutta had already realized the futility of his attitude...that by keeping away from the ppl he loves he is making them unhappy...he is unhappy himself and also doing them injustice as they had their reasons to act the way they did. I loved how they have brought about a change in his attitude minus any big revelations. Now two months is enuf tie all the loose ends wrt Dutta's family and end on a happy note.
Anyways I seriously dont believe these rumours...Colors and Playtime I feel are pretty professional and so is MR. I dont think anyone will let go of the goose that lays golden eggs.

@bold : I agree completely...To believe or not to believe is not bothering me. These rumors just sow a seed of doubt in my mind that bothers me while I watch the show. Let the people in the business decide what is best for them...

For me. I am more excited about what will happen on Monday than anything else right now...😊
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAraW

"Ridhi" is real while Riddhi is not 😊  there are now a couple of Ridhis floating over FB πŸ˜†  

all i can say is.. LTL is not ending in FEB! its all rumors! the msg posted here by Nimmo a few days back is now gain posted on some Random TAsha club and the person is now claiming that she talked with MR πŸ˜† Safaid jhoot . πŸ˜†  

and its beyond me how can anyone interpret from the same msg that the show is ending in fEb? when it  only says " Im there for a few months"  Come one guys! stope worrying! and dont bother abt these fakies!

and Dutta is not Dying!!!! for heaven's sake!!
Ksh this is for everyone! πŸ˜†  

I was jst thinking dat these r the times that SAraW would come by nd spread sme positivity nd then I remembered the signature saying leaving IF...Thanks for commenting😊😊😊...Me very positive now.....
😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: crystal_29

@bold : I agree completely...To believe or not to believe is not bothering me. These rumors just sow a seed of doubt in my mind that bothers me while I watch the show. Let the people in the business decide what is best for them...

For me. I am more excited about what will happen on Monday than anything else right now...😊

Becuz of these rumours floating around I guess all of us are simply too scared to speculate what happens...atleast I am!
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Not Again!!
it has become like every time i come here, i would be thinking, today what i am going to read about Mishal and him leaving LTL.. every second day we get something to worry about..
all these just takes away the fun of watching the serial..

kala ki nightmares chodo, mujhe nightmares aane lage the, mishal leaving.. dutta to die..replacement... what not??πŸ˜•
But i have made a new year resolution πŸ˜† not to worry about any of these.. think positively and just enjoy the show...😊

believe me guyz, i am really getting a feeling that this will be a great year for LTL..it will surely get its due recognition and Mishal will definitely not leave the show before that..😊

MAAHI_RCKZZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chochu15

I think we should stop haunting all the Mishal Raheja's at facebook....sit back and enjoy the track for now......surely he is not leaving for now.....why worry about what might happen might not happen sometime in future.

total agree wid u chochu15 all girls tht r mishal fanz jus sit back and enjoy the track on laagi tujhse lagan
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

thats true! this Fake Mishal is currently wandering here at IF .. the day Nimmo posted her conversation with the REAL MR .. this Fakie updated his Status the next day πŸ˜† with almost the same info πŸ˜†  and those pictures ur talking abt .. i saw them as well.. they were posted by "Ridhi dogra" abt 2-3 months ago on her personal account.. Mussy shared them here as well .. ..Fake MR got a hold on those pics a Bit late though ..πŸ˜› even saw Fake Riddhi commenting on one of the pics there..Which was Ridiculous!

Let me clear it once and for all .. 
These are the Fake Popular accounts .. of MR n other mentioned ACtors in thread..

Riddhi (fake)

Original:

I request again not to Trouble yourselves by believing anything that is being said by these fake account holders.... there is nothing of that sort happening .... Dutta's Death/ accident is the requirement of the story .. there is nothing beyond that.. and MR is not leaving .... neither the show is ending in feb.. so Avoid these  dubious rumors and enjoy the show as long its there..

rest is upto u all .. 😊 

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
Dew-drop thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
For the time being these r just rumors & it has already been clarified that MR is not leaving the show ... & as its not confirmed that this news is 4rm the real MR FB account so no point in believing this & spoiling ones mood over it  .. when such situation arises then it would b seen & discussed then only ....

So 4 now just enjoy the show as it comes ....😊

Closing this topic
LTL Dev Team ...