Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. πŸ˜”

I have been getting this 'Will Dutta's face change' nightmares after I came to know that it is a bomb blast and not just falling from the cliffπŸ˜†

Anyway..if it ends in Feb, it will be abrupt...It is like developing the characters and story so slowly and beautifully, but climax...fast and unconvincing..I mean...we have seen Tasha's story unfold so beautifully for so long...please give us time to enjoy their happy times and romance now! Please do not take that away from us now! We deserve that!😊
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

@ khushi - Btw this account also contains RD, MV, etc in the friend list and MV's profile pic also seems to be a personal pic with Jay....and RD's account says she will not add any fans πŸ˜•....so I dont think RD's a/c should be fake as if it was, why wouldnt she add fans as fake a/cs are created for that purpose na - to add max ppl.....so if RD's a/c is not fake then the MR in her a/c should be real na πŸ˜•?

I believe this is MV's real fb account:
In some of her albums she has pics with Jay B. Ridhi's real fb account is also highly secure like MR's.
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. πŸ˜”

That kind of sums it up for me too, is totally taking a toll, takes the fun out of watching the showπŸ˜”........
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Maybe yaar....there are too many accounts of MR floating and they all try to make it look as real as possible πŸ˜†.....as Khushi and Rosa said, maybe the other one is also fake, I dont know but it doesnt matter much as I've never interacted with him or anything πŸ˜†......and I really hope this message is fake as I dont want to keep a deadline for MR in LTL, as then we wont be able to enjoy the show and its beautiful moments peacefully.....so what about the message that dusk had received, was that from the original one?

ya that one was the real one...should ask her which one is real..πŸ˜†
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
i agree...they definitely wont be ending the show after he leaves....but i just hope they donr ruin the image of dutta by bringing in some other actor to play the role...
ImmaculateDream thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I believe this is MV's real fb account:
In some of her albums she has pics with Jay B. Ridhi's real fb account is also highly secure like MR's.

"Ridhi" is real while Riddhi is not 😊  there are now a couple of Ridhis floating over FB πŸ˜†  

all i can say is.. LTL is not ending in FEB! its all rumors! the msg posted here by Nimmo a few days back is now gain posted on some Random TAsha club and the person is now claiming that she talked with MR πŸ˜† Safaid jhoot . πŸ˜†  

and its beyond me how can anyone interpret from the same msg that the show is ending in fEb? when it  only says " Im there for a few months"  Come one guys! stope worrying! and dont bother abt these fakies!

and Dutta is not Dying!!!! for heaven's sake!!
Ksh this is for everyone! πŸ˜†  

Edited by SAraW - 13 years ago
*dewdrop~pearl* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

ya that one was the real one...should ask her which one is real..πŸ˜†

Wow so Mishal added her back πŸ˜‰.....

-MeMyselfI thumbnail

Wow so Mishal added her back πŸ˜‰.....

no he does not add fans...but u can send his messages..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: crystal_29

I have been getting this 'Will Dutta's face change' nightmares after I came to know that it is a bomb blast and not just falling from the cliffπŸ˜†

Anyway..if it ends in Feb, it will be abrupt...It is like developing the characters and story so slowly and beautifully, but climax...fast and unconvincing..I mean...we have seen Tasha's story unfold so beautifully for so long...please give us time to enjoy their happy times and romance now! Please do not take that away from us now! We deserve that!😊

By Dec 31 Dutta had already realized the futility of his attitude...that by keeping away from the ppl he loves he is making them unhappy...he is unhappy himself and also doing them injustice as they had their reasons to act the way they did. I loved how they have brought about a change in his attitude minus any big revelations. Now two months is enuf tie all the loose ends wrt Dutta's family and end on a happy note.
Anyways I seriously dont believe these rumours...Colors and Playtime I feel are pretty professional and so is MR. I dont think anyone will let go of the goose that lays golden eggs.
shish15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think we should stop haunting all the Mishal Raheja's at facebook....sit back and enjoy the track for now......surely he is not leaving for now.....why worry about what might happen might not happen sometime in future.