mishal will leave ltl by end of feb!!! - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

I dont think so, as I mentioned, there are lots of personal and low quality and shaky pics uploaded which I have not seen anywhere else!

MR's real account is a personal one...totally tank-jhaank proof! But of course it's upto you whether you'll believe me or not!😊
Originally posted by sub_rosa

MR's real account is a personal one...totally tank-jhaank proof! But of course it's upto you whether you'll believe me or not!😊

Maybe or maybe not 😕....I'm not sure, I just said based on these aspects......

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 13 years ago

February ha, dats really close if it's true😔, guess all things come to an end some time or the other....... Nyways, I am gonna take this to be true unless and until it's proven that it's not so because that way, if LTL does end by Feb end, I won't feel betrayed/disappointed nd if it doesn't I will be elated.....

Well,for one thing,LTL is doing quite well these days.Why not just enjoy it whole heartedly while we have MR in it,and then think of the real stuff when it actually comes and hits us on the face,ie.,if it really does,ever.

Also,please lets us not guess which account is fake,and which one is real.Does it really matter? All the news concerning MR,we will surely get through the articles,and thats all what we care about,right? Dutta Patil holds more importance than MR.

Just my opinion,not to hurt anyone...

Happy New Year to all... ðŸ˜Š
Hmm..I don't know what to say!

True...Not True...whatever it is...It would have been lot better to watch the show without this knife hanging over our head..I seriously feel like that when I see Dutta nowadays...the track that is going on now is like the most important track of the show and we have to watch it with these doubts in mind like 'is this show ending'...'will dutta change'...'will dutta's face change'😕

What a pity!
Well ok...I dont believe this news. And if it is true and Dutta's part ends with they tying up the loose ends wrt Dutta I will be fine with it. I dont believe Colors will end LTL as soon as Feb...LTL is doing quiet well TRP-wise and Colors really doesnt have much choice as their new launches have been turkeys. So if Dutta's story ends in LTL it will be a tragic end for him unless they replace MR.
But anyways I dont really want to give too much thought to MR leaving news floating around. Its better to enjoy the show one day at a time as long as its enjoyable and wish all the best to its cast and crew.
Originally posted by crystal_29

Hmm..I don't know what to say!

True...Not True...whatever it is...It would have been lot better to watch the show without this knife hanging over our head..I seriously feel like that when I see Dutta nowadays...the track that is going on now is like the most important track of the show and we have to watch it with these doubts in mind like 'is this show ending'...'will dutta change'...'will dutta's face change'😕

What a pity!

Yeah...I get all kinds of ektaish nightmares on what will happen with the 'Will Dutta die?' news. Its tough to enjoy the show. 😔
i hope the give proper end to the show....for now i want to enjoy tasha romance...best luck to MR
Originally posted by -Huma-

Aparna: ....i believe this is the real MR account...

http://www.facebook.com/people/Mishal-Raheja/503713196

Maybe yaar....there are too many accounts of MR floating and they all try to make it look as real as possible 😆.....as Khushi and Rosa said, maybe the other one is also fake, I dont know but it doesnt matter much as I've never interacted with him or anything 😆......and I really hope this message is fake as I dont want to keep a deadline for MR in LTL, as then we wont be able to enjoy the show and its beautiful moments peacefully.....so what about the message that dusk had received, was that from the original one?