Laagi Tujhse Lagan

mishal will leave ltl by end of feb!!!

ujju111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello guys, there's been a lot of discussion about mishal leaving ltl.I have a friend Jessica (an ltl freak.. just like all of us here) in my facebook frnd list wherein she had messaged mishal (the actual one..100%) and he had later replied that he'll remain our dsp only till feb end!!!
Do trust me as this news is completely real!!!
Edited by ujju111 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
how do we know its real mishal...there r many fake MR accounts on FB...
ujju111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Huma-

Huma(n to all others who hold this doubt), i cannot satisfy you completely as i don't have the proof u need. But I do know that it's Mishal's real account as it is completely verified.. its upto you to believe
regards..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Huma-

yh i agree... theres loads of MR accounts on FB so its hard 2 say if it is the real 1 or not

anyway i hope this doesnt happen
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think we shouldn't really get embroiled in this hoo-ha about him leaving. We all know that the LTL will end 1 day and if he is supposedly leaving in Feb, then maybe its a good time- how long will Kala's truth be kept away from Dutta? Her attempt to kill Dutta is the final nail in the coffin. The minute the villain starts to think of killing, you know the victim will be trying to sniff the person out. Obviously Dutta is going to survive the incident next week and he will be probably start to take these attempts on his life more seriosuly. I cant see LTL going on for months and months. Lets just enjoy the present- Tasha reunion is imminent!
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

yh i agree... theres loads of MR accounts on FB so its hard 2 say if it is the real 1 or not

anyway i hope this doesnt happen

yeah and frankly, it seems very unlikely that an actor would tell someone over FB that he is going to leave before it is announced to the media...
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can we all stop speculating if MR is leaving or not? I am sure CVs would let the world know about it (via articles, promos etc. etc.). We all can deal with it when it REALLY happens. As it is it would look really bad on Mishal's part if he left the serial midway when it is going great for him and the serial. I am sure he is professional enough to finish up one assignment and move on to another just like he wound up Love Story and showed up in LTL. I am sure with his bollywood venture, he will still be able to manage movies and this serial... he can stop working in any teleserial once LTL winds up but not leave it half-way through to make an entry in bollywood. We surely don't want another unprofessional person working in bollywood. Don't bollywood actors manage two-three projects at one time? so if he is truly aspiring to be a bollywood hero then he will understand to juggle between many assignments at once. The serial can continue with him working and the bollywood project too can happen simultaneously.... who's stopping him? If he doesn't want to work in the serial then it is a different issue. but that doesn't seem to be the case. so why speculate and upset the mood of watching LTL? these rumours (or true stories whichever is true) is unsettling so many viewers that none are able to enjoy LTL with clear mind. As IF memebers we can actively put a stop to spreading such pieces of disturbing news and continue enjoying while things last... when things have to happen they will happen regardless of our wishes...

Another important thing - one day LTL will end and since we have all been unanimous about LTL being DIFFERENT than run-of-the-mill EK type serials, the story can not be stretched to endless years.... with or without leaps... It is a sweet story with a great narration style and will end when they show what they want to show and I am sure the CVs won't far-fetch it like EK serial..... So don't worry... I would rather have LTL wind up properly even if it means just few more months and forever cherish the memories of a great serial on the Indian TV...I think that is more than likely!!!
Edited by mozart66 - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Well who knows  but I hope they end the serial logically by end Feb...let us remember it as a well made serial and carry the good memory of Dutta Bhau....as MR is Dutta Bhau and no other

triasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
dntttttttttttt panic guys...................HE IS NOT GOING ANYWHERE...............THESE r all fake accounts..............and am sure he has no such plans of leaving LTL................ALL THESE WERE RUMOURS.............DID U GET ANY MORE ARTICLES...........NO na.............so chill.............
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mozart66

I am sure with his bollywood venture, he will still be able to manage movies and this serial... he can stop working in any teleserial once LTL winds up but not leave it half-way through to make an entry in bollywood. We surely don't want another unprofessional person working in bollywood. Don't bollywood actors manage two-three projects at one time? so if he is truly aspiring to be a bollywood hero then he will understand to juggle between many assignments at once. The serial can continue with him working and the bollywood project too can happen simultaneously.... who's stopping him? ...

yh i agree cos i dnt knw if many knw but prachi desai juggled 3 assignments at a time, kasam se, started her shooting for her film and jhalak dikhla ja...so if she could handle 3 at a time thn m sure tht mishal wud b able to too...