Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Veecha Performance Link here guys:) (Page 3)

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neenu55

that first couples perfomance was realy good especialy that girl
and in the case of suhana and ishaan
their performance was good
but they r not looking like romantic pair
they looks like cute and funny pair

I agree... suhana n Ishaan cud be called cute, good actors... but hardly are they a romantic pair...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

Originally posted by neenu55

that first couples perfomance was realy good especialy that girl
and in the case of suhana and ishaan
their performance was good
but they r not looking like romantic pair
they looks like cute and funny pair

I agree... suhana n Ishaan cud be called cute, good actors... but hardly are they a romantic pair...Confused

i was laughing like anything.... ROMANTIC?? ahahahhhaha!!

cjs369

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

what the hell?LOL First of all RAshami is a professional who has acted in many seriuals b4 and she knows that Nandish has been with another woamn in his past! That actor with rashami is her co star from another serial Karan Mehra and do u know how OLD that pic is? It was a promotional party as far as I remember! Also Nandish is now better at acting romantic with Tina cos thats what a professional is! B4 he used to be so uncomfortable! And RAshami cant be expected toi be laughing every minute u mustve got the sdnap of when her mouth changed positions!How childishLOL Please do tryto understand the facts!
ok 4 the first time , i agree with uLOLLOL listil pls understand u r posting such useless topics,
pata nahin whats on ur mind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

Ha, ha! How many times do they visit this forum and pick ideas from viewers jokes, eh? Cinderella...prince charming, reminds me of something posted here not long ago LOL

Poor Rashmi! She's not at all looking too happy seeing her real finance, Nandish with another woman - Tina Dutta, in a separate, romantic dance together... Reshmi's corners of her mouth drooping Cry Not surprising!

But wait....Who is this??  Shocked

test

Are Nandish & Reshmi really going to remain loyal now to each other, after their marriage? 

Well dat photo z of d serial pari hoo main nothing like dat....  I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE MIX D REEL LIFE WID REAL LIFE HERE.............

Edited by priya2904 - 03 January 2011 at 5:56am
divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
ROFLI see Veecha nd Vee.......Ya fans getting together for a cause hereLOL!!!!!!LovelyClap

Thanxx for the link FarahSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

What's happening...who's with who?

"In real life I don't want a wife like Tapasya, who is too possessive and jealous or Iccha, who is too sacrificing. I want a 'balanced wife' who is a mix of both."

About the fight between his two female co-stars because of him he replied, "I don't think there is any tiff between Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta because of me. However, I do not completely deny it either. When there are two girls and one guy there are chances that differences might come up...

About his two on-screen ladies he said in the print, "Tina is like a small girl with whom I have loads of fun, while Rashmi is someone more mature with whom I can talk about work and more."

Shocked Shocked Oh dear! Nandish is being spoiled by both Tina & Reshmi!

Looks like he wants both of them to pass his time & fooling around with both women.

It seems to me Nandish you are really not sure right now who you want to marry and only marrying Reshmi in a rush, to 'test the waters' and then choosing someone else and diving in deeper waters, later. I sincerely hope you seriously think about it and never hurt whoever you marry - as both Reshma & Tina seem quite confused & hurt already by your rash advances to them....and so are the viewers!

Reshma - how are you going to cope in the future, darling, when after marriage there are little arguments and Nandish yells at you for behaving like Tapasya and walks off? After all, most of the characters on Uttaran are acting out some of their own characteristics, at least a little of both your weak and strong points are showing on screen aren't they? Do you want tears for the rest of your life ever after - he has already  made a blanket statement from now that he does not want 'Tapasya'? Although you appear really sweet in real life, Is there not an iota of Tapasya in you, like the way you put your arm across while Tina was cutting the cake for the children?

Let's hope Tina has more sense now, get's over it and does not get too close to an already engaged man, since he is about to marry someone else, otherwise she is risking her own self respect & reputation. It's not easy to be emotionally or intimately involved, give your heart away to someone and then break up and live as as you did before ...the inner turmoil of the heart, is insurmountable!

OMG WHY DIS LSTIL Z SOOOO MUCH WORRIED FOR NANDMI???????????????
Z NANDMI UR RELATIVE???????   I REALLY DONT LIKE MIXING REEL AND REAL............. AND DAT INTERVIEW OF NANDISH Z TOO OLD ALMOST A YEAR BACK......  AND TINA DUTTA Z 9-10 YEARS YOUNGER TO NANDISH..... AND NANDISH SAID  VERY TRUE SHE Z LIKE A SMALL GIRL FOR HIM....LOL LOL LOL
LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Ichcha looks so angelicDay DreamingBeautiful Performance..........They should have won thoughDisapprove
Tina's smile Awwwwwww....................EmbarrassedThey're so Magical

Edited by divy609 - 03 January 2011 at 7:30am

tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged

.to be quite honest i am quite taken aback at your imagination

Uttaran, where humble Icha is so self sacrificing and Veer tried to be so good, is a figment of  imagination, just a farce, nothing of real of Indian culture or life.

The surrounding evidence is not an imagination, unless of course you want it to be so Wink

Now, check up it yourself :

There is no degrading, but presenting the facts as they seem to my personal view point seeing from the photos, interviews...or are the photos, interviews, romantic dancing, dating with different partners now a fabrication?

For Gods sake..leave them alone...

Have I tied them up, LOL or torturing them, used a rope or something? LOL They are free to do what they want, you are free to post your links on them dating etc and post your opinions about them dancing, mixing etc, as I am free to express my own opinions of their dancing, mixing with different partners..etc!

This doesn't mean we will always agree.

nandish rashmi and for that matter tina are pretty happy in their space!

Yes, we can clearly see Nadnish & Reshmi's private space prior to their marriage on the streets! Wink

We can also clearly see Nandish pairing with Tina, Wink 

Tina with Rohit... Wink 

Oh, in that photo, Reshmi with someone else Shocked

...sadly, it never ends and it seems, ONE partner is clearly not enough! 

If that is Indian Values, then do what you please,..obviously I'm not at all worried if Indians have immorality, no self respect, no family values, nor protect their women from guys fooling around with them, through dating, having several partners etc.

I thought parents & relatives would feel thoroughly ashamed of such carelessness as one day these women will need support, have children etc, but obviously no one wants religious family values or moral principles as they seem thoroughly lost in their own fantasy world of ignorance....

Go, enjoy your 'free' lives while you still can, but later on, please don't say that we didn't tell you so. Wink

Freedom makes a huge requirement of every human being. 
With freedom comes responsibility. 
For the person who is unwilling to grow up
the person who does not want to carry is own weight, 
this is a frightening prospect. 

(Elanor Roosevelt)

Edited by Istil - 03 January 2011 at 8:41am

Go to top