Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: neenu55

she is realy looking like a cindreala only in that dress

she is looking gorgeous... and a beautiful Cinderella...โญ๏ธ
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@ Istil: what an analysis! Loll
but all performances are romantic. u cannot judge just by 1.
i am not sure who the other guy with rashmi is but i think she knows better what to do so whay should we care right!:)
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
what the hell?๐Ÿ˜† First of all RAshami is a professional who has acted in many seriuals b4 and she knows that Nandish has been with another woamn in his past! That actor with rashami is her co star from another serial Karan Mehra and do u know how OLD that pic is? It was a promotional party as far as I remember! Also Nandish is now better at acting romantic with Tina cos thats what a professional is! B4 he used to be so uncomfortable! And RAshami cant be expected toi be laughing every minute u mustve got the sdnap of when her mouth changed positions!How childish๐Ÿ˜† Please do tryto understand the facts!
ankit_34 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

what the hell?๐Ÿ˜† First of all RAshami is a professional who has acted in many seriuals b4 and she knows that Nandish has been with another woamn in his past! That actor with rashami is her co star from another serial Karan Mehra and do u know how OLD that pic is? It was a promotional party as far as I remember! Also Nandish is now better at acting romantic with Tina cos thats what a professional is! B4 he used to be so uncomfortable! And RAshami cant be expected toi be laughing every minute u mustve got the sdnap of when her mouth changed positions!How childish๐Ÿ˜† Please do tryto understand the facts!

oh my god  sanayaji 
bang on target .๐Ÿ˜‰.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†
neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that first couples perfomance was realy good especialy that girl
and in the case of suhana and ishaan
their performance was good
but they r not looking like romantic pair
they looks like cute and funny pair
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neenu55

that first couples perfomance was realy good especialy that girl

and in the case of suhana and ishaan
their performance was good
but they r not looking like romantic pair
they looks like cute and funny pair

I agree... suhana n Ishaan cud be called cute, good actors... but hardly are they a romantic pair...๐Ÿ˜•
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: cjs369

I agree... suhana n Ishaan cud be called cute, good actors... but hardly are they a romantic pair...๐Ÿ˜•

i was laughing like anything.... ROMANTIC?? ahahahhhaha!!
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

ok 4 the first time , i agree with u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† listil pls understand u r posting such useless topics,
pata nahin whats on ur mind
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Istil

Ha, ha! How many times do they visit this forum and pick ideas from viewers jokes, eh? Cinderella...prince charming, reminds me of something posted here not long ago ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Rashmi! She's not at all looking too happy seeing her real finance, Nandish with another woman - Tina Dutta, in a separate, romantic dance together... Reshmi's corners of her mouth drooping ๐Ÿ˜ญ Not surprising!

But wait....Who is this??  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

test

Are Nandish & Reshmi really going to remain loyal now to each other, after their marriage? 

Well dat photo z of d serial pari hoo main nothing like dat....  I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE MIX D REEL LIFE WID REAL LIFE HERE.............
Edited by priya2904 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
๐ŸคฃI see Veecha nd Vee.......Ya fans getting together for a cause here๐Ÿ˜†!!!!!!Lovely๐Ÿ‘

Thanxx for the link Farah๐Ÿ˜Š