.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
FANTASTIC...THEY ARE FAB
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Ha, ha! How many times do they visit this forum and pick ideas from viewers jokes, eh? Cinderella...prince charming, reminds me of something posted here not long ago LOL

Poor Rashmi! She's not at all looking too happy seeing her real finance, Nandish with another woman - Tina Dutta, in a separate, romantic dance together... Reshmi's corners of her mouth drooping Cry Not surprising!

But wait....Who is this??  Shocked

test

Are Nandish & Reshmi really going to remain loyal now to each other, after their marriage? 

Edited by Istil - 02 January 2011 at 7:39pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:11pm | IP Logged

Gosh! The impressive romantic gazes appear to be more real here, than in the actual drama!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruchira23cjs369tiny15

neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the link farah
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
What's happening...who's with who?

"In real life I don't want a wife like Tapasya, who is too possessive and jealous or Iccha, who is too sacrificing. I want a 'balanced wife' who is a mix of both."

About the fight between his two female co-stars because of him he replied, "I don't think there is any tiff between Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta because of me. However, I do not completely deny it either. When there are two girls and one guy there are chances that differences might come up...

About his two on-screen ladies he said in the print, "Tina is like a small girl with whom I have loads of fun, while Rashmi is someone more mature with whom I can talk about work and more."

Shocked Shocked Oh dear! Nandish is being spoiled by both Tina & Reshmi!

Looks like he wants both of them to pass his time & fooling around with both women.

It seems to me Nandish you are really not sure right now who you want to marry and only marrying Reshmi in a rush, to 'test the waters' and then choosing someone else and diving in deeper waters, later. I sincerely hope you seriously think about it and never hurt whoever you marry - as both Reshma & Tina seem quite confused & hurt already by your rash advances to them....and so are the viewers!

Reshma - how are you going to cope in the future, darling, when after marriage there are little arguments and Nandish yells at you for behaving like Tapasya and walks off? After all, most of the characters on Uttaran are acting out some of their own characteristics, at least a little of both your weak and strong points are showing on screen aren't they? Do you want tears for the rest of your life ever after - he has already  made a blanket statement from now that he does not want 'Tapasya'? Although you appear really sweet in real life, Is there not an iota of Tapasya in you, like the way you put your arm across while Tina was cutting the cake for the children?

Let's hope Tina has more sense now, get's over it and does not get too close to an already engaged man, since he is about to marry someone else, otherwise she is risking her own self respect & reputation. It's not easy to be emotionally or intimately involved, give your heart away to someone and then break up and live as as you did before ...the inner turmoil of the heart, is insurmountable!

ruchira23 Goldie
ruchira23
ruchira23

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

What's happening...who's with who?

"In real life I don't want a wife like Tapasya, who is too possessive and jealous or Iccha, who is too sacrificing. I want a 'balanced wife' who is a mix of both."

About the fight between his two female co-stars because of him he replied, "I don't think there is any tiff between Rashmi Desai and Tina Dutta because of me. However, I do not completely deny it either. When there are two girls and one guy there are chances that differences might come up...

About his two on-screen ladies he said in the print, "Tina is like a small girl with whom I have loads of fun, while Rashmi is someone more mature with whom I can talk about work and more."

Shocked Shocked Oh dear! Nandish is being spoiled by both Tina & Reshmi!

Looks like he wants both of them to pass his time & fooling around with both women.

It seems to me Nandish you are really not sure right now who you want to marry and only marrying Reshmi in a rush, to 'test the waters' and then choosing someone else and diving in deeper waters, later. I sincerely hope you seriously think about it and never hurt whoever you marry - as both Reshma & Tina seem quite confused & hurt already by your rash advances to them....and so are the viewers!

Reshma - how are you going to cope in the future, darling, when after marriage there are little arguments and Nandish yells at you for behaving like Tapasya and walks off? After all, most of the characters on Uttaran are acting out some of their own characteristics, at least a little of both your weak and strong points are showing on screen aren't they? Do you want tears for the rest of your life ever after - he has already  made a blanket statement from now that he does not want 'Tapasya'? Although you appear really sweet in real life, Is there not an iota of Tapasya in you, like the way you put your arm across while Tina was cutting the cake for the children?

Let's hope Tina has more sense now, get's over it and does not get too close to an already engaged man, since he is about to marry someone else, otherwise she is risking her own self respect & reputation. It's not easy to be emotionally or intimately involved, give your heart away to someone and then break up and live as as you did before ...the inner turmoil of the heart, is insurmountable!

i think tina is enough mature acc. to her age. but i doubt about rashmi- see the way she is posing in front of camera it seems she is throughing fake smile.why she always gives loud expressions.

Edited by bipasha23 - 02 January 2011 at 9:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Istiltiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top