Chat Clubs

Henna's H.O #12 Vengeful Vampires TASK 2 p68 - Page 87

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: QueenHinna12

aakhir behen to meri ho naπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and what am i seeing here....u crushing on stefan....does ur fiance know this?😲

I know. πŸ˜† I think tumari asar mujh mein par rahi hai πŸ˜† Umm shhh. I crush on a lot of men and no my fiance doesn't know this 😲 Actually I only have three real love. Mohit, Gurmeet and your hone wala brother in law ☺️ πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hey Aditi
How's ya?

x x
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Aditi - Thanks hun! (:

@Zoah - Awweh sweets no need to say thanks! <33
Yep, Masha'Allah! (: Insha'Allah I will learn a lot from him, just waiting for him to be here for him to teach me everything πŸ˜†

Nothing much hun. I was supposed to be doing some work but I am tired. Had been doing work all morning. πŸ˜†
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@zoah...I'm fin...just about to doze off. πŸ˜†

@henna...updated crossroads. ;)
@Jia - awww blesh!! Yeah I'm sure bro-in-law won't mind teaching you anything ;)

LOL Same here!  I am trying to work on my accounts assignment but nothing's going in my head. It's too hard :(

@Aditi - awww! How was your day?

x x
amail1601 thumbnail
@zoah...my day was nice...slept it away. πŸ˜†
how was yours?

accounts assignment? exactly what is it about?
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Zoah: Haha he is a sweetheart. Slow at times but a great person, Masha'Allah. I just have to poke around a little bit then woh line par aata hai πŸ˜† Just kidding πŸ˜†

Zoah I tell you. Ever since I have been engaged Ami has been after me about this housewife thing. As soon as my vacations from Uni started my Ami said Jia you need to work more because you don't want your fiance to say that you are lazy. So now I am tired. Hence I am here on IF πŸ˜†

Awweh I am not a business person. My sister was like Jia help me with my accounting hw and I was like I don't know the a of accounting so I can't help you πŸ˜†
amail1601 thumbnail
@jia..oh..lol..I thought I'd revise my accounts with you. πŸ˜†

@housewife thingy...I get told off a lot too. I always say that I'll do what I have to IF n when I have to. πŸ˜†
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
@Aditi: Nahi no accounts with me πŸ˜† I am a medical person πŸ˜†
I do a lot of work but ever since I am engaged my work is triple! πŸ˜† And now that I know a lot of how to do everything I want a break but my mom thinks I will be lazy πŸ˜†

BRB girls! Gotta go charge my laptop and have to do some laundry (: πŸ˜†
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mohitkideewani

I know. πŸ˜† I think tumari asar mujh mein par rahi hai πŸ˜† Umm shhh. I crush on a lot of men and no my fiance doesn't know this 😲 Actually I only have three real love. Mohit, Gurmeet and your hone wala brother in law ☺️ πŸ˜†

nahi nahi its the opposite....u are older than me remember?πŸ˜†

Hawwww itne saare love :O Wo bechara kya sochega