Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Jungli Billi

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† it's alright yaar used to the bashing/crying/moaning/begging ... some people just don't understand the term 'favour'. I mean like I really really really wanted to make sigs for all u guys that are always at my gallery... commenting coz u like my work and want too off ur own free will (not because i said u have to be active to req)... that's why i opened from the xmas hols.

Gosh turned into sucha uproar...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† so many PM's... 'buhhhh yyy can't I reqqq i love ur work'...
ppl always do that... make me sick n tired of explaining myself...:P

Just don't wanna be 'the bad guy' all the time so i avoid reqs as much as possible...

awwwwwwwwwww blesh man
It can be such pain having to go through all these Ouch

PS: Sorry for the late reply :) Dad was keeping me busy with few other things πŸ˜†

x x
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: QueenHinna12

wow thats alot...my drive has only about 40GB in total :O

btw did you see maan dancing on maahi ve🀣

yea 😳 did that one bhangra step again to make me ROFL tooo...πŸ˜†
he was too cute in his room... but everytime he said 'baby' i felt like laughing only even tho he was being so sincere...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

arjun n annie.. uff they're spoiling the occasion... annie is an extreme chipkoo... holds n touches pulls and pushes arjun so much... like keep ur arms folded or something if u have problem keeping them to urself...

waiting for it all to kick off from monday tho..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Jungli Billi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansh_Arti

awwwwwwwwwww blesh man
It can be such pain having to go through all these

PS: Sorry for the late reply :) Dad was keeping me busy with few other things πŸ˜†

x x

no worries man... my dad comes n sits here at the wrong time always and remembers a whole load of things that needed doing... if i wasn't for my mom... we'd be doing this then that all evening for my dad...

he knows how to keep ppl busy..πŸ˜†
MochaQueen thumbnail
maan was funny but cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think their making a big issue out of this whole baby thing....i cant believe geet told him next time if this happens he should pick the baby before her and he agrreed :/ agar geet nahi rahi to wo baby ka kya karegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and how can she dance while shes preggy....she was literally jumping about on that mahi ve song :O

ughhh dont even talk about annie n arjun they get more n more annoying by the day....arjun trying to act out maan was a complete FAILπŸ˜†
Jungli Billi thumbnail

maan was funny but cute πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i think their making a big issue out of this whole baby thing....

I don't think they portrayed the hospital scenes well... drama wale always mess up with the hospital technicalities.. anyway.. i think if u were in Maan's position and had to decide who was to live n who u'd let die... you'd be quite shaken up too...

the difficulty was more that maan knew he wanted geet but he knew how much the kids meant to geet and that's wat she's been fighting for all this while... his decision would make all her efforts go to waste...

i cant believe geet told him next time if this happens he should pick the baby before her and he agrreed :/ agar geet nahi rahi to wo baby ka kya karegaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

if i were maan... i'd pick geet again only but then again i'm a selfish person πŸ˜†... same dunno how he agreed to it 😳... i guess he wants to do wats right by her only... all for her happiness sort of thing..

and how can she dance while shes preggy....she was literally jumping about on that mahi ve song :O don't get me started about her being P... seriously the whole thing is way off reality...

ughhh dont even talk about annie n arjun they get more n more annoying by the day....arjun trying to act out maan was a complete FAILπŸ˜† FLOOOPPPPP... chiii if maaneet were like that... the trps would have sank faster than titanic..

Edited by Jungli Billi - 13 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
i didnt mean that, i know it was a very delicate situation for maan chossing between his love and the baby who his love has gone through so much to save......but he shouldnt regret choosing geet over the baby coz obviously he loves her more like anyone else would....like imagine if geet was in the same situation and she had to pick between her baby and maan, ofcourse she would pick maan wouldnt she? so how can she expect maan to pick the baby.....anyways i think we should stop here it looks abit silly having such a deep discussion about a fictious showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† no doubt it is far from reality

oh and hospital scenes are always messed up....take dmg for example which was all abt hospitals, the most messed up show everπŸ˜†
Jungli Billi thumbnail

i didnt mean that, i know it was a very delicate situation for maan chossing between his love and the baby who his love has gone through so much to save......but he shouldnt regret choosing geet over the baby coz obviously he loves her more like anyone else would....like imagine if geet was in the same situation and she had to pick between her baby and maan, ofcourse she would pick maan wouldnt she?for her the baby means more.. she even said so..😳

so how can she expect maan to pick the baby.....anyways i think we should stop here it looks abit silly having such a deep discussion about a fictious showπŸ˜†πŸ˜† no doubt it is far from realityo-k then i thut we were on I-F - the site where we discuss shows in depth... πŸ€”πŸ˜† but the situation isn't that far from reality..

oh and hospital scenes are always messed up....take dmg for example which was all abt hospitals, the most messed up show everπŸ˜† never watched dmg so can't say..πŸ˜†

*stops discussing geet* 😊
MochaQueen thumbnail
u seem very interested in discussing this......carry on....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when did she say that the baby means more😳 i refuse to believe that geet can ever say that....=(
Jungli Billi thumbnail

u seem very interested in discussing this......carry on....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

when did she say that the baby means more😳 i refuse to believe that geet can ever say that....=(

weren't you watching carefully woman?  when they're sitting on the floor and the first time she huggies him she says... i know i'm the most impt person for you... but for me it's my kid.. blah blah gives an explanation y...😳

nahi not interested in discussing anymore..πŸ˜†
kuch aur baat karte hai...
Hey guys!!
Morning!!

x x