Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

How many saw veecha perform:Warning PG6&Mod's note PG7 (Page 6)

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

What is their business, I am uninterested, what is public, we all have a right to our own personal opinions on a public forum to give and share advice, especially when there was no objection when such a topic has been raised.

Rashmi's jealousy clearly cannot be hidden (0.43).

Poor Reshmi and her ill fate. Let's pray Nandish changes if he does go ahead with the marriage with Reshmi.

Nandish should realize that no one in this world is is perfect, neither is he!

No matter what anyone states about how happy Nadish & Reshma are, it is clear that day she wasn't as no woman in her right mind accepts her finance or husband, dating, touching, dancing around on stage in OTHER shows, or romantically involved (loafering around) with other women.

As for Tina, who was looking very dainty, but we can also see her fatigue & disappointment slowly seeping through and it was good that this experience has taught her maturity, where in the end she realized she should not have danced with him and she didn't fall head over heels with Nandish's final advances for his show of flattery for Veer-Icha viewers.

I sincerely wish the best for Tina and hope she finds a suitable candidate for marriage, if not Nandish then someone much better! Smile

i think ur age must b over 80 cause people only  of that age  talk like this LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaxavivilla

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

I am no longer interested in watching Uttaran anymore, however I clicked on the link my friends provided.

Wowww its beautiful......what Veer said for Ichcha..'hum kehte hai..chand hai tukda tumhara'.ClapThumbs Up..very sweet...Big smile..tqs for sharing the link dear...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369xavivillatiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

What is their business, I am uninterested, what is public, we all have a right to our own personal opinions on a public forum to give and share advice, especially when there was no objection when such a topic has been raised.

Rashmi's jealousy clearly cannot be hidden (0.43).

Poor Reshmi and her ill fate. Let's pray Nandish changes if he does go ahead with the marriage with Reshmi.

Nandish should realize that no one in this world is is perfect, neither is he!

No matter what anyone states about how happy Nadish & Reshma are, it is clear that day she wasn't as no woman in her right mind accepts her finance or husband, dating, touching, dancing around on stage in OTHER shows, or romantically involved (loafering around) with other women.

As for Tina, who was looking very dainty, but we can also see her fatigue & disappointment slowly seeping through and it was good that this experience has taught her maturity, where in the end she realized she should not have danced with him and she didn't fall head over heels with Nandish's final advances for his show of flattery for Veer-Icha viewers.

I sincerely wish the best for Tina and hope she finds a suitable candidate for marriage, if not Nandish then someone much better! Smile

i think ur age must b over 80 cause people only  of that age  talk like this LOLLOL

urs soo right ankit
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I'm learning more & more about Indian culture, not only about the ignorance but also the amount of disrespect shown to elders... 

Those who label others they don't even know, with old age and senility, when their time comes... 

"what goes around comes around."

Wisdom has no age, it is eternal. You just have to realize you have it, those who don't, have limited minds that are filled up with too much nonsense. 

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

More on 'false rumours' ....

Tina & Reshmi spoiling Nandish:

Here Nandish flirting & flattering Rashmi:

How low can they stoop?

Nandish flamboyant & fooling around with both Tina & Rashmi in short dresses and other women in cropped shorts:

@ 1.25 How unprofessional of Indian co actors mingling so close together even after the show is over.....dating, dancing, etc..No sense of decency or morality whatsoever.

Nandish: "since we spend such long hours together on the sets..We dine out together, shop together and spend a lot of time together." On whether the friendship will turn into courtship. "I can't predict that. Only time will tell..."

See:

Not to forget his flattery to Tina recently for the new year:

With poor Rashmi dressed in funeral black, with messy hair, (note: little or no make up), left feeling miserable & jealous probably because she couldn't have him all to herself! Ouch

This is India's new Bollywood culture of confusion! Clap

**Mod's note:Dear member you have violated the rule of "No Actor bashing" here by taking potshots at Actor's personal lives which is against IF's COC ..Consider this as your first official warning..if this is repeated again then Dev team will hv to raise your Warning meter**

Uttaran Dev team

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinndivy609vivacious_priyaxavivillaintruderfasttiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

hi..did u write that?...very beautiful peom....I MUST SAY ITS TRULY CREATIVE......and very nicely written..i have no words to praise it anyfurther....thxs for posting it..

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Moderator you are feeling in your right mind? 

Are you truly being fair, in your hearts of hearts, or are you totally intolerant? 

This is completely incorrect.

EVERYONE here is talking about actors and bashing them. Someone is against Reshma, others against Icha...it's been like this since I have visited this site.

It's funny because I was not against any of them personally, justs what their private dating etc which should be private not on screen

I haven't as I have nothing against all three of them. It is so obvious that I have not abused nor bashed anyone here, I am soo surprised of your note, no doubt someone has tried to create trouble for me by reporting a whole load of lies, unless your understanding of English is so poor that you do not understand the good intentions and my well wishes in my posts. 

I even congratulated Nandish & Reshma for their marriage, yet obviously you have dug too deep into my comments and seen something else.

Learning more about the Indian culture I can see that you too Moderators are biased to ONE opinion and can not take a different opinion even when someone has given evidence, sources, links from your own friends sites, statements by actors themselves and when it is so blatantly obvious and out in public.

Why is this happening? Why are you all so confused, drunk, leading miserable lives? Because you do not want a righteous life, you follow only your egos & whims, you have no 'deen or madhab,' no idea of what set of virtues and values you should have because you follow sooo many idols, it's incredible!

The truth is, no one in the admin is mature, or intelligent here, but are fans of actors who are ready to attack any member with a totally different set of beliefs, ethos & opinions....just like football hooligans in a football match.

It doesn't matter how many times your members have attacked me, yet I remained silent -since I am considered as a 'nobody'...no one will follow up my posts and do justice on my behalf, will they?

Therefore, until you are ready to do justice, then I suggest you take your false accusation back or provide me with evidence as to how I have 'bashed' any actor, when a) they are not present here, b) I have taken evidence form their own sources, including from this site and provided you with links, c) I have not abused anyone, nor slandered anyone, it is OBVIOUS Nadish has been dancing romantically with both Rashma & Tina...that IS fooling around, like it or not. 

You simply can not take the TRUTH, nor accept people are different with different sets of beliefs. In fact you are being totally fanatic and extremist by rejecting the beliefs and opinions of others, and promoting online bullying, intimidation to other members who do not follow your own twisted, contorted version of the truth. 

It seems you are all very drunk and can't see who is being attacked and who started all this. I didn't start the discussion on these topics, they did, so why you should accept their views and not others? Is this site only for HINDUS?

In fact you and your friends have violated your own rules by attacking me when I have posted the least amount of posts compared to anyone else here. I have found a lot of members here have been very disrespectful to me on this site, yet you said NOTHING, it makes me believe that you are part of this gang who want to attack anyone new. 

If everyone else is permitted to give their crazy opinions and worship actors as idols, then I can put it straight for mine and other's records that we are just as opposing in your views and will not agree with them making it out that that Tina, Nandish, Reshma are 'perfect' people who are not doing anything wrong...without faults...of course they are wrong!

Is this what you teach your teenaged daughters, sisters...to dance half naked, with strange men, one man with two women, he (Nandish) chooses who he wants leaving the other one stranded...oh but he dances with her (Tina) when she is pressurized to do it for the sake of satisfying the egos of your fans....what kind of morality is this? You call this professionalism? It's the most immature, behaviour I have ever witnessed of Indians.

I never thought India could stoop so low...a man is about to get married, yet dances with another woman ....my goodness, your women must have a will of steel to bear this torture from their men hanging around, fooling around with all sorts of women....but when it comes to marrying two women, and giving them equal rights oh no, that is unacceptable...so what do your actors do? They flirt with one, and marry the other, while dancing with yet another...what is this? Why put anything other than the actual drama discussion here in the first place if you don't want people to discuss such issues? People ARE bound to talk and advice when something is going wrong especially when the topic is raised and links are provided and vulgar obscenity is going on.

That is why we have world religions, and why people follow them and give their personal opinions because each individual has his or her own set of beliefs & opinions, they have the right to voice those. Silencing others is not your business, you as a moderator should see if no one is violating your site, no one is abusing, no member is bullied by others, or intimidated, insulted or slandered....but you have done very little in way of protecting your members honor.

You wouldn't even be able to pass a libel case against me even if I asked you to because I have not slandered nor abused anyone, I have simply stated i do not like their fooling around mixing dating etc, on screen in PUBLIC, and given you the evidence with all the links...it's madness to attack a person for putting the record straight of their behayat, besharam acts, with all the links, which are IN PUBLIC, even posted from your site!

I come from a family where our women don't have boyfriends, we do not date, we do not have 2 women dancing with the same man and each of us fighting for him, spoiling him, so I will find such disgusting actions distasteful, esp. when your fans continually bombard this site with such links, idolize these actors and when the drama is supposd to be about something else!

Good Gracious ...excuse me but they are not my idols and I don't worship them! I came here only to catch up with the story, not to be attacked by all of you for any little thing I post.

You people are bent in your own ways and are blinded by your own lack of values, your vices, misjudgment & discrimination. If you are a Hindu - you should know about "ADHARM" that you are all committing here. 

Sorry you may not like what I have to say, but this is me, I believe in this and no one has the right to take my freedom of beliefs & opinions, not even you. 

Regards!

Istil Smile

Go to top