Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

How many saw veecha perform:Warning PG6&Mod's note PG7 (Page 5)

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
 And most important if nandish will stop doing all dis utaran will certainly end....

Thank God, we shall finally have some peace, after all. Hug

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Istil

And most important if nandish will stop doing all dis utaran will certainly end....

If u dont like uttaran.... why u r  pretty much interested in posting soo much abt utaran and false report of d real lives of d character????Big smile

Edited by priya2904 - 03 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpppppxavivillaLimitLessFantiny15

xavivilla IF-Rockerz
xavivilla
xavivilla

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya2904

If u dont like uttaran.... why u r  pretty much interested in posting soo much abt utaran and false report of d real lives of d character????Big smile

i know..we should care more about the show..not the real life of characters..let them live in privacy..Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

akruzvivacious_priyacjs369shivani9tiny15LimitLessFan

vivacious_priya IF-Dazzler
vivacious_priya
vivacious_priya

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Priya,  you are very aggressive towards me - it looks like I have touched your nerve!

Everyone has the right to post their own personal opinion.

Originally posted by priya2904

about nandish.... z completely false.... why r u relating d serial wid dere real lives..........

I disagree. It's a sad fact. ...

As seen till now NANDMI are commited....

Sure, we can see how committed they are from their interviews, photos, dance programs, dating, swapping dates, philandering, etc, etc....LOL 

and no one can predict d future....Soo dont be a astrologer.........

It's Nandish himself owning up dear. Who is predicting the future to the obvious? LOL 

...."khabi Icha, Khabi Tapasya, kabhi Icha."

Yes, this is Nandish's own statement in a previous interview, so instead of me, you should be telling him  - go check it up,  if you don't believe it!

Dis z there profession....

Oh, I see, fooling with TWO women, under the GUISE of "professionalism"...is okay for you, it's part of your culture....

You cant say like dis for anyone's character...

You are right...they're speaking up for themselves. LOL

What their character is really like, the world can clearly see, nothing is hidden they're doing this openly and we have sense, intelligence and we can clearly see.

No one has right to say dis for anyone widout having a proof.....

"Widout proof?" LOL 

The 'proof' is everywhere. He's an attractive male Tina is an attractive female, so is Reshmi...and the guy she was hanging around with and oh the other one Tina was with - Rohit, etc. You've been provided with links with Nandish's own statements, the video link is in front of you, Nandish romantically dancing with Tina...photos with Tina are evident - isn't that Nandish in arms with Tina, oh and what about another one with Rashmi in another photo? I saw another video with Nandish & Tina & Reshmi dancing both women in scant clothing...

It's obvious that India is losing it's own culture. Which holy traditions believing in God, allow this sort of monkeying around in public with 2 women before marriage?

Is there no self respect?

GURU MAA KI JAI....LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hpppppankit_34tiny15

Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
I am no longer interested in watching Uttaran anymore, however I clicked on the link my friends provided.

Well watch the next part where Nandish is using flattery to impress Tina here LOL

Edited by Istil - 03 January 2011 at 2:05pm
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
What is their business, I am uninterested, what is public, we all have a right to our own personal opinions on a public forum to give and share advice, especially when there was no objection when such a topic has been raised.

Rashmi's jealousy clearly cannot be hidden (0.43).

Poor Reshmi and her ill fate. Let's pray Nandish changes if he does go ahead with the marriage with Reshmi.

Nandish should realize that no one in this world is is perfect, neither is he!

No matter what anyone states about how happy Nadish & Reshma are, it is clear that day she wasn't as no woman in her right mind accepts her finance or husband, dating, touching, dancing around on stage in OTHER shows, or romantically involved (loafering around) with other women.

As for Tina, who was looking very dainty, but we can also see her fatigue & disappointment slowly seeping through and it was good that this experience has taught her maturity, where in the end she realized she should not have danced with him and she didn't fall head over heels with Nandish's final advances for his show of flattery for Veer-Icha viewers.

I sincerely wish the best for Tina and hope she finds a suitable candidate for marriage, if not Nandish then someone much better! Smile

Edited by Istil - 03 January 2011 at 2:24pm
Istil Groupbie
Istil
Istil

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
More on 'false rumours' ....

Tina & Reshmi spoiling Nandish:

Here Nandish flirting & flattering Rashmi:

How low can they stoop?

Nandish flamboyant & fooling around with both Tina & Rashmi in short dresses and other women in cropped shorts:

@ 1.25 How unprofessional of Indian co actors mingling so close together even after the show is over.....dating, dancing, etc..No sense of decency or morality whatsoever.

Nandish: "since we spend such long hours together on the sets..We dine out together, shop together and spend a lot of time together." On whether the friendship will turn into courtship. "I can't predict that. Only time will tell..."

See:

Not to forget his flattery to Tina recently for the new year:

With poor Rashmi dressed in funeral black, with messy hair, (note: little or no make up), left feeling miserable & jealous probably because she couldn't have him all to herself! Ouch

This is India's new Bollywood culture of confusion! Clap

Edited by Istil - 03 January 2011 at 5:38pm
sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
oh dear....guys i like your approach..i see most of you are now ignoring some comments which irritate initially but infact originate from a different century..Wink......Smile,,,,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hpppppintruderfastLimitLessFantiny15

Go to top