Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

oh! VeeCha were fabulous... they looked so elegant n like a real prince n princess... one cud just go on watching them dance...😍

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: divy609

Yep I'll see it Thanxx!!! I'm now catching up some old episodes now😳

same pinch, me too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: intruderfast

i have seen old episodes around like 10 times and still not enoughπŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: farah007

i have seen old episodes around like 10 times and still not enoughπŸ˜†

i know , cant get enough of veecha. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

Hey Anmol Are U seeing this........I'm watching my other show though😳
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Istil thumbnail
Priya,  you are very aggressive towards me - it looks like I have touched your nerve!

Everyone has the right to post their own personal opinion.

about nandish.... z completely false.... why r u relating d serial wid dere real lives..........[/quote]

I disagree. It's a sad fact. ...

[quote] As seen till now NANDMI are commited.... [/quote]

Sure, we can see how committed they are from their interviews, photos, dance programs, dating, swapping dates, philandering, etc, etc....πŸ˜† 

[quote]and no one can predict d future....Soo dont be a astrologer.........[/quote]

It's Nandish himself owning up dear. Who is predicting the future to the obvious? πŸ˜† 

[quote]...."khabi Icha, Khabi Tapasya, kabhi Icha."[/quote] 

Yes, this is Nandish's own statement in a previous interview, so instead of me, you should be telling him  - go check it up,  if you don't believe it!

[quote]Dis z there profession....[/quote]

Oh, I see, fooling with TWO women, under the GUISE of "professionalism"...is okay for you, it's part of your culture....

[quote]You cant say like dis for anyone's character...[/quote]

You are right...they're speaking up for themselves. πŸ˜†

What their character is really like, the world can clearly see, nothing is hidden they're doing this openly and we have sense, intelligence and we can clearly see.

[quote] No one has right to say dis for anyone widout having a proof.....[/quote]

"Widout proof?" πŸ˜† 

The 'proof' is everywhere. He's an attractive male Tina is an attractive female, so is Reshmi...and the guy she was hanging around with and oh the other one Tina was with - Rohit, etc. You've been provided with links with Nandish's own statements, the video link is in front of you, Nandish romantically dancing with Tina...photos with Tina are evident - isn't that Nandish in arms with Tina, oh and what about another one with Rashmi in another photo? I saw another video with Nandish & Tina & Reshmi dancing both women in scant clothing...

It's obvious that India is losing it's own culture. Which holy traditions believing in God, allow this sort of monkeying around in public with 2 women before marriage?

Is there no self respect?

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
Istil thumbnail
[quote] And most important if nandish will stop doing all dis utaran will certainly end....[/quote]

Thank God, we shall finally have some peace, after all. πŸ€—
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Istil

[quote] And most important if nandish will stop doing all dis utaran will certainly end....[/quote]

Thank God, we shall finally have some peace, after all. πŸ€—

If u dont like uttaran.... why u r  pretty much interested in posting soo much abt utaran and false report of d real lives of d character????πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by priya2904 - 13 years ago
xavivilla thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya2904

If u dont like uttaran.... why u r  pretty much interested in posting soo much abt utaran and false report of d real lives of d character????πŸ˜ƒ

i know..we should care more about the show..not the real life of characters..let them live in privacy..😊
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Istil

Priya,  you are very aggressive towards me - it looks like I have touched your nerve!

Everyone has the right to post their own personal opinion.

GURU MAA KI JAI....πŸ˜† πŸ˜†