How many saw veecha perform:Warning PG6&Mod's note PG7 - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
they were fab,i just really luved their performance๐Ÿ˜
Is Nandish marrying, 1 or 2 or...? Can he stay straight & committed to Reshmi, before their silver anniversary? It seems like he is getting truly spoiled and enjoys being with both of the ladies "khabi Icha, Khabi Tapasya, kabhi Icha.."  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

How many women are going to be in his arms before he ties the knot...then what? How many tears is Reshmi is going to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ seeing him go off dancing with others, while she's tied to the kitchen sink?  ๐Ÿ’” 

We used to like this serial because it was a bit different from remaining serials where a husband has more than 1 wife or 2 brothers are after the same girl. However I find the serial has taken a turn for the worst since Icha got stabbed. The imagination sequence by Tapu was unbelievably bad and is the same tactic applied by 5000 other serials. The episodes now are also substandard with the two brothers chasing the same girl and Sid having totally disappeared off the face of the planet. As I started feeling like a vegetable watching the serial  - you can at least appreciate that the audience have limited time and some intelligence!

I've stopped now as the real picture is slowly emerging, sadly with Reshmi's real life jealousy over Tina. I've lost hope for the future for all of them

Look at the poor child stuck behind her arm, how disrespectful to put her arm in front of a poor hungry girl and while Tina is only trying to slice a piece of cake for them while being photographed...

Is Nandish in his right mind? Has he seriously thought about their future and whether if this marriage will really work?

Is Uttaran a real life story here, or is my imagination only playing games with me? ๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
The East losing it's sense of itself and imitating the West is not FAB, it's called 'copying' because the East can't be creative enough or intelligent enough to do anything better.

Do the west ever copy Indian dancing? They are too puffed up with pride & arrogance to do so.

So why imitate? Remember, it's the West are getting the credit ! Cinderella, ball gowns, princes dressed in such suits are all stemming from a Western culture....so it's better not to dance like this in public than to imitate others & put yourselves down - if you really care about your own culture that is.

Edited by Istil - 13 years ago
they were beautiful, performance was like dreamy๐Ÿ˜
they looked like a real prince and cindrella
Originally posted by xavivilla

i know...i think they are new couple maybe thats y they lost....

i think suhana and ishan are newer couple dan veer ichacha..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by priya2904

i think suhana and ishan are newer couple dan veer ichacha..........๐Ÿ˜ƒ

the couple must have been old but cuz they just got united thta y shes saying new. cuz now we can see their chemistry otherwise for the past 8 mnths it was something else!
Glad they are back๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Istil

Is Nandish marrying, 1 or 2 or...? Can he stay straight & committed to Reshmi, before their silver anniversary? It seems like he is getting truly spoiled and enjoys being with both of the ladies "khabi Icha, Khabi Tapasya, kabhi Icha.."  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ 

How many women are going to be in his arms before he ties the knot...then what? How many tears is Reshmi is going to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ seeing him go off dancing with others, while she's tied to the kitchen sink?  ๐Ÿ’” 

We used to like this serial because it was a bit different from remaining serials where a husband has more than 1 wife or 2 brothers are after the same girl. However I find the serial has taken a turn for the worst since Icha got stabbed. The imagination sequence by Tapu was unbelievably bad and is the same tactic applied by 5000 other serials. The episodes now are also substandard with the two brothers chasing the same girl and Sid having totally disappeared off the face of the planet. As I started feeling like a vegetable watching the serial  - you can at least appreciate that the audience have limited time and some intelligence!

I've stopped now as the real picture is slowly emerging, sadly with Reshmi's real life jealousy over Tina. I've lost hope for the future for all of them

Look at the poor child stuck behind her arm, how disrespectful to put her arm in front of a poor hungry girl and while Tina is only trying to slice a piece of cake for them while being photographed...

Is Nandish in his right mind? Has he seriously thought about their future and whether if this marriage will really work?

Is Uttaran a real life story here, or is my imagination only playing games with me? ๐Ÿ˜•

well dis z not ny kind of disrespect..... dis can also happen from a mother to her child....
and offcourse utaran z not a real life story now.... it was only real till both d girls were kids....
And what u have said about nandish.... z completely false.... why r u relating d serial wid dere real lives.......... As seen till now NANDMI are commited.... and no one can predict d future.... Soo dont be a astrologer.........
If any one goes to a wedding we dont say how long will ur relationship will be there we just congratulate dem.... All 3 of dem are actors soo dey have to do all dis.... So dont say dis...."khabi Icha, Khabi Tapasya, kabhi Icha. Dis z there proffession.... You cant say like dis for anyone's charatcer... No one has right to say dis for anyone widout having a proof....... And most important if nandish will stop doing all dis utaran will certainly end....
I thought it would be the last performance and missed it
Originally posted by divy609

I thought it would be the last performance and missed it

have posted on the forum. u can see that
Originally posted by farah007

have posted on the forum. u can see that
Yep I'll see it Thanxx!!! I'm  catching up with  some old episodes now๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago