Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Sushaan /BM-Dadiji/Rani-Disha won@Jodi Award*Link* (Page 3)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
thats wonderful...

SGP was nominated in 3 categories...and won all the 3....
thats a great begininng for the new year....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Armu4evaYusBee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

thats wonderful...

SGP was nominated in 3 categories...and won all the 3....
thats a great begininng for the new year....

totally agree...this calls for big time partaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy PartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyPartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
heyyy..........thnx for the links..............tht ws REALLY QUICK....i must say...SmileSmile
loved SUSHAAAAAANs performance...............they danced so welllll.........n hw romantically......no wonder they won D BEST ROMANTIC COUPLE AWARD......hehehe............they truly deserve it.....n the CHERRY ON THE CAKE WS ISHAANS SONG..........awwwwwieeee.......hw cutely is sang.......N WAT A SPONTANEOUS HUG HE GOT RIGHT BACK.....hehe........ahhh...finally the "HUG"......tht v been waiitng 2 c for so long....right guyz?.....n...n........SGP sweeping away so manyy awards..........tht shows hw much the show is loved n appreciated by the audiences.........n tht sets it APART frm others......SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile............

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Armu4evaShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

heyyy..........thnx for the links..............tht ws REALLY QUICK....i must say...SmileSmile
loved SUSHAAAAAANs performance...............they danced so welllll.........n hw romantically......no wonder they won D BEST ROMANTIC COUPLE AWARD......hehehe............they truly deserve it.....n the CHERRY ON THE CAKE WS ISHAANS SONG..........awwwwwieeee.......hw cutely is sang.......N WAT A SPONTANEOUS HUG HE GOT RIGHT BACK.....hehe........ahhh...finally the "HUG"......tht v been waiitng 2 c for so long....right guyz?.....n...n........SGP sweeping away so manyy awards..........tht shows hw much the show is loved n appreciated by the audiences.........n tht sets it APART frm others......Smile............

Ditto.. yaar.......man am still swooning on the performance..they were a dream on the stage tonite Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.Garima_04Shwets1502

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Joined: 23 December 2010
Posts: 681

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
@armu4eva.........seriously yaaa.......m still nt OVER-IT......WinkWinkSmile.........the song....their costumes......the dance........the crackling chemistry betwn the two........man........everything jus added to their CUTENESS TOTALITY....hehee........they r UNDISPUTEDLY...AWESOMELY....STUPENDOUSLY...AMAZINGLY...OR RATHER "BEYOND-ADJECTIVELY"...CUTE COUPLE............hehehe.....SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShwets1502

YusBee IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 19 May 2009
Posts: 14076

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shounak-rijul1

LOL..SOny ne pehli baar akalmandi ka kaam kiya..after BB and R.com..to bring a dhang ka award function..SPA shud learn how to showcase perfromances from SONY..GOsh..all the perfromances were so well choreographed and executed!!!LOVEDDDDDDDDD the SGP parts..and glad SGP swept ALL the awards it was nominated for! :D :D

Well said Shounak... totally agree... they chose some awesome n peppy numbers..n really choreographed very well..!! I just loveeeeeeeddddddddddd all the perf... even Supriya ji n Rajni-Disha ones were awesome.n full on entertainment.. Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.YusBeeShwets1502

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **
Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 86544

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

@armu4eva.........seriously yaaa.......m still nt OVER-IT......WinkWinkSmile.........the song....their costumes......the dance........the crackling chemistry betwn the two........man........everything jus added to their CUTENESS TOTALITY....hehee........they r UNDISPUTEDLY...AWESOMELY....STUPENDOUSLY...AMAZINGLY...OR RATHER "BEYOND-ADJECTIVELY"...CUTE COUPLE............hehehe.....Smile

Ahaaaaaa.. crackling chemistry..seriously.after tonite.....i cant wait for the Sushaan prem kahani to start now.. Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nish.YusBeeShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
SuShaan/JaiRa Love Zone[BRAND NEW]pg 1.Updtd.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25

Author: lilindiangurl13   Replies: 197   Views: 16848

lilindiangurl13 197 16848 01 June 2011 at 10:13pm by pinki_sanyal
Only for you.!!...my first Sushaan OS

2 3

Author: amotlymileo   Replies: 21   Views: 3309

amotlymileo 21 3309 15 November 2010 at 10:52pm by maneeshaF
--^-- SuShaan's O.M.G. Corner/Thread --^-- (25/28)

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: .StarryPhoenix   Replies: 49   Views: 6844

.StarryPhoenix 49 6844 28 October 2010 at 10:41am by YusBee
dadiji and radha bua was in banegi apni baat

Author: dolly_07   Replies: 3   Views: 1226

dolly_07 3 1226 26 July 2010 at 5:56am by smittu
What stars watch on TV- Ishaan/ Dadiji

Author: Armu4eva   Replies: 2   Views: 1233

Armu4eva 2 1233 29 June 2010 at 9:21am by Armu4eva

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index