India-Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

TRP still low

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
how is it that more people aren't watching this show? i love it and i don't want it to have the same fate as mera naam karegi roshan!

Edited by Shas3 - 03 January 2011 at 5:48pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863RayanaaThinker_BelleOmaRamdass-InnocentSoul-

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I wonder why?...

Rina

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yeah i really have no idea...Why does this always happen with Gaurav's shows?u know my initial attracting factor towards the show was Gaurav, i agree, but he is not the only reason i watch the show..i enjoy the show genuinely and though i believe there ARE many places where the show can improve, like some loose ends need to be tied, etc...but still the show manages to be great in its own merit with a really nice storyline...

Edited by GauravsDbest - 02 January 2011 at 11:35am
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i really dont understand the way TRPs are calculated and I have read a few accounts from creators that do not believe in them either, they really need to get a different measure of a shows popularity

i m not advocating to anyone about which shows they watch but everyone has a different reason to watch a show, i confess i only started watching the show bcos of Gaurav but if i did not find the story interesting i would only watch prems parts of the show and not the whole episode.... sadly fans disregard a lot to watch their favorite ppl and couples in a show... lack of reality in a story and lack of sense ... and sometimes its just the magic of a couple that keeps them hooked... 

i hope the production house for dsdv keeps their focus on telling their story rather than generating TRPs, a story well told should be worth more than TRPs 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RayanaaShas3

Thinker_Belle IF-Rockerz
Thinker_Belle
Thinker_Belle

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

how is it that more people aren't watching this show? i love it and i don't want it to have the same faith as mera naam karegi roshan!
You meant "fate" right?

I like this show a lot too... Initially, I started watching it for Gaurav, but now I guess I'm hooked... especially with the new twists, which are different than the original....

I guess I like Ajay Choudhury too... and Sucheta Trivedi.

They are Krushna and Sonakshi.. truly, Rab Ne Bana di Jodi!LOLLOL

Davi

Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
I never understand trps either. I also started watchin d show 4 gaurav but now i really enjoy d story. I also like neena gupta, ajay chaudry, abigail. Nowadays, its getting really interestin so i dont understand why the trps havent increased

Rayanaa

GauravsDbest Goldie
GauravsDbest
GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
My dad says that trp's are not really proper indicators of success--they are calculated on the basis of just a few select viewers and what they watch on their tv sets...i mean, if me and you watch DSDV, its not really gonna create any difference as our TV sets are not on the list of people who give the television rating pointsConfused

Rayanaa

Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
the show is having a big competitors like PRApprove and YMGGk....so its quite difficult to maintain the TRP for DSDV...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index