Which IF member are YOU a fan of? - Page 17

Posted: 13 years ago
I also wanna give special mention to my favorite sig/icons/avie creators on this forum. They don't post much on these kind of topics, but they do update us with beautiful creations that are to die for. Will edit soon and add my favorite artist on this forum.
Originally posted by lensahunte08

I also wanna give special mention to my favorite sig/icons/avie creators on this forum. They don't post much on these kind of topics, but they do update us with beautiful creations that are to die for. Will edit soon and add my favorite artist on this forum.

I agree, their creations are visible throughout this forum๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
The silent members should also be mentioned, especially those who give us notice of their presence with the "like" function๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜†
22 pages and only 1 mention of me. what kanjoos people here! ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you Raju! ๐Ÿค—

Anyways I wouldn't consider myself a "fan" of any member. I don't think that's the right word to use anyways. But I really do respect each and every member that I have interacted with on the forum even if we have had arguments and differing view points. It's always nice to interact with a variety of people. Everyone has their own way of expressing their opinions.

I always try to avoid mentioning specific names in the fear that I'm going to certainly forget someone. And I hate the feeling of leaving someone out. Just know that if I've ever interacting with you (and regardless of if our interactions have been positive or negative) I hold the same amount of respect for you as I hold for myself! Love you all despite all our differences we may have!

Btw this is a very nice topic (hoping no one takes anything too seriously)!! LOL
Aww Rani I'm so sorry I forgot!! You need to be more active again!
Haha I've been busy lately. Plus haven't been doing so well. Sorry! :( And no worries! :)
Thank You SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO very much you all for naming me!!!It REALLY,REALLY means a lot...feels so good to think that i'm loved....THank you SOOOOOO much!!!๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by bandicoot

and zainab what is the  great reasoning again :S
hole of fame? who wants to be really popular for wasting time online๐Ÿ˜•

Don't you knowww? Don't you see those same people in top 10 always? ๐Ÿคฃ Those, errr....can I name here? ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Man, they're really vella people. Check the list again soon 1 or 2 times. U ll get who I am talking about. They're fans of a cheater and...okay, I shall shut up. They are bad stalkers. LOL. But vaise honestly, How do you click LIKE so much? But well, if not then aur kaise hall of useless people will form ;p
Edited by x.Anku.x - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CZ..

c'mon don't bash vijay, he's given us a combination of facebook, orkut and plenty of other social networking sites in the same plate, like one of those pirated DVDs that have 5 or 6 films in just one CD. the quality is shitty but hey, where else would you get to watch 5 films at the cost of 1? so in short, you're getting to experience all the zillion sites out there in just one shot - hai na feasible aur accessible solution? 

a man like vijay should be thanked. 

Meehh. Crap Neetz. How can you forget the oh so unbiased DT that comes along with the site. Not reffering to BS. And the rowdy herds that we have to face
Originally posted by qwww

IMO most of the regular posters here are awesome. Its good to have a variety of opinions. It would get boring pretty fast if everyone agreed on the same things.As long as views do not get personal and arent taken as a personal insult its fine.

I must mention Maddy and Nukta tho. Quite a few times I have nothing to post because it mirrors what they have already written. It was easy to just push the like button but I guess the IF Gods have taken away that wonderful like button usage now. ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sweet Coco is really sweet. Xeta and Pragya  - love their dry wit. anglez16 aka Anku  is a sweetheart. Meena1 cracks me up pretty often these days.A lot of others too like Kyakstar, melancholic,Agent007, smarie pants,Shadowkisse,Phoenix of Hades, Lilly,Zainab and Chatpati(love that name). I am really bad with names so  I will keep updating this post as and when I remember.
Kat fans get a special mention I think they are just 2 of them but man do they have it rough here.
oh the mods Simran and Swati(?) I dont envy them at all.

Aawwww thankyouuuu soo much, Qwww!! ๐Ÿค—

haaw. I just realised even I have missed out on so many members. Meena ji ko bhi I missed! But it was 3AM so I wrote those that really kept my interest throughout and were on the top of my mind :( hehe!!
But this place is great =D I love all the members cuz everyone is sweet =)) And not a rowdy herd ๐Ÿฅฑ
I have edited my post it's on the first page. I have included more and more members please do have a look.