Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Sakina, Sallufanno, Katforeva, Pariz, Marianne, Missifly, Bones, PCrocks, Ranig and Maddy😊!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarie pants

yaar...which guy drools over rahul khanna, saif ali khan and hrithik roshan???seriously...!!! πŸ˜†

here i am posting my *thud*s in each photoshoot of theirs...i cannot not be a girl!! πŸ˜†

OKAY! This made me burst out laughing, but I can think of few..NOT on this forum, but these are some!!!πŸ˜†
^^...well then i think if a guy drools over all the men i mentioned....then hes probably gay..and if i was gay...i wouldnt propose to a girl!!! πŸ˜†...although tht logic also applies when i say im a girl, and a girl wouldnt propose to a girl....but shhhh!!! love dosent look for logic!!! 
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
damn, I love myself to bits. 

I'll add more names when I finish bathing in my self proclaimed glory.
the modesty in here just kills me!! πŸ€£....didnt know we had these many kareenas in the forum...🀣...i feel the urge to propose marriage to every modest soul on this forum!!  Edited by smarie pants - 13 years ago
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

the modesty in here just kills me!! πŸ€£....didnt know we had these many kareenas in the forum...🀣...everyone marry me!! 

didn't you know? kareena actually got validation for her behavior from some of us here πŸ˜›

^^...well then i think if a guy drools over all the men i mentioned....then hes probably gay..and if i was gay...i wouldnt propose to a girl!!! πŸ˜†...although tht logic also applies when i say im a girl, and a girl wouldnt propose to a girl....but shhhh!!! love dosent look for logic!!! 

lesbo..is the word...haha dont worryπŸ˜‰....we know u r quite shareefπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
baz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Me a fan of all my frnds in my buddy list :)
Nice topic
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Since I'm new to this forum, I don't know that many from the bollywood section

But I have to say the loyalty some of the members have for their celebs is comendable and outstanding, I don't even think my own friends would care that much about me haha

But mine would be

Fary, Swati (preityzinta), jhanvi, ashu,

and basically the akshay & john fans LOL
MissIffiy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
all the salman & PC fan & special mention for eroticlover