Khali Deserved to Win Big BOSS 4

Posted: 13 years ago

The Great Khali has shown why he is great. He knows how to play a game based on rules.

In WWE,wehre they need to get physical for even a smallest of provocation- he played that game in that way.

In Big BOSS, It is Khali alone who is playing without backstabbing any one or getting provocated.

Especially evident when he continues to decline Dolly's provocations and even went against her.

He knows what is correct and what is wrong,He even didnt react when he is shown clippings about what other mates think of him.

He came here to play the game and playing it with right spirts of Game.

He also never moved close with any one so that he could gain from nominations.

I Support Khali and for the sportsman ship he displayed.

For all those who claim he is chamchagiri of Dolly- the banana epiosde is clear answer.

He knows how to go against a person in a way not to hurt them or make any big humgama of it.

Well said :)
He is def a good player and doesn't hurt people....I was fairly disgusted with Sameers comments....but that was his insecurities and complexities so as he's now been shown the door....ill be as gracious as the great one and let it go....and wish him the best for his future with Neelam...
ST fans are going to be all over the thread in a moment🤣
Can any one see my post bcoz i cannot see where it is being displayed
Originally posted by sekhar1100

Can any one see my post bcoz i cannot see where it is being displayed

What do you mean? its right on top, you are the thread starter and btw you started two similar threads

PS: Mods, kindly delete the other thread
Were not scared of Shweta fans....most of them are harmless and fight with the right spirit...thes ones that aren't are best ignored...let's play the game in our great khalis style.....ignore where possible, but let them know where you stand if they cross the line and get personal ;)
Well Said ...

Let Khali win the show and prove to the world that he not only how to win WWE but also a mind game like Big Boss 4.
Sorry for the inconvience caused.

Actually iam starting a thread after 2 years. Little bit confused.

Actually still confused...How to delete the other thread.

Originally posted by sekhar1100

Well Said ...

Let Khali win the show and prove to the world that he not only how to win WWE but also a mind game like Big Boss 4.

Win WWE? Son of gun loses even to guys who are half his size 🤣 in WWE Universe he is known as dumb giant😛
Originally posted by Shizaru

Were not scared of Shweta fans....most of them are harmless and fight with the right spirit...thes ones that aren't are best ignored...let's play the game in our great khalis style.....ignore where possible, but let them know where you stand if they cross the line and get personal ;)

👍🏼 carry on