DOTW: Unconditional Love

thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hey there! I hope you're all doing well; here is this week's DOTW. And am sorry am very late. 😳 Okay so, I've been at my lazy and outta-frigging-ideas best but I just came with this petty and almost irrational thing to discuss. πŸ˜ƒ

Piyashree became Piyali, they murdered the werewolves in my mind with those bunch of horrid glowing eyes and Danish's background music is making me sick, so please do let me know if these three are better topics to discuss. 🀣

Pia is in love with Abhay and she never once tried not to take that up. I do always get this strange feeling that somewhere down the line; she clearly knows what being in love with Abhay means. Its altogether is threat to her life. But all that she on the exterior acknowledges is the very fact that he's always there to protect her, her own personal knight or something. πŸ˜† By this, what I mean is that, she's in sort of unconditional love with him.

With her upbringing, Pia comes about to be a very strong and level headed girl, who's extremely observant to things around her. She never really gave up tracking Danish and trying to expose him. She continued even after Maya dint want her to and never once she believed in the lies Maya had to make to her, wanting to cover up. However here, Pia refuses to understand anything beyond what Abhay says. She agrees with everything he asserts and that's freaking all - she has nothing to ask for, she never feels the need and she figuratively is a 'gone bonkers in love' kind of girl. But erm, she's going to start pestering him soon. Though that doesn't change anything, she does have no conditions.

My questions would be somewhat like these. . .

How far do you think Pia would go to fetch Abhay's love? (Refer: the shubhaarambh advertisement πŸ˜†)

Would she mind if Abhay does not reciprocate, provided he already has made his rejection?

How do you like this side of Pia, Pia the lovelorn all the way? :D

Here I am, winding up now. And spare me of the shoe-rain you guys intend to endow me with for this wonderfully lame post. I had to make it, I promise - next week, I'd be saner with what I ask and write. 😳

Cheers,

Kankshita

Edited by -Kanky- - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
    kandy..
Pia will definatly Luv Abhay even after him rejecting her numerous times.. Her luv is unconditional n she has confessed her luv for him..but she never asked him to luv her bak..
I believe She'll over come every other thing tat cum's btw her n Abhay.. Even of him being dark n forbidden wuld be nothing infront of Pia's luv.. As compared, her with firefly she'll always get attracked towards fire.. But now as time pass this mere attraction has developed into a ever lasting luv in her heart..
Abhay though he needs time..but he ain't denying the fact tat even he has a feeling for Piya.. Though he always over come his emotions n gets back to be stern..n Straight face.. But at times..when he always see Piya in danger.. he manages to avoid every other thing ....even though sometimes, we do feel tat his morals n ethics r making him save Pia all the time.. But tat's not true.. Abhay has saved each n every girl of D- town but never felt hurt but when it comes to Piya he seems pretty much worried..hurt..more concern abt her..than others..
Though Abhay finds himself dangerous for Piya..the obvious reasons.. But soon Piya's luv will melt Abhay heart n bring his undead life back to be lively again..!!
Edited by NIDIZ - 13 years ago
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[edited]

As interpreted in all the episodes up until now, Piya comes across as Optimistic, Forgiving, Understanding, bitter about her past regarding her Dad and her wretched destiny, but still, pretty confident and hopeful towards a better life that she is determined to carve out of her present situation.

In the Maya incident we saw the truth seeking, rather nosey but a pure hearted Piya, who did not care about her image/reputation when it came to finding out the hard truth.Even Fighting for Abhay's reputation and dignity,once she found out that he wasn't involved in the matter.

Cupid struck when she realized that Abhay cared about her in a weird way she could not comprehend, he was always there when she was in trouble...
Her own personal knight (πŸ˜† nicely coined term)..her own hero

Dreaming about him,thinking about him all the time,being awfully jealous when Abhay was with T,she tried hard to deny that she was in love with him,
but when she did..she never backed away and fessed up everything, only to be very badly rejected by Abhay...

She does unconditionally love him and as we've seen before,she trusts and respects his decisions too (also believed his cooked up lie πŸ˜†)

Piya heartbroken as ever, won't stop loving Abhay even for a second, in fact,what Abhay doesn't realize is that pushing her away will lead her even more close to him,coz she has already sensed the pure and gentle heart behind his monstrous and hateful exterior.In the process of discovering his past and connection with Maithili, she will eventually heal his raw wounds, and will most definitely make Abhay realize his feelings for her.

Beauty didn't care about he looked or what he was, she loved the Beast anyway!

Nice topic for DOTW Kanky!

Cheers,

❀️
Mugdha

Edited by cutemug - 13 years ago
cutemug thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^^ updated my post Kankz 😊
Kanky...where are you
πŸ€“
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am right here, bud! πŸ˜† This thing isn't a sticky yet, that's all. :|
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey.
Nice topic. Unconditional Love .I don't think it's possible anywhere in real world. Unconditional is my key word. But Let's leave aside real world for this fairytale romance right now. Shall we? :D
Piya's character as of now has come out as a daring girl, not strong but daring . Confused alright . Sometimes stupid too but she hasn't hesistated in taking up any challenge be it running of alone in a jungle full of werewolves or exposing Danish . Ofcourse she has survived all this only because of her knight in shining armour : Abhay . But my point is that she has NEVER hesistated till now .
So I see her going all the way for Abhay ,the way maybe Abhay didn't also know. In this emotion she is stronger than Abhay for obvious reasons . She is ready to take the chance . Leave the world for love and all that cliche' things coz she hasn't still gone through the pain of Heartbreak , seperation unlike Abhay . She is still fresh , unaffected by world, it's problem and will face it as a person completely in Love . But there is one slight problem, we still don't know how much her family matters for her, we haven't seen that side of her coz she doesn't know she has a family .But eventually when truth will come out, I see Mr Dobriyal opposing AbhiYa relatonship .. So then will Piya leave Abhay? Actually that's a foolish question, we know she can't ! But will she try to leave him for her family ? I don't know
. We need to wait and see.
Ofcourse it's fun to watch this lovelorn Piya! It's always nice to see a person in love ! :D
Sorry I didn't give a questionwise answer but I hope I covered all the topics.
Love
ParulEdited by MagicalKash - 13 years ago
leeseunggilove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
baby..piali wud have invited a parade of bashers..jisme se sabse aage main hoti🀣🀣
waah waah..u discussing love??? that too unconditional looouve..hmm..seems like the world is a changed place ,eh?πŸ˜‰

i believe in unconditional love( surprised muchπŸ˜†)..i do..if its meant to happen..then there is no force of this of this world that can hinder that..not even death..and speaking of death..our dead undead abhay raichand already has the image of his beloved maithili and his current confusion pia are both merging in his mind..in a way..pia is growing on him..and he is slowly healing from maithili's loss! so in a way..love is creeping on him...😍

as for how far pia wud go fr abhay's love..hmm..well she stalks his past every dayπŸ˜†..so i presume that she wud go to evry extent..bt if we go in the classic vamp saga fashion..abhay wont be able to hide his feelings for her for much long..

as fr whether she'll be upset if he doesnt reciprocate..well he did ridicule her once in the past....but he has the softer sensibility of love and care that wud prevent him from doing so..altho i love the callous rude rueful abhay..🀣 makes life better for me!

but yeah abhay knows that pia loves him or has some feelings..and even abhay is protective abt her..nw whether thats bcz of her stark resemblance with metz..ya bcz he has something bubbling up in his heart...that time wud tell ...altho i guess its both!πŸ˜†
forget love lorn pia..love lorn abhay wud be a treat to watch...and as for the shoe rain..koi na ..mujhe apne shoes bahut pyare hai!πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

dnt worry topic was nice..and cumin frm u..it was extra naaisheeeeeeeeeeeeeee
VladDracula thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love is a feeling that cannot be explained by  mere words.When any individual is in true love with another no matter if the same feelings aren't reciprocated by the one who's loved the feeling of loving this special person will not go away even if god himself want's that to happen.Same is the story with Piya,no matter how much Abhay denies his love for  her ultimately they are meant to be together.Hope that the creative team of Pyar ki yeh ek kahani put it together fast because this may be the only proper way of getting to know the secret of Maithli's love with Abhay and her Death.Piya might even risk her life wherein ultimately Abhay as always will save her in the nick of time and in the heat of the moment and overcome by love's ultimate feeling  confess his love for Piya and then Piya will reciprocate it back.Only thing keep kabir far away from this scene last thing the viewers need is Abhay and Piya having to ruin their special moments together to save Kabir from dying.