India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Rahul Sam is interesting

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
I am not a regular watcher of rang badalti odhni...........actually i never watched it.........but from last 4 , 5 days.............i watched the show for my cutipie jas........our mjht's dodo........was missing mjht team a lot.....so ended up watching rang badalti odhni for his glimpse ......love him..........but as its said that the talent never go unnoticed............i will definitely say rahul sam is quiet interesting............their chemistry is good..............they are the show sealers right now ..........loved watching them........all the elements are their in their talks..............a really sweet couple.........i am looking forward for their scenes..........they truly rock.........they are good actors..........i was just wondering if rahul sam are parallel leads to the main lead shantanu and khanak.....or they are just for few episodes......will watch rang badalti odhni till sam , rahul and jas are there.............and who is khushboo........i mean khanak calls her bhabhi.........do shantanu have a brother too..........????
and why is there differences b/w shantanu and rahul........what happened btw them ?????

p/s - no offense to any fan group here.........of course i dont know anything about the lead couple actually........this is the first time watching the show......and we dint have the lead couple scene as such.......so cant say anything about them right now........hope u all can understand........

Edited by Surbhi123 - 02 January 2011 at 7:12am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

srklover95candyflossOlicityFanNinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
21 views with no reply ?????
The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

I am not a regular watcher of rang badalti odhni...........actually i never watched it.........but from last 4 , 5 days.............i watched the show for my cutipie jas........our mjht's dodo........was missing mjht team a lot.....so ended up watching rang badalti odhni for his glimpse ......love him..........but as its said that the talent never go unnoticed............i will definitely say rahul sam is quiet interesting............their chemistry is good..............they are the show sealers right now ..........loved watching them........all the elements are their in their talks..............a really sweet couple.........i am looking forward for their scenes..........they truly rock.........they are good actors..........i was just wondering if rahul sam are parallel leads to the main lead shantanu and khanak.....or they are just for few episodes......will watch rang badalti odhni till sam , rahul and jas are there.............and who is khushboo........i mean khanak calls her bhabhi.........do shantanu have a brother too..........????
and why is there differences b/w shantanu and rahul........what happened btw them ?????

p/s - no offense to any fan group here.........of course i dont know anything about the lead couple actually........this is the first time watching the show......and we dint have the lead couple scene as such.......so cant say anything about them right now........hope u all can understand........

Welcome to the forums Surbhi....I'm May....For the story till July, here is the link.....
THE STORY SO FAR.... And I will try and answer some of you questions and hopefully other will fill in the restEmbarrassed......

Karan Tacker who plays Shaan has been unwell so is why there have been no scenes of the leads since last week....

Rahul, Shaan, Sam and Ducks were college friends.....They argued about two issues, Rahul lied about being rich and he rejected Sam's love

RaSam story does have potentail and Rahul is a bit of a mistery....

Khushboo is the wife of Akshay Khandewal.....Rushad Rana who plays him, is on leave at the moment, so that's why we don't see him.....

Please use the help desk for future questions....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 02 January 2011 at 7:35am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFanNinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-EtherealRati

OlicityFan IF-Rockerz
OlicityFan
OlicityFan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
hey surbhi!!....;)...welcome to the rbo forum!!...
sam and rahul r interesting....so is jas!...they r very gud actors!!...
our lead actor fell ill last week thts y u dint see the main leads.......anyways hes cuming bck nxt week....so mayb u'll lyk them too coz we love them here!!...

it wld be nyc if u see a few older epis of rbo....just to understand the basic story!..
as for diff betwn shaan and rahul......rahul used to be frm a poor family and lied abt this to his best frnds including shaan....he rejectd sam and insulted her in front of every1 5 yrs bck.....
this caused a rift betwwen shaan and rahul...

hope u understood......if any doubts....u can check out the epi updates...

Amritha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasEtherealRati

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Welcome to the forums Surbhi..awwwwww thanks for welcoming.....Hug..

I'm May....and its surbhi  u can call me sur ......
For the story till July, here is the link.....
THE STORY SO FAR.... And I will try and answer some of you questions and hopefully other will fill in the restEmbarrassed......Awwwww thanks for the help........

Karan Tacker who plays Shaan has been unwell so is why there have been no scenes of the leads since last week....Ok.........karan is not well.........hope he get's  well soon......

Rahul, Shaan, Sam and Ducks were college friends.....They argued about two issues, Rahul lied about being rich and he rejected Sam's love  Thanks for clearing this.......he rejected sam's lovShocked..........but seems like he still loves her the most........

RaSam story does have potentail and Rahul is a bit of a mistery....Ya......he is.....cleared from what he talks in alone......

Khushboo is the wife of Akshay Khandewal.....Rushad Rana who plays him, is on leave at the moment, so that's why we don't see him..... Ok so shantanu has a brother.........and khushboo is his wife .......than ab ducks ka kya hoga......mera dodo ab tak dodo hi hain..........ROFL

Please use the help desk for future questions.... Actually the post was just not for asking questions but for appreciating rahul sam as a couple...........that's why i specially made a post....hope u dint mind............thanks for the help...........that was really very sweet of u.......Hug

Edited by Surbhi123 - 02 January 2011 at 7:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ammu_SunshYn

hey surbhi!!....;)...welcome to the rbo forum!!...
sam and rahul r interesting....so is jas!...they r very gud actors!!...
our lead actor fell ill last week thts y u dint see the main leads.....Yup i wish to see them together soon.......looking forward to them.......hope karan get's well soon................anyways hes cuming bck nxt week....so mayb u'll lyk them too coz we love them here!!...  Of course if the  production house took such awesome actors as side actors.............there will be definitely something special in lead ones.......and have listen about shantanu and khanak from one of our mjht mod ........preeti di...........

it wld be nyc if u see a few older epis of rbo....just to understand the basic story!..
as for diff betwn shaan and rahul......rahul used to be frm a poor family and lied abt this to his best frnds including shaan....he rejectd sam and insulted her in front of every1 5 yrs bck.....
this caused a rift betwwen shaan and rahul...

hope u understood......if any doubts....u can check out the epi updates...
thanks for clearing everything dear...........that was really really sweet of u............Hug
and have accepted your friend's request.........

Amritha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NinjaInPyjamasThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Welcome Surbhi!!Big smile

I see you have found the basic storyline of the show...

I am a crazy Shanak fan (like most of us on the forum)Embarrassed and would love to get your views on  them once you watch their scenes...Big smile

Hope you have a gala time here!!

Embarrassed

Edited by vatsalya - 02 January 2011 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EtherealRati-Deepali-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
@Vat - Pleeeesse yaarStern Smile.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFanNinjaInPyjamas-Deepali-EtherealRati