Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

when we have maaneet why another love track???? (Page 2)

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged

@dewdrop khoob bhari maand sequence was last episode which gave 1 trp after that  GHSP is out of 100 and now even lost our top position.

i hope PH realize that creating a love story beside maaneet wont work out  .may be thats why they bring  back brij.

but if they are  not giving him screen space tell me what the use of it. even in precap they show AA scene i know majority would decide not to watch episode.

Edited by priyaoct - 02 January 2011 at 8:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaoct

@dewdrop khoob bhari maand sequence was last episode which gave 1 trp after that  GHSP is out of 100 and now even lost our top position.

i hope PH realize that creating a love story beside maaneet wont work out  .may be thats why they bring  back brij.

but if they are  not giving him screen space tell me what the use of it. even in precap they show AA scene i know majority would decide not to watch episode.

is it .... actually i don't chk the trp's & whn if any one posts abt it thn only come 2 know ... abt tht ...& recently did chk a post which said trp's fell ...

reg ...precap ... we have two precaps ...isn't it ... 1 of maaneet ...

& 1 of marjanie ... so just lets wait & watch ... & give cv's chance ... u know thy do come & read our posts Wink based on personal expLOLi m telling u LOL...

so just have some faith ... hopefully the track will pick up ... & we will get less of marjanie ... & some logic back ...

but still if u c maaneet scenes are awessome & are ... out of the world & thy rock ... i luv all the maaneet scenes ... so i think lets enjoy wht thy are showing .....

regarding precap ... even if thy show any -ve precap also ... i will keep watching GHSP as it is my fav show & I really luv it a lot ...

if i don't like anything in the episode ...i always try to justify the reason Y cv's showed that particular scene (this is in regards to maaneet scenes specially ).... & in the end try to reason it out & make myself happy ... LOL

i guess cv's have some thing in their mind ... let's give them chance ... thy will not dissapoint us ... just have some patience dear ... Smile

priyaoct

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
i totally agree!!
Idk WHY even when cvs know we ALL HATE annie arjun love story they still cont to show it
Arrey yaar baas karo with this shit
It is taking away the charm of GHSP
Stick with the original track
If you wanted arjun's revenge dat wud have been much better but no way with this love track
Annie / Nikhung is worst actress of history..
Plzzz cvs hum par rehem karo humare ankein yeh nahien dekh sakteCry

priyaoct

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priyaoct

i am a silent reader of this forum but this arjun annie track forced me write. i dont understand why cvs have come up with idea of starting a parallel track. when we have such a wonderful jodi

then why AA. 

do cvs think we are bored of maaneetConfused 

if they want to release burden on GC and DD why dont  they use other wonderful characters which are already present like romeo adi pinky waghera. and what about dev which is most essential character of this show.

their romance and giving too much screen space really killing the essence of GHSP and  destroying charismatic love story of our maaneet.

They can give more screen space to brij or bring in vicky which seems more logical and which give them more trps instead showing illogical AA track.

i hope cvs would go back to original track of ghsp with which they start the show because once the damage done cant be repaired easily.

wake up cvs before its too late. 

please comment and press like button if you agree with me.

Agree

I REALLY HATE ANNIE ARJUN...

priyaoct

saaniakh IF-Rockerz
saaniakh
saaniakh

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
so agree with I want to see brij n Geet's family in the show than these 2 jokers!

priyaoct

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_harshad

i totally agree!!
Idk WHY even when cvs know we ALL HATE annie arjun love story they still cont to show it
Arrey yaar baas karo with this shit
It is taking away the charm of GHSP
Stick with the original track
If you wanted arjun's revenge dat wud have been much better but no way with this love track
Annie / Nikhung is worst actress of history..
Plzzz cvs hum par rehem karo humare ankein yeh nahien dekh sakteCry

agree cvs should learn now strong story doesnt  mean another love trackConfused

i still remember HP track with lot of characters with a strong story and that was really fun to watch.

distracting from original track would be a disaster new writers should not do this.

cvs should get back original track ASAP with dev NT. if abhinav is not there they can replace actor but killing his character would be a big disaster. 
we dont mind seeing brij and entering geet family in the show.
pppp12345 Senior Member
pppp12345
pppp12345

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Well SAID. Thumbs Up YES REALLY HATE ANNIE ARJUN TRACK PLEASE CVS STOP IT NOW ONLY GEET IS IN 2nd position dont want to see that place for GEET Please wake up make the screen space less for Annie Arjun please it is our request
Preethi-Premi IF-Rockerz
Preethi-Premi
Preethi-Premi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Dear, simple... when will people realise the value of the best that they get! when they see the worst right!!! We have to applaude the CVs coz they show us the worst also so that we realise Maneet are the BEST!!!LOL

priyaoct

Go to top