Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

when we have maaneet why another love track???? - Page 2

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
i totally agree!!
Idk WHY even when cvs know we ALL HATE annie arjun love story they still cont to show it
Arrey yaar baas karo with this shit
It is taking away the charm of GHSP
Stick with the original track
If you wanted arjun's revenge dat wud have been much better but no way with this love track
Annie / Nikhung is worst actress of history..
Plzzz cvs hum par rehem karo humare ankein yeh nahien dekh sakte😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: priyaoct

i am a silent reader of this forum but this arjun annie track forced me write. i dont understand why cvs have come up with idea of starting a parallel track. when we have such a wonderful jodi

then why AA. 

do cvs think we are bored of maaneet😕 

if they want to release burden on GC and DD why dont  they use other wonderful characters which are already present like romeo adi pinky waghera. and what about dev which is most essential character of this show.

their romance and giving too much screen space really killing the essence of GHSP and  destroying charismatic love story of our maaneet.

They can give more screen space to brij or bring in vicky which seems more logical and which give them more trps instead showing illogical AA track.

i hope cvs would go back to original track of ghsp with which they start the show because once the damage done cant be repaired easily.

wake up cvs before its too late. 

please comment and press like button if you agree with me.

Agree

I REALLY HATE ANNIE ARJUN...

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so agree with I want to see brij n Geet's family in the show than these 2 jokers!
priyaoct thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_harshad

i totally agree!!
Idk WHY even when cvs know we ALL HATE annie arjun love story they still cont to show it
Arrey yaar baas karo with this shit
It is taking away the charm of GHSP
Stick with the original track
If you wanted arjun's revenge dat wud have been much better but no way with this love track
Annie / Nikhung is worst actress of history..
Plzzz cvs hum par rehem karo humare ankein yeh nahien dekh sakte😭

agree cvs should learn now strong story doesnt  mean another love track😕

i still remember HP track with lot of characters with a strong story and that was really fun to watch.

distracting from original track would be a disaster new writers should not do this.

cvs should get back original track ASAP with dev NT. if abhinav is not there they can replace actor but killing his character would be a big disaster. 
we dont mind seeing brij and entering geet family in the show.
pppp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well SAID. 👍🏼 YES REALLY HATE ANNIE ARJUN TRACK PLEASE CVS STOP IT NOW ONLY GEET IS IN 2nd position dont want to see that place for GEET Please wake up make the screen space less for Annie Arjun please it is our request
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dear, simple... when will people realise the value of the best that they get! when they see the worst right!!! We have to applaude the CVs coz they show us the worst also so that we realise Maneet are the BEST!!!😆
abd_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you it just spoils the possibility of more screen time of Maaneet & i feel strongly Arjun Singh rathore & Annie's love track will be a big blow to Maan... it does create a room for future battle between Maaneet & Annie's love interest..  feel makers are trying to create parallel track to deviate us from they stretching & delaying  of Maaneet's marriage... creating hurdles in form of parallel tracks....not just for Maaneet but for its viewers...😕 Edited by abd_20 - 13 years ago
tablina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AA have been brought  so that further trps are  dropped----- some suicidal tendencies😕
priyaoct thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tablina

AA have been brought  so that further trps are  dropped----- some suicidal tendencies😕

well said cvs now realize the more screen space given to AA. the more viewers will be apprehensive so they better change this track.

there is no need of another love track. story can be strong without it.
priyaoct thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaniakh

so agree with I want to see brij n Geet's family in the show than these 2 jokers!

👏👏 totally agree