Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

when we have maaneet why another love track????

priyaoct thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i am a silent reader of this forum but this arjun annie track forced me write. i dont understand why cvs have come up with idea of starting a parallel track. when we have such a wonderful jodi

then why AA. 

do cvs think we are bored of maaneetπŸ˜• 

if they want to release burden on GC and DD why dont  they use other wonderful characters which are already present like romeo adi pinky waghera. and what about dev which is most essential character of this show.

their romance and giving too much screen space really killing the essence of GHSP and  destroying charismatic love story of our maaneet.

They can give more screen space to brij or bring in vicky which seems more logical and which give them more trps instead showing illogical AA track.

i hope cvs would go back to original track of ghsp with which they start the show because once the damage done cant be repaired easily.

wake up cvs before its too late. 

please comment and press like button if you agree with me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i totally agree with the topic maker. πŸ‘πŸΌ
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

i think the reason for brij's entry is to reduce the screen space of mArjAnie (Arj & ani) &

I guess Cv's realised that how much we hate them ...

other wise tell me Y did they introduce Brij all of a sudden ... they could have introduced him later also ... after maaneet marriage ...

Actually they were planning on dev & meera love track but as they both wanted to quit they roped these 2 ... they could have replaced them ... but cv's instead of replacing them ... just ended their roles ... not sure whether thy will b coming abck or not ...

& well showing romance between office staff will not be enough as it will not affect maan & geet in any way ... & we need the story to move ...

so we need some characters in the show who are close to or important to maan or geet to run the show ...

PS... I do hate Marjanie scenes to the core ...

well vicky's & sameera's track is still there ... & hopefully we will be getting them very soon ...

priyaoct thumbnail
Originally posted by: dewdropred

i think the reason for brij's entry is to reduce the screen space of mArjAnie (Arj & ani) &

I guess Cv's realised that how much we hate them ...

other wise tell me Y did they introduce Brij all of a sudden ... they could have introduced him later also ... after maaneet marriage ...

Actually they were planning on dev & meera love track but as they both wanted to quit they roped these 2 ... they could have replaced them ... but cv's instead of replacing them ... just ended their roles ... not sure whether thy will b coming abck or not ...

& well showing romance between office staff will not be enough as it will not affect maan & geet in any way ... & we need the story to move ...

so we need some characters in the show who are close to or important to maan or geet to run the show ...

PS... I do hate Marjanie scenes to the core ...

well vicky's & sameera's track is still there ... & hopefully we will be getting them very soon ...

i totally agree what you said. viewers dont mind if they show vicky sameera or geet family because they are at par with original track.

and we all will be really delighted if they give more screen space to brij.πŸ˜ƒ

cvs should learn and understand by now that strong story doesnt mean another baseless love track.πŸ˜•

first they tried dev meera which didnt work and now arjun annie where majority are apprehensive. so they better come up with another track with strong logical story.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaoct

i totally agree what you said. viewers dont mind if they show vicky sameera or geet family because they are at par with original track.

and we all will be really delighted if they give more screen space to brij.πŸ˜ƒ

cvs should learn and understand by now that strong story doesnt mean another baseless love track.πŸ˜•

first they tried dev meera which didnt work and now arjun annie where majority are apprehensive. so they better come up with another track with strong logical story.

yes ... i am waiting for vicky ... sameera ... geet's family ... every one ... as they were the part of original track like u said

& i am still waiting for the cv's to show us their entry ...

hope fully thy may concentrate on brij now ... as his main concentration is killing geet now ...

i know ... marjanie ... are so ridiculous ... i just hate their so called love story whcih is going on ... & hope cv's just give them 30 sec if possible less than that time ... 

actually we want some kind of logic ...if they really wanted dev & meera & nt to leave ... thy could have simply sent dev tara to jail ... & have made meera to exit ...

in tht way geet would get justice & their would b a point ... as to y geet left Hoshiarpur ... 

I think tht's Y thy made brij to enter ... as thy were sure that marjanie is not working & thy may have got -ve response regarding marjanie ... & i guess their presence will reduce day by day & now brij is in office too ...

so the story will revolve around maan , geet & brij ... he trying to attck her ... maan coming between & geet will b saved like that ...

may b marjanie in b/w for 2 - 3 min ...

tht's my guess
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@dewdrop and priya oct i agree with both of you story has been out of logic since annie arjun track many of my friends left watching geet drop of trps are the witness.

dewdrop your logic of entering brij  to show now click me may be they got idea how much we hate arjun annie track i hope they give more screen space to brij.
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: fats30

@dewdrop and priya oct i agree with both of you story has been out of logic since annie arjun track many of my friends left watching geet drop of trps are the witness.

dewdrop your logic of entering brij  to show now click me may be they got idea how much we hate arjun annie track i hope they give more screen space to brij.

thnks dear for agreeing now i 2 confirmed tht's the sole reason for brij's entry ... as brij's entry raised so many questions in my mind ... to find the answers i m breaking my head every day ...πŸ˜† from this u might undtsnd how much i think abt geet ... i m like obsesed with geet
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Half of the phorum and facebook members complain that Geet is now boring aannddd a drag ... i bet if it wasn't for those people, all these scenes wouldn't have tortured our eyes 🀣
priyaoct thumbnail

@dewdrop khoob bhari maand sequence was last episode which gave 1 trp after that  GHSP is out of 100 and now even lost our top position.

i hope PH realize that creating a love story beside maaneet wont work out  .may be thats why they bring  back brij.

but if they are  not giving him screen space tell me what the use of it. even in precap they show AA scene i know majority would decide not to watch episode.
Edited by priyaoct - 13 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyaoct

@dewdrop khoob bhari maand sequence was last episode which gave 1 trp after that  GHSP is out of 100 and now even lost our top position.

i hope PH realize that creating a love story beside maaneet wont work out  .may be thats why they bring  back brij.

but if they are  not giving him screen space tell me what the use of it. even in precap they show AA scene i know majority would decide not to watch episode.

is it .... actually i don't chk the trp's & whn if any one posts abt it thn only come 2 know ... abt tht ...& recently did chk a post which said trp's fell ...

reg ...precap ... we have two precaps ...isn't it ... 1 of maaneet ...

& 1 of marjanie ... so just lets wait & watch ... & give cv's chance ... u know thy do come & read our posts πŸ˜‰ based on personal expπŸ˜†i m telling u πŸ˜†...

so just have some faith ... hopefully the track will pick up ... & we will get less of marjanie ... & some logic back ...

but still if u c maaneet scenes are awessome & are ... out of the world & thy rock ... i luv all the maaneet scenes ... so i think lets enjoy wht thy are showing .....

regarding precap ... even if thy show any -ve precap also ... i will keep watching GHSP as it is my fav show & I really luv it a lot ...

if i don't like anything in the episode ...i always try to justify the reason Y cv's showed that particular scene (this is in regards to maaneet scenes specially ).... & in the end try to reason it out & make myself happy ... πŸ˜†

i guess cv's have some thing in their mind ... let's give them chance ... thy will not dissapoint us ... just have some patience dear ... 😊