Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

when we have maaneet why another love track????

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged

i am a silent reader of this forum but this arjun annie track forced me write. i dont understand why cvs have come up with idea of starting a parallel track. when we have such a wonderful jodi

then why AA. 

do cvs think we are bored of maaneetConfused 

if they want to release burden on GC and DD why dont  they use other wonderful characters which are already present like romeo adi pinky waghera. and what about dev which is most essential character of this show.

their romance and giving too much screen space really killing the essence of GHSP and  destroying charismatic love story of our maaneet.

They can give more screen space to brij or bring in vicky which seems more logical and which give them more trps instead showing illogical AA track.

i hope cvs would go back to original track of ghsp with which they start the show because once the damage done cant be repaired easily.

wake up cvs before its too late. 

please comment and press like button if you agree with me.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30-maankimishti-shinusramaheshsaaniakh_Invincible_mysteriousmillidewdropredblackb28anjananazir

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

i totally agree with the topic maker. Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoct

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

i think the reason for brij's entry is to reduce the screen space of mArjAnie (Arj & ani) &

I guess Cv's realised that how much we hate them ...

other wise tell me Y did they introduce Brij all of a sudden ... they could have introduced him later also ... after maaneet marriage ...

Actually they were planning on dev & meera love track but as they both wanted to quit they roped these 2 ... they could have replaced them ... but cv's instead of replacing them ... just ended their roles ... not sure whether thy will b coming abck or not ...

& well showing romance between office staff will not be enough as it will not affect maan & geet in any way ... & we need the story to move ...

so we need some characters in the show who are close to or important to maan or geet to run the show ...

PS... I do hate Marjanie scenes to the core ...

well vicky's & sameera's track is still there ... & hopefully we will be getting them very soon ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctfatim30saaniakh

priyaoct Groupbie
priyaoct
priyaoct

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

i think the reason for brij's entry is to reduce the screen space of mArjAnie (Arj & ani) &

I guess Cv's realised that how much we hate them ...

other wise tell me Y did they introduce Brij all of a sudden ... they could have introduced him later also ... after maaneet marriage ...

Actually they were planning on dev & meera love track but as they both wanted to quit they roped these 2 ... they could have replaced them ... but cv's instead of replacing them ... just ended their roles ... not sure whether thy will b coming abck or not ...

& well showing romance between office staff will not be enough as it will not affect maan & geet in any way ... & we need the story to move ...

so we need some characters in the show who are close to or important to maan or geet to run the show ...

PS... I do hate Marjanie scenes to the core ...

well vicky's & sameera's track is still there ... & hopefully we will be getting them very soon ...

i totally agree what you said. viewers dont mind if they show vicky sameera or geet family because they are at par with original track.

and we all will be really delighted if they give more screen space to brij.Big smile

cvs should learn and understand by now that strong story doesnt mean another baseless love track.Confused

first they tried dev meera which didnt work and now arjun annie where majority are apprehensive. so they better come up with another track with strong logical story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priyaoct

i totally agree what you said. viewers dont mind if they show vicky sameera or geet family because they are at par with original track.

and we all will be really delighted if they give more screen space to brij.Big smile

cvs should learn and understand by now that strong story doesnt mean another baseless love track.Confused

first they tried dev meera which didnt work and now arjun annie where majority are apprehensive. so they better come up with another track with strong logical story.

yes ... i am waiting for vicky ... sameera ... geet's family ... every one ... as they were the part of original track like u said

& i am still waiting for the cv's to show us their entry ...

hope fully thy may concentrate on brij now ... as his main concentration is killing geet now ...

i know ... marjanie ... are so ridiculous ... i just hate their so called love story whcih is going on ... & hope cv's just give them 30 sec if possible less than that time ... 

actually we want some kind of logic ...if they really wanted dev & meera & nt to leave ... thy could have simply sent dev tara to jail ... & have made meera to exit ...

in tht way geet would get justice & their would b a point ... as to y geet left Hoshiarpur ... 

I think tht's Y thy made brij to enter ... as thy were sure that marjanie is not working & thy may have got -ve response regarding marjanie ... & i guess their presence will reduce day by day & now brij is in office too ...

so the story will revolve around maan , geet & brij ... he trying to attck her ... maan coming between & geet will b saved like that ...

may b marjanie in b/w for 2 - 3 min ...

tht's my guess

priyaoctfatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

@dewdrop and priya oct i agree with both of you story has been out of logic since annie arjun track many of my friends left watching geet drop of trps are the witness.

dewdrop your logic of entering brij  to show now click me may be they got idea how much we hate arjun annie track i hope they give more screen space to brij.

priyaoctdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by fats30

@dewdrop and priya oct i agree with both of you story has been out of logic since annie arjun track many of my friends left watching geet drop of trps are the witness.

dewdrop your logic of entering brij  to show now click me may be they got idea how much we hate arjun annie track i hope they give more screen space to brij.

thnks dear for agreeing now i 2 confirmed tht's the sole reason for brij's entry ... as brij's entry raised so many questions in my mind ... to find the answers i m breaking my head every day ...LOL from this u might undtsnd how much i think abt geet ... i m like obsesed with geet

priyaoctfatim30

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Half of the phorum and facebook members complain that Geet is now boring aannddd a drag ... i bet if it wasn't for those people, all these scenes wouldn't have tortured our eyes ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priyaoctacromascfatim30

Go to top