Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Cloes the topic please ! (Page 4)

palmbeach1238 Senior Member
palmbeach1238
palmbeach1238

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
I agree with Arwen.....

I would actually prefer not to have any actors from either DMG or MJHT to come in Geet.......purely because......I can guarantee that chaos will follow. 

There will be actor bashing and unreasonable demands by all the die-hard fans of the different actors. 

Even now....I can see requests from fans to Mr.Rajan Shahi to take their favourite idol on his new show. 

When will fans understand.......that producers have to consider a lot of different issues when they make these kind of decisions.  Just because the actor has a strong fan base is NOT the only consideration when they make their decisions.

Actually.....to tell you the truth.....a lot of producers would prefer not to have well-known actors in their serials.......purely because of all the fanatic fan baggage they carry with them.....and this in the end....this only ends up hurting the careers of the actors these fans profess to love and idolize.

It is completely different for film actors.  Their jodis become popular for a film....but then there is a long period of time before the actors next film is released.....so fans have time to adjust and accept a new actor opposite their favourite actor.  In TV land....there is no break....we see these jodis......day in and day out.....and so it is more difficult for fans to accept the actors with anyone else........when they try to move on in their careers.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SahSahArwen.dewdropredanjananaziribelieveinpink

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
well,rati is fabulous,she is one of the best and most versatile actresses on tv right now,so i wouldn't mind seeing her in geet, but with the kind of fan following that she has and the popularity she enjoys,i am scared that all rati fans will start demanding her jodi with maan if she plays sameera and thats strictly a no-no, maan and geet belong to each other,so maybe its not a good idea after all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

jaspreetm2815 IF-Sizzlerz
jaspreetm2815
jaspreetm2815

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_lock

Originally posted by dewdropred

Rati is Rati  & DD is DD .... so plz stop comparing ... 

we love DD as Geet ... as she is the person who made geet a success ... with her acting skills & she is still doing an awesome job ... & we all love our DD a lot ...

agree.....Embarrassed

AgreeeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

TOPIC CLOSED LOLLOLLOL

DO NOT COMMETN HERE ! Embarrassed

blackb28 IF-Stunnerz
blackb28
blackb28

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Noo
Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
guys i dont think she is coming as geet but as sasha remember geet interview she said i am doing 2011 geet so no geet is not going no where because if they change geet the show will be down to zero they dont want that and when they say sasha i quitting the show they said there will be another actress as she is important character so drashti is not going no where whether you like her or not and stop this bakwas because they said even gurmeet will quit and it did not happen so stop it
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
I say topic closed soo closed mean closed !
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Taani .. PM a mod LOL

Go to top