Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein

India-Forums

Abhishek forcing himself on Nandidni! (Page 2)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
He's not in love with Nandini. Love is the last thing on his mind here, im sure we're all aware of that. LOL

sameera84 Groupbie
sameera84
sameera84

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Guys it seems we were wrong bout abhishekSmile, he kidnaps Nadini right! but he would not force himself on her. He is behaving like  a desperate lover who doesnt know the ABC of love D'ohbut is feeling it from within suddenly and he is irritated and confusedSmile. I mean till now the girls used to almost fall  at his feet due to his money and the name and fame attached to him but Nandini is different she is not concerned by his fame or money he has tried everything but still of no avail, he is angry and confused since its the first time he experiencing loveEmbarrassed. The article states he wont force himself on her but from here on thier love track will begin and Nandini will understand his confusion and will soften towards himEmbarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya28Prinsesse.Suvi

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Right!

Looks like we have another Pratigya on the way. Girl "falls" for the psycho obsessive stalker. Abhishek-Nandini "love'"story, right!LOL
 I'd get Abhishek reported to the Asylum authorities.

Edited by krystal_watz - 04 January 2011 at 8:32pm

shreya28Prinsesse.Suvi

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

*edited double post*

Edited by krystal_watz - 04 January 2011 at 9:17pm
shabanashaikh Newbie
shabanashaikh
shabanashaikh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I love abhi-nandini,in yesterdays episode both impressed me with their acting skills,I think yesterdays episode was d best...i want to see abhi-nandini's love track now

shreya28Prinsesse.Suvi

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Right!

Looks like we have another Pratigya on the way. Girl "falls" for the psycho obsessive stalker. Abhishek-Nandini "love'"story, right!LOL
 I'd get Abhishek reported to the Asylum authorities.
Yes, his way of proving his love is not right, its actually quite disgusting and makes me want to slap him, but I still do like Abhishek, as all this violence is part of his character, and adds more shades to it, which makes the story interesting....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreya28

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
I am really happy they didn't showed something like that. I like Abhishek's character.It would have spoiled the story.I don't want Abhishekh to be that bad.I hope he is a parralel lead in the show.Smile

shreya28Prinsesse.Suvi

shreya28 Groupbie
shreya28
shreya28

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
agree wid all d above guys ...Smile
itz vry complicated to understand abhishek's character bt he isnt a bad guy..he jus hav  som grey shades..Smile he purely loves nandini bt he does nt knw hw to show..his love is impulsive..i m vry glad he did nt do nethg bad to nandini whr he had full chance to...n he was guilty on his partSmilem lovin abhishek n nandini after d abduction scene ...they both rocked d epi..Smile vry good acting skills both of dem hav ...

Edited by shreya28 - 07 January 2011 at 12:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index