Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

*edited double post*

Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago
shabanashaikh thumbnail
I love abhi-nandini,in yesterdays episode both impressed me with their acting skills,I think yesterdays episode was d best...i want to see abhi-nandini's love track now
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: krystal_watz

Right!

Looks like we have another Pratigya on the way. Girl "falls" for the psycho obsessive stalker. Abhishek-Nandini "love'"story, right!πŸ˜†
 I'd get Abhishek reported to the Asylum authorities.

Yes, his way of proving his love is not right, its actually quite disgusting and makes me want to slap him, but I still do like Abhishek, as all this violence is part of his character, and adds more shades to it, which makes the story interesting....
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am really happy they didn't showed something like that. I like Abhishek's character.It would have spoiled the story.I don't want Abhishekh to be that bad.I hope he is a parralel lead in the show.😊
shreya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
agree wid all d above guys ...😊
itz vry complicated to understand abhishek's character bt he isnt a bad guy..he jus hav  som grey shades..😊 he purely loves nandini bt he does nt knw hw to show..his love is impulsive..i m vry glad he did nt do nethg bad to nandini whr he had full chance to...n he was guilty on his part😊m lovin abhishek n nandini after d abduction scene ...they both rocked d epi..😊 vry good acting skills both of dem hav ...
Edited by shreya28 - 13 years ago