Abhishek forcing himself on Nandidni!

sameera84 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
God iam sure all you guys must have watched the new promo. Iam shocked! 😲I mean Abhishek forcing himself on Nandini physically.😡 What kind of love is this and what kind of lover is he🥱, would forcing himself on her prove his love rather it would make him fall  in her eyes completely.  ðŸ¤¢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ya, i am shocked too. Although i knew, abhi will marry nandini.But there were some good ways too.😭
kalapahad thumbnail
ya also felt shocked wen saw new promo

but this is the way of portraying the real evil side of abhi

coz he's d villian in show

he will do all wrong dids wen he gets power after election

I don't like him n his presence in show sucks
i dont want to comment on it b4 i see the actual epi

promos r sometimes misleading
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shoot, I am shocked too.

I only hope its a dream and not reality
shabanashaikh thumbnail
wat??? we all must see that episode then 😊
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What? Can anyone post a link of the promo?? or tell me what it was?
He's not in love with Nandini. Love is the last thing on his mind here, im sure we're all aware of that. 😆
sameera84 thumbnail
Guys it seems we were wrong bout abhishek😊, he kidnaps Nadini right! but he would not force himself on her. He is behaving like  a desperate lover who doesnt know the ABC of love but is feeling it from within suddenly and he is irritated and confused😊. I mean till now the girls used to almost fall  at his feet due to his money and the name and fame attached to him but Nandini is different she is not concerned by his fame or money he has tried everything but still of no avail, he is angry and confused since its the first time he experiencing love😳. The article states he wont force himself on her but from here on thier love track will begin and Nandini will understand his confusion and will soften towards him😳 
Right!

Looks like we have another Pratigya on the way. Girl "falls" for the psycho obsessive stalker. Abhishek-Nandini "love'"story, right!😆
 I'd get Abhishek reported to the Asylum authorities.
Edited by krystal_watz - 13 years ago