New Year-New Stars

ajooni IF-Rockerz
ajooni
ajooni

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

New year new stars

By DC
Jan 01 2011

Predicting which movie will prove to be a hit is rather difficult, but spotting talent that will shine brightly on screen isn't. Well-known directors share their list of actors who will capture our hearts and screens in 2011.

New year new stars
Farah Khan, Producer, director
Deepika Padukone is highly talented, but her full potential has not yet been tapped. This girl is going to go places in 2011. Then there's Sonakshi Sinha to watch out for too. Though she is just one film old, I think she is very talented. Vidya Balan is another actress who I feel has great potential to shine brightly in 2011. Unlike a Katrina, Priyanka or Rani, I feel the girls I mentioned above still have to prove themselves. Among the younger lot of heroes, I like Ranbir Kapoor and Imran Khan.

Imtiaz Ali, director
I was very impressed with Nargis Fakhri when I first met her. You need to see her perform in Rockstar (alongside Ranbir Kapoor). Ranbir Kapoor is another actor with great charisma. His hard work and timing are something to watch out for. Another person to look out for would be Deepika Padukone. She is a good performer and very spontaneous.

Rohit Shetty, director
Sonakshi Sinha is the one to watch out for in 2011 as she managed to shine on screen alongside her formidable co-star Salman Khan in Dabangg, her first film. She had great screen presence. Amongst the heroes, I think Ranvir Singh of Band Baaja Baarat, is the wild card entry into the industry as no one expected him to do as well as he did. Ali Zafar of Tere Bin Laden, too is someone we should keep an eye out for. Another hero who I believe will make a huge impact in 2011 is Prateik Babbar. He was awesome in Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na, and people are already raving about his performance in the forthcoming Dhobi Ghat. He has got acting in his genes. Though he is the youngest of the lot, I think Rajat Barmecha made a promising debut in Udaan, and has great potential.

Prakash Jha, Producer, director
I think 2011 is going to see a good change not only in filmmaking but also in young budding stars. Watch out for Ranbir Kapoor and Prateik Babbar — they are going to go far ahead. I think Prateik is going to be the surprise package of the industry as he has abundant talent. Imran Khan too is coming up. Saif Ali Khan also is brilliant — he is a complete artist. He can be a villain, a common man or an aristocratic hero at the same time. Hrithik, Salman, Akshay have already proved that they are complete stars.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/supplementary/new-year-new-stars-604

sheee IF-Sizzlerz
sheee
sheee

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Farah, Vidya is not a new actress. Now what she needs to do to prove herself? A Tees Maar Khan?

Edited by sheee - 02 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eraserSalyankaruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Farah, Vidya is not a new actress. Now what she needs to do to prove herself? A Tees Maar Khan?

LOLNow Farah is doing joker and we all know that Farah is the joker of the packLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top