Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

II SSBN discussion thread[live] (Page 8)

mumu_karan Groupbie
mumu_karan
mumu_karan

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
2days episode was nice
now they will start falling in love.....
yippeee...........

sammierdx Newbie
sammierdx
sammierdx

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I know that everyone is a couple episodes away from where I am now. Actually it's on now. So I'm going to go watch it and get back to you momentarily :)
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
In spite of this serial being the best, it has such low ratings, I feel is because:

1.  It is shown once a day at 2 p.m. when people are at work.

2.  'Housewives' or 'home makers' think this is for the young.

3.  Star Plus judges from TRP, and it is but natural,if few people see, the ratings will be down.

What is the solution?   Do you think, fans should write to Star Plus in the Feed Back, section?

Perhaps, all fans, can use the Chaska Meter, to show that they like this serial?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347luv_virmaan-Wanderer-

-Wanderer- IF-Dazzler
-Wanderer-
-Wanderer-

Posted: 22 March 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by walquest2000

In spite of this serial being the best, it has such low ratings, I feel is because:

1.  It is shown once a day at 2 p.m. when people are at work.

2.  'Housewives' or 'home makers' think this is for the young.

3.  Star Plus judges from TRP, and it is but natural,if few people see, the ratings will be down.

What is the solution?   Do you think, fans should write to Star Plus in the Feed Back, section?

Perhaps, all fans, can use the Chaska Meter, to show that they like this serial?

well said!
I think we can do our best by keeping the SSBN forum active and interesting with nice discussion topics and apart from that we can visit the Star Plus page on facebook or any other website and request the channel to give it better slots, repeat telecasts and promos as it deserves.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

luv_virmaan Senior Member
luv_virmaan
luv_virmaan

Posted: 23 March 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
people i guess u r right....... we should keep the forum active and request the channel to give it a better slot....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

walquest2000

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index