Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

II SSBN discussion thread[live] (Page 5)

sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged

In today's epi kaka comes to know about the fridge and makes a issue out of it...
rohini defends aai 

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhya4

In today's epi kaka comes to know about the fridge and makes a issue out of it...
rohini defends aai 

Somehow I like Rohini that she spoke for her family and she shud...kaka is way 2 arrogant
sandhya. IF-Dazzler
sandhya.
sandhya.

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
^ya even i liked rohini for defending her family...

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Is any 1 onl99???
Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hiya guys... me new here.....
i watchd today's epi and i looooooooooooooooove da wayy daksh's takin care of naina..... they'r a really sweet couple

wish dis show ws aired in da evenin or nite.... cz its really gud
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
luv feb 4 epi daksh wuz so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWink
keep it DAKSHANA
rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya guys... me new here.....
i watchd today's epi and i looooooooooooooooove da wayy daksh's takin care of naina..... they'r a really sweet couple

wish dis show ws aired in da evenin or nite.... cz its really gud
walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
I have a different take on this serial, which is not the same as those expressed by others in this forum. 

I find this serial the best shown on Star Plus, and wondered why they put it on  afternoon slot at 2 pm.  I now know, the majority of  viewers prefer those shown on prime slots.  I beg to defer with the observation of Star Plus.

I watched all the old episodes on this link
http://desirecap.com/sapnon-se-bhare-naina/

I found the various aspects of movie making are done with exceptional professionalism.  Acting, Cinematography, Background Music, Story line.   The story moves from a rejected girl child, who has guts, to reach the top.  She may use untruths, to gain her ends, but the situation is not of her own making.   It tries to show millions of young girls facing similar situations, and is meant to give them a hope.  By contrast Akriti has been destroyed by her over possessive father, and this is meant for the modern day fathers, to take note of the consequences of their actions.

The kids among the viewers and all over India fall in the category of Vendant, the brother of Akriti, but they should aspire to be like Daksh, who has succeeded to become a lawyer, though he has a one track view of truthful behavior by not being flexible, he is in a danger of losing on the good aspects of people that surround him.

I hope we will gradually grow to appreciate good stuff.   The mindset of the young will mature, and we will live in a scam free India.

Edited by walquest2000 - 12 February 2011 at 7:50am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index