Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

II SSBN discussion thread[live]

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
                                Discussion Thread
Here u can discuss about everyday happenings...what you like in a show and what you dnt....You can just open up your mind everyday afetr the show.........
* Bashing the stars is not allowed .............only healthy critisms is accepted
* You can write what you liked about them and what you didnt
* Can even write that what is your future prediction about the storyline........
                             So enjoy and  have fun

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Plz people do write in here after each day's episode is over
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i haven't watched the episode.. tell me the short update if u watch๐Ÿ˜Š
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
The girl Naina is from sikkim and the boy Daksh is from mumbai.....naina stays in boarding and after she completed her studies she went back to her home where her mom plans to sen her abroad....so she questions that y does she always keep naina away from her....??/her mom in reply said that she is not her biological mom and after that she leaves from her house so that her mom dsnt have to face any more peoblem for her and comes to her frndzz house where she gets the idea of becoming a wedding planner and heads for mumbai to pursue her dreams
Daksh is a divorce  lawyer who keeps on strking with naina and always a scuffle starts with them and now fate has something in store for them as Naina has reached Daksh's house as a P.G. but as daksh currently is nt in mumbai he is not aware about the fact
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I thought this was the perfect tym to posht-in here...as finally,the electrifying couple come face to face!!....Ufffff,absolutely masht,Daksh-filled epi.(finally...LOL).....

The epi.starts with Aai and Baba leaving for the wedding.Here,Daksh is gettin' alll congratulations for winning the case.The aunty-jee who just got divorced(just after 2 months of wedding...yeh tho Americans se bhi aage nikli๐Ÿ˜†)......anyways,she invites him to the party,and he sweetly rejects..(LOL...Her face was worth-watchin)......Then,he calls Aai-baba..they've a small,teeny-weeny talk.....ANyways,here Naina remembers her..(touchy scene....tht aunty jee's a  not-so-likeable,....I like the actress though..she was awesome in MJHT!!).....Anyways,so then Vibha's frend calls up and tells Niana she can't make it,so she betta take care,coz there are chors who chori-fy mixies and remote controls!!!๐Ÿคฃ....Then,Naina is off to closing windows and alll...when light goes off......(ahem...kidhar hai Bee!!....our rpedictions cumin' true!!...:p)....Then,Daksh enters...she thinks he's the chor and he thinks she's the chor...*confusions...lol*.....Finally,after alot of hide and seek,he catches her...(it almost felt lyk he's holding her in a hug!!.๐Ÿ˜....uffffffff.....fireworks!!!....)....Then,light comes.....*dyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmm*...TUM!!...TUM!!....Lol.....Then after some funny fight...(it's worth watching...not mentioning..LOL...I won't ruin the fun)......she finally comes to know he's the Chintu!.....:P.....

Precap-Daksh says tht his mum was at mistake to let a girl lyk her stay here......pack your bags and leave...Poor Naina's sad!!...bah,am sure she won't leave...Beta Daksh,daant khaane k liye tayaar hojao!!...;p....

I thought th eepi.was worth doing a live update for!!.......Would lyk to see every1's comments!!....
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 13 years ago
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
LOL I loveeed today's episode. DakshNa are sosososo awesome...you have no idea how excited I am to see their story development....like he's so damn khadoos and shes the exact opposite...i can't waiiit to see how they fall in love ^_^
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Ufffff,same here.....I'm glad I gotto watch it on TV,today....lol....I would've had regrets if I had missed it.....their fight was like awesome...and did ya see the precap....*uffffff,ufffff*....I thout he would be staring in her eyes,dreamilyyyyyyy....lol,he was khadoos der,even...BORING BANDA!!>...LOL......Masht epi.today.....can't wait for tomorrow...:D
..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

Ufffff,same here.....I'm glad I gotto watch it on TV,today....lol....I would've had regrets if I had missed it.....their fight was like awesome...and did ya see the precap....*uffffff,ufffff*....I thout he would be staring in her eyes,dreamilyyyyyyy....lol,he was khadoos der,even...BORING BANDA!!>...LOL......Masht epi.today.....can't wait for tomorrow...:D

hhaha im so annoyed that i didn't get to see the actual precap but what to do....i had to watch it online๐Ÿ˜† dakshna are so damn cute...and dude i love teh woman who plays his mom....she's so sweet unlike the khadoos baap bete set we have๐Ÿ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina2127

hhaha im so annoyed that i didn't get to see the actual precap but what to do....i had to watch it online๐Ÿ˜† dakshna are so damn cute..I know...they were awesome....lo,electric chemistry they share!!...The precap was aweshome....I'm glad I gotto watch it online!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ..otherwise,I would've missed the bootiful bit!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ.and dude i love teh woman who plays his mom....she's so sweet unlike the khadoos baap bete set we have๐Ÿ˜†....i know...baap beta are badly khadoos...Daksh wasn't even staring normally into her eyes....his anger's bad!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
His mom.s a jaaaaaaaaaannnn!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
They will make an awesome couple...planning to make a VM soon on this lovely couple