India-Forums

Anupallavi Jan 3 - 7 updates and discussions. (Page 2)

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Cool.

Shrinivasans should have thrown out Palli telling mattu mariyadhai will be given to women not Pallis like her... (geckos and lizards - forgive me for humiliating you) and at the end of it if Shreenidhi is okay to marry Karthik, I think she has lost all her marbles.  How come all those characters give this Palli a very good woman certificate is beyond me!  Paatti is the one who is absolutely right - hope she remains the same.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anupallavicool_rrkOLGNESeljay

cool_rrk Senior Member
cool_rrk
cool_rrk

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I was really so irritated watching the episode because I think Palli has really lost her mind- any woman who calls a young lady as "loose" so freely cant be in my mind a good woman at all- what gives her the right to take a holier than thou attitude after seeing a girl with another guy standing and talking in a temple? Doesnt she have any brains that if Shree was having an affair she would go elsewhere with a man, not coochie coo in the temple of all the places?
Where do these scriptwriters live??? Like in the 19th century?
anupallavi Groupbie
anupallavi
anupallavi

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Super Earthquake ( Epicentre @ Srinivasan Residence on the Richter scale of 9.9 )

Well I cannot believe ( well what is not to believe and expect from such a serial ) of the following :

1) Abominable character and upbringing of PALLAVI @ PALLI  ( I can't wait for someone to give her Palli marundher...then she can margaya for good from all their lives). How could she tell Shree's parents that she is happy to accept them as samandhi anytime but never to accept Shree as her DIL....how dumb is this PALLI? Does she not know that  Shree's parents only has one daughter ? What does PALLI  is expecting from the Srinivasan's ( to conceive another ponnu and give that ponnnu as a DIL to PALLI ..????? By that time this happens they can be come grand parent sambandhis...HAHAHAHAHAHA )  What does this woman wants ??? Mariyadheeyum & Gauravum ah??? Poooh AngryAngryAngryAngry you only should get the CensoredCensoredCensoredCensoredCensored

She accuses Shree of being THIMURU with her at the temple what about PALLI's behaviour in horning the car horn...Isn't that THIMURU too...??? I suppose not in PALLI dictionary/thesauraus..AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Yellam senjerther aapporam mathervangeler palli suler rah ???? Engala nyayum.  Palli says nulu polay seylay , pillay polay thayee , but I think that pallimooli is suitable for PALLI and her daughter because PALLI & PRIYA are both ADHERNGER PIDHARINGEH....talk about likeness LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Everyone in the house knows somebody used GOD's name or Temple name to send the photo to PALLI but this stupid PALLI can believe that its from GOD  who sent it to her to save her family from Srinavasan's family.....How dumb can this PALLI go ????? Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

2) RR though he argued with her but he was just a pure weakling ( aiyo samida...why are u replicating your AK-MADHU character from Chellama serial here as well ???? Spineless fellow who can't control his control freak wife)

3) Well the spineless attitude has been enherited by KARTHIK too....could he not at least stand by his girlfriend Shree ????? What does he expect his SR.. SPINELESS FATHER to save him ah ?????

4) OMG even PALLI 's parents cannot control this idiotic control freak ????? What  a shame on you guys for being such a lousy parents ?? It reflects really bad on them when their own daughter is pointing petty accusations against SHREE's upbringing and Character but their own daughters characters katherlay parakeraning....shame on you Visvanathan and wife Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownAngryThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

5) OMG what is wrong with SHREE's parents ? Another spineless couple who can't even stand up for their daughter ? Don't they know their own daughter's character ???? Even after she explain the whole petty incidents highlighted by PALLI  ?????   First of all ,they as her parents should have told PALLI off ,  how dare you come for Ponnu Pakeraning with a Vellai Vetti Illada Officer .??? Nope they don't tell her off but stand there like they are the guilty parties....Boo hoo hoo for Shree's Parents   Thumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs DownThumbs Down

6) KUDOS  Shreenath for standing up for your sister, goes to show at least you got some brains and common sense....Good on you to show ( shoo) the door..to them....ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

I always thought voice of Majority wins but in RR-PALLI residence only the voice of Minority wins ....D'oh

Well its the better that Nivedha met with a minor accident  at least RR is saved illathina baingiramana Tsunami would have hit the Srinivasan residence.  Ither ennader..as soon as Nivedha mentions Sreenidhi's name this Prem automatically assumes its the same Sreenidhi that he knows ???? Why there is only one Sreenidhi is it??????LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OLGNESeljay

eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Oh boy, Anupallavi, you must be really seething out there!  Fear not, a new tsunami will probably hit the TV on Monday, at least this is what I think after viewing today's episode.  For further info, go to the update on Pg. 1, which I am getting ready to post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anupallavi

eclat IF-Rockerz
eclat
eclat

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Thanks Eljay.

Hopefully Palli gets to know RR's act and that she is the "loose" woman, hubby snatcher, stepney - please add any or more of such adjectives ppl...
rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Thanks Eclat, Cool and Eljay - how stupid can a woman be???
Yovvv, Palli's amma appa, enna yya valarppu ithu??? Rendu perum maanju maanju feeling??? Thumbai vittu ttu Vaalai pidikka pakkaringa?? Samy, Bhagavaane, RR maatti kattum - Palli adichu, thovaichu, pizhiva.....Can't predict Anu's reaction too - sAdhu mirandaal....

Edited by rojapoooo - 07 January 2011 at 9:20am
migan Cool Viewbie
migan
migan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eclt, Eljay, Cool & Roja for the updates.

ingeyum Earth Quake vanthathu. Nejamave.

Yethukkellam pulliyara veendikarathunnu kanakke illaya? Namba Thalai yezhuthu appadi.
eljay IF-Rockerz
eljay
eljay

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Migan, paavam Pillayaar!  He is also wondering why, instead of calling on Him to thank Him or praise or worship Him, the IFians are calling on Him to take care of these useless serials!

Go to top