India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wish there was no Maithili.... (Page 2)

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Poca onces again u have explainned a kneen detail..
For Pia I really does not want..her to take Maithili's Place in Abhay's life.. Even though if she comes out to be a reincarnations.. No matter wat she was in her part Life but it's always good for a human being to make a special impression in someones life.. For what they'r in this life..n not for what they were in past life..
Abhay will always luv Metz..No matter Hw much space he makes for Pia in his heart.. Both Metz n Pia have their special place in Abhay's life.. Abhay do luv Metz n cares for Piya.. I believe tat Pia has surely made a spl place..though Abhay felt Attracked towards Pia one her first sight.. Becoz she luked lyk Metz.. But now things r different.. I some where feel if Piya was not a Doppelganger of Metz than also she wuld have made a spl place in Abhay's life..
To be honest I always wanted Metz to be a nice soul.. Who really luved Abhay..with his cons also..
But I do agree with others tat Evil Metz..wuld bring in gr8 impact to the story..
I'm not worried abt Piya.. Cause I believe in her luv.. And as she said in Shubaram.. Ad.. She'll get Abhay's luv..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
So what if there was Matheli in Abhay's life? If he loved her more than life itself? It doesnt mean that he cant fall in love again.
Im taking a wild guess but the way Abhay said that he gave up his life for Matz so maybe he was human first and became a vampire for her. So just imagine if there was no Matheli, Abhay wouldnt have become a vampire and like a normal human would have died in that 18th century. And in present he wouldnt have met Pia and there would have been No AbhIya to begin with! So see Matz in a way is responsible for Abhiya! LOLLOL 

Ok bad joke. But on a serious note i know at present it seems like that Matz is cuming in between AbhIya but its not the case. Matz is just another element of AbhIya story.
Abhay is drowned in the sorrows of past and is engulfed by darkness but one day he will rise from it and together Abhay and Pia will step into a bright new future. I belive there is hope and life will give him a second chance. And Abhay will love Pia for who she is. Embarrassed

Err personally i dont want a Matz reborn as Pia track. Would rather watch her return as an evil lover than a reinacrnation track. Ermm
-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

PKYEK is Pia's show her story its about her fight for her love she will fight with Abhay's love & win Abhay forever,,if there was no Maithali then what to fight for & then it not look real about vampire & human story

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

When i first saw Metz...i was too excited to see an evil obsessed luver returning in d form of maithali as a vampire....but when i saw how deep Ametz luv was it all got ruined.....Abhay luvd metz frm d bottom of his heart nd even died for her but till now metz has been shown as a gud person......so it will take really long for abhay to warm up to piya........i jst wish metz was evil nd returns when abhiya luv story has started to claim abhay and den abhiya's luv gets stronger...nd abhay realises how selfish metz is nd how selfless piya is....

NO that is so tipical shows type thing

And come on Kabir & Care-Taker of Qila inform that the princess love only one person & she deid for him,,Mats died for Abhay so turning nagative after 300 yrs is so unreal,,what she or her Atma was doing till 300 yrs & now come to get Abhay

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index