India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Wish there was no Maithili....

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
How I wish this story was only abt AbhYa and no Maithili angle to it....I mean Abhay jus falls for Piya - for her looks , for her innocence but now Abhay was first attracted to Piya bcoz of the Maithili connection which I dont quite like , but anyway there is another way of looking at this whole thing too---

now thta Maithili is the third angle of this story , I wish Piya and Maithili be one , then somehow I get a feeeling that this love story (I mean AbhYa love story) has the power to overcome time ,  I mean ages have passed by but their love is undying. and I also feel may be there is def a piya-maithili connection, otherwise why does Piya feel fatally attracted to Abhay ??????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
I was never ever happy with the Maithili angle and all this doppelganger business. Maybe thats why I never warmed up to AM though their love story is a heart touching one. But I do NOT want Pia to be Metz come what may. However, circumstances hint at reincarnation only.

Edited by Chill_Out - 02 January 2011 at 4:47am
NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
No Reincarnation connection wuld be their..though they'r showing us tat direction..but it's only to make us more confused..cause in Hindi serials their always have been a reincarnation situation..
But this time..in PKYEK they won't show tat..
Pia may be connected with Metz in some other way.. If their nothing btw them..still their wuld be one thing in common Pia being a Doppelganger n Abhay..!!
bAkChOd. IF-Sizzlerz
bAkChOd.
bAkChOd.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

How I wish this story was only abt AbhYa and no Maithili angle to it....I mean Abhay jus falls for Piya - for her looks , for her innocence but now Abhay was first attracted to Piya bcoz of the Maithili connection which I dont quite like , but anyway there is another way of looking at this whole thing too---

now thta Maithili is the third angle of this story , I wish Piya and Maithili be one , then somehow I get a feeeling that this love story (I mean AbhYa love story) has the power to overcome time ,  I mean ages have passed by but their love is undying. and I also feel may be there is def a piya-maithili connection, otherwise why does Piya feel fatally attracted to Abhay ??????
exactly...even i thought the same......i want only Abhiya story.........Cry
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
When i first saw Metz...i was too excited to see an evil obsessed luver returning in d form of maithali as a vampire....but when i saw how deep Ametz luv was it all got ruined.....Abhay luvd metz frm d bottom of his heart nd even died for her but till now metz has been shown as a gud person......so it will take really long for abhay to warm up to piya........i jst wish metz was evil nd returns when abhiya luv story has started to claim abhay and den abhiya's luv gets stronger...nd abhay realises how selfish metz is nd how selfless piya is....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Ya,I am hoping the same.Although it is always hinted,that pia may be Maitheli but remember that planchette episode ,If pia and maitheli are the same , then how maitheli 's spirit tells pia that they are made for each other.
shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I really dont want reincarnation coz then it would become a typical serial and it would make the story predictable
TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Well, i know everybody wants a perfect love story without any baggage but it's the hurdles , the difficulties , the elusive and challenging twists of destiny that make life and likewise love interesting.

Why do we wish that there was no Maithli? Because it makes Abhay more unreachable and unattainable for Piya? Because it is hard to handle a man who comes with some heartbreaking emotional baggage? Because we will forever be confused whether Abhay loves Piya or Maithli's mirror image? Because none of us wants to have patience and endurance for a man who in a way belongs to someone else and keeps Piya waiting? Difficult , yes. Unsolvable, NO.

It takes courage , surrender and a stubborn streak to love a man who has long drowned himself in the ashes of his true love. And that is Piya's real test. She shouldn't try to take Metz' place in Abhay's life - instead, she should leave that space to be cherished by Abhay and find her own place right next to him. She needs to pull Abhay out of the shadows and this depressing heartbreak that he carries and help him learn to live with Metz' memories as something that makes him happy. She needs to make Abhay understand that things happen - things go wrong - horribly wrong - we love and we lose. But what has been beautiful in life stays beautiful even after it is gone. The day she can make Abhay understand this , Abhay will release Maithli and release himself from this anguish and everyday hell.

Of course , if Piya is Metz reincarnated or if Metz returns negative , all of this will change. But as of now, we need to understand that Metz was everything that Abhay had and Piya is everything that Abhay will ever have. It is not right to compare the strengths of emotions. Metz loved Abhay . Piya loves Abhay. If one was the light of his life , the other is the promise of light in his life.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly_16cutemug-sim-ffkhanIndigoBluesNIDIZAmeresBefikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index