Chellameh

India-Forums

Chellameh
Chellameh

Chellameh 3 - 7 Jan Updates on Pg1 n Discussion (Page 4)

rojapoooo IF-Sizzlerz
rojapoooo
rojapoooo

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
I understand that some one was very disturbed with a line in my Thursday update - Now that the lines have been edited from the update, I do not want to repeat it here. Personally, I believe that religion is a way of life and do not demean or ridicule any religion. Each to their to own. The way NS was lying down and sleeping was described so , period. The serials by themselves are such drabs and to retain the interest, the updaters try to make them funny.  I apologize unconditionally if any one was hurt by my description -  offending any one was NOT my intention. If one cares to notice, I have written about an angry looking ambaal who drove me to my pooja cupboard for some holy ash !!! That does not mean that I demean ambaal - all these serials are fictions and do not merit even updates. We do it here only because there are so many out there who would like to follow the story but have no time to do so. Actually, we also waste our time watching and updating !!  If I had a choice, I would totally keep off these trashes - let alone discussing and taking them seriously !!! A fellow IF ian means more to me than all these trash worthy stories and  so I have no hesitation in apologizing. I shall keep this in mind and will take care in future. Thanks for pointing this out - never realized that Roja's updates merit such detailed reading !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GayathriDeva

serials2010 Senior Member
serials2010
serials2010

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
What a wonderfully written apology Roja akka!!ClapClapClapClap  It takes a lot of courage to say sorry and you have done it so well too - I take my hat off  to you for that!!

Edited by serials2010 - 09 January 2011 at 3:55pm

rojapoooo

KILANI Groupbie
KILANI
KILANI

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Dear Rojapoo,

You did nothing wrong and the updates are super hillarious, don't
worrry,  no one is offended.  We knew that updating these serials are not an easy task and we really appreciate your time and hardwork.
All the while, these updates are really entertaining, full of jokes and most importanly the facts that was underlined by all the IF serial followers.  So don't worry and keep updating us.  we really, truly, appreciate it very much and we all at IF here wish you thank you with all our hearts.  Keep up your good work.

rojapoooo

Go to top