Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Boys&Girls with attitude probz #120 ~Invites Only~ (Page 33)

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am here

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyllllllllllllooooooooooo prinnu..........Big smile

helloooooooooooooooo Armaan........kaise ho??Tongue..i just realize i didn't ask u thatLOL

im fine prinnu tum batao tum kaisi ho???????Big smile

i am fine but coldOuchLOL

mein yaha itni thand mein shorts mein baitha hua hoon..........LOL LOL LOL

LOLtum to aajkal PEHELWAAN ban gayye ho...to chalta hai naROFL

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

yeaaaaaaaa bhool gaya tha mein sorry CC Ji aage se aisa kuch nahi hoga....... ROFL ROFL

LOLROFLLOLtum bhi aajkal bhulne lage ho........LOLLOL

i saw how anu told u not to add JI to everything..it make others disrespectedROFL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i am here

heeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyllllllllllllooooooooooo prinnu..........Big smile

helloooooooooooooooo Armaan........kaise ho??Tongue..i just realize i didn't ask u thatLOL

im fine prinnu tum batao tum kaisi ho???????Big smile

i am fine but coldOuchLOL

mein yaha itni thand mein shorts mein baitha hua hoon..........LOL LOL LOL

LOLtum to aajkal PEHELWAAN ban gayye ho...to chalta hai naROFL

mein aur wrestler nahi yaar........but if i continue the way im working out then might be a possibility..........ROFL ROFL 

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

mein aur wrestler nahi yaar........but if i continue the way im working out then might be a possibility..........ROFL ROFL 

LOLit will be interesting to see GOLGAPPA become macho manROFLROFL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

yeaaaaaaaa bhool gaya tha mein sorry CC Ji aage se aisa kuch nahi hoga....... ROFL ROFL

LOLROFLLOLtum bhi aajkal bhulne lage ho........LOLLOL

i saw how anu told u not to add JI to everything..it make others disrespectedROFL

ye to specialty hai cc ke gang ki........ROFL ROFL

aur mein ye band nahi kar sakta jisko aisa feel hota hai to mujhe koi parwaa nahi.......ROFL ROFL

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

ye to specialty hai cc ke gang ki........ROFL ROFL

aur mein ye band nahi kar sakta jisko aisa feel hota hai to mujhe koi parwaa nahi.......ROFL ROFL

LOLyaaa....it's a rare specialityROFL

aise maat kaho yaar...thoda parwa karna chahiyeLOLLOLLOLLOL
beast4u IF-Sizzlerz
beast4u
beast4u

Joined: 19 April 2010
Posts: 13139

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

mein aur wrestler nahi yaar........but if i continue the way im working out then might be a possibility..........ROFL ROFL 

LOLit will be interesting to see GOLGAPPA become macho manROFLROFL

ok waise mujhe koi shauq nahi hai but phir bhi try karu ga macho man banne ki.......ROFL ROFL

Mrs.Hulk IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Hulk
Mrs.Hulk

Joined: 28 April 2009
Posts: 35083

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shona_lover

Originally posted by Prinnia

Originally posted by shona_lover

mein aur wrestler nahi yaar........but if i continue the way im working out then might be a possibility..........ROFL ROFL 

LOLit will be interesting to see GOLGAPPA become macho manROFLROFL

ok waise mujhe koi shauq nahi hai but phir bhi try karu ga macho man banne ki.......ROFL ROFL

LOLLOLjarur.....aur batao..kya kar rahe ho???LOLLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~SmMaKrRrBsZ #8~ *Invites Only*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 132 133

Author: blackdaughter   Replies: 1057   Views: 43898

blackdaughter 1057 43898 30 January 2012 at 9:25pm by indiandoll89
****fairyland****Invites ONly

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27 28

Author: Jugnu_244   Replies: 220   Views: 13851

Jugnu_244 220 13851 21 July 2011 at 4:17pm by SRKTima
*Bangla Golpo - Bangla Adda #2* (Invites Only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 108 109

Author: .Aparajhita.   Replies: 865   Views: 76799

.Aparajhita. 865 76799 14 July 2011 at 3:17am by Prottasha
ArTilicious ArTi Maniacs CC#24 :NEXT link page 133

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: relentless.   Replies: 1195   Views: 47754

relentless. 1195 47754 09 February 2011 at 6:03pm by -----
~Hangama Gang On Red Carpet~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .PINK.   Replies: 1200   Views: 41726

.PINK. 1200 41726 13 January 2011 at 8:52am by --Loser--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index