Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 74)

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksg_armaan_dmg

loved ar and the update on Ar

hey thnx foe loving
AR and the upd on ARLOL

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 24 July 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Diyan

sorry for the late comments
anyways the update was superb really loved iy
update soon

hey no problem...it's okay :D
and thnx for liking the update

Originally posted by DrArmaan_Gupta

hey mehak...srry for late reply...it was awesome...luv ur ff...keep it up...and update soon...

thanx for da pm...
meghana xx

hey it's fine no need to be sorry
thnx for liking the upd n the ff :D
and ur welcome :D :D D
Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged

NOTE:okay guys well one of my friends had a confusion regarding this haath  mango thing :p'.so I wanted to clear this out for all. Well when Armaan said he was gonna ask Ridhzi's hand in marriage from shashank that simply meant that he was talk about the wedding and all that, they are already engaged. replies from page 72! check em out so here goes the upd.

Previously on dill ke ye dhadhkan

|AR cute fight| |Armaan tells Ridhima that he's gonna be coming to her house to talk about their marriage| |girls and boys fight| |AR moment|

Part36

She lied down in her bed thinking about his prince charming and waiting for him to come very soon as she canno wait more. She has been dying for him to come and talk to his dad but Armaan is Armaan he can never be punctual and she knew that very well. She thought of calling him but then stopped thinking why would she call him? He is late he should be calling her.

Now she was getting angry and angry Armaan was already half an hour late and now she was getting impatient. It was about their marriage and Armaan was again late and that pissed her off. But when another half an hour she was getting tensed bad thoughts were popping up in her mind. She was getting heck scared. She no more could wait. She fetched her phone and started dialling his number when suddenly she heard the doorbell.

She ran outside her room and ran to the main door and as she opened the door she heaved a sigh of relief. Finally Mr.Armaan mallik was here. She just hugged him tight and started sobbing quietly.

"kaha the tum? Naa hi koi phone, na koi message, pata hai kitna darr gayi thi mai."

"woah woah woah basket, tum bhi na ek number ki darpok ho, tumhe pata hai na tumhara mangetar kitna strong hai, mujhe kya hona hai?"

"shut up Armaan!" she commanded and Armaan reciprocated to her hug.

"basket chalo bas ab andar bhi aane dogi ya nahi?"

"oh''I am sorry" they both came out of the hug and Armaan went inside.

Armaan walked down the hall along with Ridhima holding her hand, a bit nervous and he didn't even know why? Because there was no reason to be worried. Finally they reached Shanshank's study and entered.

"papa''" called out ridhima in her sweet voice, making him turn around to see who it was?

"ahhh''Armaan beta tum yaha aa gaye, but let me tell you are late, par kuch nahi hota aao betho." They sit down and Padma, nani and anjie too came.

"wo ac'..actually sir'.." before he could complete shashank cut him in between.

"Armaan please sir nahi Papa."

"wo'.sir'.i mean Papa wo darasal mai aapse''um''apni aur Ridhima ki shaadi ki baat karne aaya tha"

"beta''hum toh tayyario ke bare mai bhi sochne lage aur tum abhi bhi baat karna chahte ho"

Hearing this Armaan's face lighten up "what?..." he shouted in excitement.

"haan'..maine tumhare parents se baat karli hain aur wo kal tak aa jayenge aur phir hum saari tayyarian shuru kardenge"

"sach?...i mean thank you so much si''.mera matlab papa" and they hug and with that RIdhima leaves the room to hide her cheeks which turned red as she was blushing like anything and it can never happen that when Ridhima is blushing Armaan doesn't pull her leg. And he follows her.

Scene shifts to sam's house

"O MY GOD! Nishant tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?"

"kuch nahi tumse milne ka mann hua toh aa gaya"

"haan toh''khidhki se aane ki kya zarurat thi? Darwaze se bhi toh aa sakte the na tum!"

"haan''wo actually mai na hamesha se yeh try karna chahate tha, kisi ladki ke room mai khidhki se ghus ke kesa lagta hai"

Yes''Nishant entered sam's room through window, early in the morning before leaving for sanjeevani although she lived alone and there was no one to be scared off. But Nishant was and will always be the same.

"huh''? Nishant tum na pagal ho"

"haan wo toh mai hoon, tumhare liye" suddenly his expression changed from happy to serious and stared right into her eyes, moving closed and closer to her which made her move backward. And he suddenly pinned her against the wall, due which her heartbeats rose and now they were just inches away.

"nishant" whispered her meek voice. Finally the words came out which weren't before due to the closeness between the two.

"samica'.."

"ye'..ye t'.tum kya kar rahe ho?"

Kya kar raha hoon matlab kya? Iss chand se chehre ko nihaar raha hoon"

"what? Chand se chehra?" she shouted finding his cheeky lines extremely lame.

"god sam, kya hai tumhe ek toh mai yaha romantic hone ki koshish kar raha hoon aur tum ho ki''"

he couldn't complete his sentence as he felt something on his lips and he was stunned as he realised that Sam was kissing him. He never expected this from her as she was all this shy type of girl. But soon he got lost into the moment and responded to the kiss equally. They were kissing madly when they slowly came out of the kiss and Sam stared right into his eyes and moved her face a bit closer to his, slowly kissed his cheek and then his ear lobe and whispered sweetly.

"isse kehte hai romance''." She whispered but came back to her normal voice "naa ki tuhari cheeky lined marna."

He was shocked by her sudden action, he could not believe Sam actually did that, he couldn't move from his place, unable to get out of the shock he kept on standing there like a man-e-quin. It was completely unexpected for him. He was surprised by her girlfriend's guts and even proud that she was scared of anything int his world.

Scene shifts to Ridhima's room

He hugged her from behind and placed his head on her shoulder.

"oyye basket, tum kitna sharmati ho, socho agar shaadi ki baat sun ke haal hai tohh'''." He stretched 'toh' and stopped in between.

"toh?"

"k''kuch nahi b'.basket."

"Armaan toh kya?" she him, one of her deadly looks.

"maine kaha na kuch nahi basket"

"theek hai mat batao" she frowned and looked away. And now Armaan had no other option because if he doesn't tell her she would be extremely annoyed.

He went closer to her ear and said softly "toh''suhaagraat par kya hoga?"

Ridzi's eyes shot up listening to what he said and her hearbeat rose'.."um'..Armaan'su'.suhaa'suhaagraat?"

"haan'.kyu? kya hua?"

"vo'..kuch nahi'."

"dekha'..islie nahi batana chahta tha tumhe, par wese basket ye sochne waali baat toh hai, agar tum itna sharmaogi toh mera kya hoga?"

"Armaaannn!!!" and she smacked him on his arm.

"basket''" he said pulling her closer by her waist.

And they again got lost into each other's eyes but this time it was different because from now on ridhima wasn't his fiance, she was he would-be-wife. Well that is the same thing but still it felt different this time to both of them, he came closer and closer to her still not looking away from those dark forest and she just stood there in his arms.

She slowly moved her hands closer to him and slowly started wraping them around his neck, she came closer and they hugged each other. It felt so good this time, the world seem so beautiful to both the love-birds and they stood their in each other's embrace feeling the love for each other.

So guys finally the upd'..i know extremely late and that too a small one but please spare me this time because from the next part the preparations for the wedding will start!

Note: who all want a pm add me to your buddy list

Thank you

mehak

Edited by mehak_arora - 30 July 2011 at 2:43am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

Diyanksg_armaan_dmgdiyachilllavanya_armaanStupidcupid1234Kiara_angelaar123ksgforever10divi1octaraja1234AltairaAmoon.88ksg_ritikam-g19vidu87prachi06KaJen_addictionshonadesiregupta.aditi20-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVER-Prithi-AMMY12anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fanjiyaa_mSankiPagalteenorchidEthereal-PathMrMrsChiping.sweetdesire

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

Yo Rajjo Raaja!Cool

First of all, it really requires a lot of gutts to write romantic scenes about your BF with your friend! Hats off to youLOL Sacchi, and I was like blushing like a red rose, and my papa said "Samica, tum blush kyun kar rahi ho? Armaan Grover ka love letter hai kya?" And my mum laughed, which made me blush even harder! Ek taraf I am so happy that you wrote such a cute scene with RJBlushing & Doosri taraf I want to kill you for doing my kachra in front of my family!Ouch

Koi ni Koi ni..I can spare you for this. Thanks god you cleared the confusion! Warna mujhe laga ki aap ekta kapoor ban gae ho jo do-do baar shaadi karaati hain! Just Kiddin'...Aww ! Armaan abhi se hi thinking about their suhagraat! Wow! I'm so excited.Update jaldi jaldi...But please I request you!Ouch I want to decide that what armaan and riddhima will be wearing for the marriage Please..! Please Please Please...I beg you!

Upd Soon...Luv Yahh..Muahh..

-Samica

Edited by ksgforever10 - 30 July 2011 at 3:13am
pari_044 Senior Member
pari_044
pari_044

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:23am | IP Logged
hey thanks fr de pmm...
the update wasss aweeesooommeee.luvd it..ar r soo cutee
continue sooon
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR
sooo cute
loved armaan
he gets so nerves around shanky
cant wait 4 da wedding
con soon
thanks 4 da pm 
m-g19 Goldie
m-g19
m-g19

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 3:52am | IP Logged

Edited by m-g19 - 30 July 2011 at 3:52am
-RabiaKSGKaJen- IF-Rockerz
-RabiaKSGKaJen-
-RabiaKSGKaJen-

Posted: 30 July 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
MEEHHKKIII <3
HAYYE HAYYEE <3 SHANKY WAS NICEE THEENN. PHEWWW.
AWW LOVE THE SCEENNE BETWEEN SAM +&& NISHANT.
KYA BAAT HAI ARMAAN IS ALREADYY THINKINN BOUT HIS SUHAGRAAT.
UPDATE SOONN.
CNT WAIT FOR AR MARRIAGE.

Go to top