Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 119

Mojo.

IF-Dazzler

Mojo.

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
thank you very much guys for such nice replies...i am really happy that you liked it and guys if you want me to pm you then add me in your friend list so here goes episode#13

part13

scene starts in sanjeevani
samica,nishant,lavanya and ankit were walking in the corridor very angry and embarrassed that rohan got selected

L-i bet ye rohan zarur koi na koi garbar karega i mean ye surgery hai kisi ki zindagi ka sawal hai aise hi thodi na kisi se bhi assist kar walo
A-aaj mujhe pata chala tum kitni jealous ho
L-what? mai koi jealous wealous nai hu mai bilkul theek hu
A-ha vo to dikh hi raha hai
L-kya matlb?tum na za...
S(cut them in between)-guys ladhna band karo,hume to apne dost ke lie khush hona chahiye na ki ladhai karni chahiye!
N-ohhh,ohhh miss behen ji ab kisi ki zindagi se zada dosti important hai? matlab vo itna bevakuf sa hai vo kya surgery mai assist karega?
S-tum na chup ho jao hamara dost pehli baar ek surgery mai assist kar raha hai  uske lie khush hone ke bajae tum usse jealous ho rahe ho...shame on you

they were just fighting when lavanya and ankit
 were fed up of all this and they left they both were going to the locker room and lavanya was walking and texting also she was lost in her phone...and a war boy was coming from the front holding a strecher and suddenly he looses the grip of the strecher and it was going away and the ward boy was running after it and it was just gonna hit lavanya when ankit held her and pulled her close to him in such a way that ankit was against the wall and lavanya was standing very close to him

and they both were lost in looking into each others eyes...they were so much lost that don't know for what reason it brought a smile to lavanya's face and she didn't even realize it...they couldn't stop looking into each others eyes and suddenly it was broken by the ward boy
WB-thank you sir aapne ma'am ko bacha lia and i am sorry ma'am!
A(angrily)-tum dekh nai sakte the agar isse kuch ho jata to?
lavanya was confused that why was he taking a stand for her?why was he trying to protect her?

scene shits to ridhima on the phone with shashank

R-papa mai vo aaj raat ko ghar nahi aaungi'
SH-kya hua beta?
R- vo darasal papa meri car kharab ho gai muskaan ke ghar ke paas to mai uske ghar jaa rahi hu
SH-tumne armaan ko kyu nahi bola tumhe chorne ke lie?
R-papa aap to uska naam mat lee jie
SH-kyu ab kya hua?
R-mujhe uske baare mai koi baat nahi karni papa armaan bohot bura hai!!!!!
SH-phirse ladhai hui?
R-ha papa...matlab ek to maine uske lie itna acha surprise plan kia or vo mujh se hi ladh raha hai vo bhi apne birthday ke din...urghhh i hate him
SH-acha theek hai beta ab mai rakhta hu aur muskaan ko kahe ga ki aapko kal ghar jaldi chorde
R-jee papa! biee good night!!!!

ridhima was very upset after the call and as she turns around armaan was standing there...yesss she was not at muskaan's place she was at armaan's place only and was feeling very guilty as she had to lie to her father
A-basket agar tum ye nahi karna chahti to no problem mai tumhe ghar chor deta hu
R-nahi armaan i am fine mujhe tum pe pura vishwas hai

flashback

R-armaan ab tum bologe bhi ki tumhe dusra gift kya chahiye?
A(after so difficulty)-basket mai chahta hu ki...ki...vo tum
R-ki mai?
A-ki tum aaj raat mere ghar mai merese saath mere bedroom mai raho i promise mai kuch nahi karunga
ridhima was shocked hearing this and was just making herself believe what armaan just said
A-agar tum ye nahi karna chahti to it's fine...mai tumhe force nahi karunga
R-armaan mujhe sochne ka time do
A-sure,par ek baat yaad rakhna agar tum na bhi bolo to bhi tumhe uss faisle mai support karunge

after sometime she says yes and calls shashank

flashback ends

scene shifts to ridhima coming out of the bathroom in armaan's clothes she was feeling shy and was a bit embarrassed
armaan walks towards her. She gets scared and keeps looking down 
armaan went to her and held her from her waist and pulled her close and ridhima was staring in his eyes 
A-oyye hoyye meri tom boy basket!!!
she smiles and blushes
R-armaan tum bhi na!
and she goes and lies down on the bed as she was tired and armaab sits beside her
A-thak gai?
R-hmmm
armaan holds her hand and says-basket thank you sooo much tumne aaj mujhe bohot acha surpeise dia hai thank you or ye iss cheez ne mujhe bata dia ki tum mujhse kitna pyaar karti ho
R-bas karo armaan iske lie thank you bolne ki koi zarurat nahi hai
A-i love you basket 
R-i love you too
and they both hug each other in such a way that armaan was on top of ridhima as they were still lying on the bed as they come out of the hug they were lost into each others eyes and
A-basket tum mera pehle gift bhooli to nahi na?
R-nahi armaan mujhe yaad hai
their lips were getting closer,closer,closer,more closer ridhima's heartbeat became very fast,her breath was also very deep she was feeling very shy and was ready to kiss armaan when armaan passes her lips and kisses on her cheek
ridima opens her eyes in shock as she thought that he would kiss her on her lips and this loyalty of armaan brought a smile to her face armaan then gently kissed on her neck and he was about to kiss her on her shoulder when he remembers his words

"i promise mai tumhare saath kuch nahi karunga"
and he stops
R-kya hua armaan?
A-yaad hai maine tumse promise kia tha toh...
his sweetness brought tears in ridhima's eyes and she hugged him

after getting out of the hug
A-basket tum bed pe so jao or mai zameen pe so jaata hu
he was leaving when ridhima held her hand and slowly pulled him towards herself indicating him to sleep on the bed close to her
A-kya hua basket?
R-armaan tum bed pe so jao
A-nahi ridhima tumhe neeche thand lag jaegi
R-to mai kaunsa niche so rahi hu?
A-ha to tabhi to mai neeche...
he realizes what was she trying to say and he goes close to her ridhima shifts to make spaca for armaan she gave him the quilt they hugged and slept cuddling into each others arms

the next morning

armaan wakes up as his sleep was interrupted by the sun rays  and as he turned to his right he saw such a beautiful sight there. It was ridz sleeping right next to him, she was sleeping like a small baby in his arms. Armaan smiled at this as he found it cute...the hair were falling on her face and he removed them from her face with his hand and placed a kiss on her forehead on which ridhima wakes up with a smile on her face

A-good morning,princess!!!
R(yawning)-good mornin my prince charming
A-basket,...vo kal raat jo hua...
R(cut him in between)-mai jaanti hu ki tum sorry kehna chahte ho par kall raat kuch bhi aisa nahi hua jiske lie tum sorry kaho
A smiles at this
R-oh no!!!! armaan hum to bhool hi gaye!!!
A-kya?
R-rahul muskaan
A-arrey ha,plan to yaad hai na tumhe
R-ha,or ab mai late ho rahi hu mujhe jaana papa meri wait kar rahe honge
she was leaving when armaan holds her hand and pulls her back

R-kya hua armaan choro mujhe.mujhe jana hai jaldi abhi romance ka time nahi hai
A-i'll miss you basket, and i love you
R(blushing)-i love you too 
he leaves her and she leaves

so this was it guys hope you liked it and plzz press the like button if you liked it and just tell me how you feel about this part by commenting thanxx

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 22 June 2012 at 8:10am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143lubslubsysweetanamikaluv_arksgmyluvmylyfffnavtinderDiyanarkajenksg-nikki-diyachillStupidcupid1234ARCaskettFanm-g19qt4everksgforever10shaaz_91Harry93cutiepreetprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGgupta.aditi20shonadesire-RabiaKSGKaJen-jiyaa_manumeha_rajatJyo_KsgKaSh-Maneet-FanEthereal-Pathvaishiksgsweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 7)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetdesire

IF-Stunnerz

sweetdesire

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
YIIEEPEEEE first one to commentDancing.......now coming to the part......awosme as alwaz....loved it to the coreClap............so the love story of new-interns also started...........goodSmile.......loved the AR moments.....that was sooo cuteBig smile.........our Ammmy is just one of its kind.....that's the why we love him sooooo muchDay Dreaming.Blushing......do continue soon and thanks for the PM.....

take care
GEET

Edited by sweetdesire - 13 January 2011 at 5:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10KaSh-Maneet-Fan

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

IF-Sizzlerz

KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
hiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
AR  so cute
loved them
lavanya and ankit r falling 4 each other
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ksgforever10sweetdesire

ammyluvridzi

ammyluvridzi

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Nice part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10

shonadesire

IF-Dazzler

shonadesire

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 7:38am | IP Logged
great part
thanks for pm
cont soon

Edited by shilpI007 - 13 January 2011 at 7:39am

ksgforever10

..Maitree..

IF-Rockerz

..Maitree..

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Hey it was a Very Nice part...And loved the concept of R in A's house..Aww..Their love is So Pure and true..Loved that.
Please do continue soon.
Love,
Maitree

lubslubsyksgforever10

arkajenksg

arkajenksg

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
lovely lovely lovely update yaar....cont. soon

ksgforever10

ARCaskettFan