Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 30)

-GoogleWithMe- IF-Addictz
-GoogleWithMe-
-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
nice part
continue soon

jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nice part
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Hey dear.....wow jut Love the update...but why u stopped at this cliffhanger....do continue soon....thanks for the PM....take care.....

Lots of Love
GEET
shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hey dear
awesome partClapClapStar
loved it so much
waiting nxt part to knw more
thanks for pm
plz continue soon
ArshiARMaaneet Senior Member
ArshiARMaaneet
ArshiARMaaneet

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
hey mehak...i m sure u no by nw bt i still wanna say u r an awesome writer......i just read all the parts nd believe me i felt like i am watching DMG....i think u should give some suggestion to DMG cvs for DMG3....I loved ur story so much.....plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz   update soon nd add me to ur PM list...thanx
..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Awesome Part Mehak !! Loved it! NS admitted that they're a Couple,AR cute moment and then LA scene,and OHMYGOD who the hell was that person,UP or whatever? I'm dead scared! and nervous!! cont soon!!
Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
hey everyone!!!! thank you everyone for your likes and comments thnxx to em who liked it

and thnxx to em also who commented

Stupidcupid1234:thank you so much and ya here comes the update!!!! :)

ARMAANKSGFAN:thank you to you too, and ya sorry for the cliffhanger but this is what it makes readers intrigued to noe.....:p n your welcum dear

anumeha_rajat:hey anu!!! thnxx a ton, and ya i also wonder who the hell is with ridzyROFL i also think dats armaan 

prachi_mjht:heya thnxx a lot, n ur welcum!!! :)

lavanya_armaan:hey chadha, thank you so much.....and ya i noe gown was amazing, correct aakhir pehena kisne thaROFL ok ab zada hawa mai mat udho choice meri hai

ksgforever10:hey chush-mish thnkuu so much yr!!! and ya the idea is superbbb!!! and huh, huh,huh......RJ pe dore dalna band karo or i'll tell ur dhattttt,,,,, huh!!! n ya m sorry i knew it was less of AR but next tym promise zada.

pratik053:hey thnxx

princess_rashmi:hey thnxx for loving it and no need to thank for the pm,btw my pleasure

-poornima-:thnxx yr n ya i'll suely cont soon!!!! :)

jiyaa:thnxx :)

sweetdesire:hey geet, thank you so much for loving it and ya the cliffhanger is just to make you guys curious.....LOL

shilpI007:healossss yr thnkuu veryyyyy much and ur welcum!!!

avantikaparth:heyyyyyy yr thnkuuuuu so so so so much!!!! you don't know how much your comment means to me, it made me really happy thank you sooooo much......i never knew some ome would love my FF  so much but you said mae the happiest persone everrrrrr!!!!! thankuuuu :)

MaitreeluvKajen:hey maitri thnxx a lot and yes NS did admit it, i must say very strong they are :p .......n yessss who the hell that UPLOL LOL just kidding :p

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10shaaz_91KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatsweetdesire

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 13 April 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged

recap:'lavanya comes to the valentine party and ankit was lost in her beauty' armaan fell for the millionth time as she was looking immensely beautiful' NS confess about their relationship' ridhima's in her office and someone comes in'

Part25
ridhima was still in his arms but was not liking whatever was going that guy wasn't leaving her albiet she tried a hundred times. She was still trying to get out of his hold
"choro mujhe...choro...tumhari problem kya hai...kyu, k...kyu tum mere saath esa kar rahe ho?"ridhima said with fear in her voice and tears in her eyes
"meri problem, hmmm./...well meri problem hai tumhara boyfriend. DR.ARMAAN MALLIK" the unknown person said with rage in his eyes against armaan (and now that's pretty clear that's not armaan)
"please choro mujhe choro..."
before she could complete he put his hand on ridhima's mouth and on this she widened her eyes in shock and started panicking more. Her heart was beating very fast and the fear could be easily seen on her face, she somehow managed to get away from his hold and run towards the door
"armaaannn!!!!" she shouted

when he again pulled her by her arm and again put his hand on her mout to prevent her from dpeaking. He forcefully made her lie down on the couch and poor ridhima could do nothing just try to get out of his hold and try to scream under his hand but nothing worked. 

He pin her hand on the couch with his one hand and the other still on her mouth.

scene shifts to the corridor
armaan is searching for ridhima in the hospital and on not finding her, he gets really really tensed as to where his basket was?
"kaha ho tum basket? kaha ho?" he said to himself and now he's hell tensed "ha uske office mai dekhta hu"

armaan is slowly proceeding towards her office on the other in her office still ridhima is trying to save herself but all her attempts fail to do so. The person now removes the pallu off her shoulder which increases her attempts at shouting to save herself. 

Armaan on the other side is more scared now and is having bad thoughts in his mind,that where his basket could be? is she fine? what if some thing has happened to her? what if...and before all these bad thoughts could make him burst out he heard a loud voice

"ARMAAANNN!!!!!!"

yesss that was ridhima she some how managed to remove his hand from her mouth and shout as loud as possible and armaan heard that...his heartbeat raised he knew that was ridhima and she was in some kind of trouble. He runs to her office as soon as he opens the door, the sight in front of him stunned him.

"baskettt" he runs towards her, snatches that guy from his collar and starts beating him up and till then ridhima covers herself up and this time she wasn't gonna stop armaan coz she knew that whatever armaan saw after that he wouldn't stop. He beats up the guy madly...some punches in his face, some on his stomach and he does that for a long time when he remembers that if he will be so engrossed in turning that blue and black then who would soothe ridhima? He dropped him on the ground with full force and when he lay down there on the floor he again lift him up by his collar

"aaj ke baad meri basket ke paas aae to jo tumhara haal hone wala...tum khade nahi ho paoge, and jo bhi tumne kia...MR.AMAN SHARMA you'll have to pay for that and what way you don't even know that, not the slightest clue" he goes to ridhima and his tears could not stop on seeing her like this.
she sat there numb, not a single tear shed from her eyes any more as she didn't even knew how to react, she just knew that her life was ruined.

"basket?" no reply "basket?" she doesn't even looks at armaan and armaan removes his jacket and cover's up ridhima. HE then picks her in her arms and takes her to his car and drives back home but not ridhima's, his as he knew ridhima won't be able to face his father like this

scene shifts to armaan's house
ridhima is still, she didn't even utter a single word the whole time and that tensed armaan more, he made her walk and lead her to his bedroom and made her sit on bed and sits beside her with his hand around her shoulder 

"basket?" he shakes her up a bit. She slowly looks at him and stares in his eyes and now she is not able to control any more and bursts out then and there only, in her armaan's arms and armaan was also not able to see her in this much pain it hurt him a lot and he also sobbed a bit but tried very hard to stay calm and strong for ridhima for his basket. 

She cried for hours in his embrace and slept in his arms only.

done guys... i know you are really angry with me that how could i even think of doing this but guys this is a part of my FF. AND once again thnxx to KSGFOREVER10(samica) for this ideaSmile

-thank youSmile
                                                                                                                                                    -mehak

guys plz do check out page 1 for the 1st time after a very long time i've update my index LOL i noe it's late

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 22 June 2012 at 8:23am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

Diyanksg_armaan_dmgArshiARMaaneetdiyachilllavanya_armaanStupidcupid1234aar123kunabz-nikki-shaaz_91Altairam-g19LOVE_DMGprachi06shonadesire-RabiaKSGKaJen-cant.be.assed.anumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanEthereal-Path-Euphoria-sweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top