Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 28)

Sabaah.. IF-Rockerz
Sabaah..
Sabaah..

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
aww lovelyy yarr..cont soon

fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Mehki u write gr8 bt i have a confession hereErmm....I only read ur AR partsDay Dreaming since they r soooo passionate and romanticBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing
I hope u dnt mindDisapprove
sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Hey dear...just love the part......Armaan is such a sweetheart....just love him so much....RM is also very cute..so Abhi -Nikki are also returned....waiting for More so do continue soon......thanks for the PM.....take care....

Lots of Love
GEET
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
awesome update
loved it
loved AR
sooooooooooo cute
NS finally confess
adorable
loved RM cute nok jhok
loved da gang teasing AR
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

ksg_armaan_dmg Senior Member
ksg_armaan_dmg
ksg_armaan_dmg

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
loved it
pratik053 Groupbie
pratik053
pratik053

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
nice part mahek
continue soon
take care
shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 02 April 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
hey Mehak
awesome part dearClapStarClap
loved it so much
AR r so cute
thanks for pm
plz continue son
Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
heyaaa guys...hwz everyone!?!?!? well guys first of all thank you very much for all your comments i love them a lot and believe me i do as don't get much of the...LOL:p just kidding and i am sorry as lately i haven't been regular in updating!! so here is another part and this time the story is taking a biggg turn and thanxx to KSGFOREVER10(SAMICA) for this idea

recap:ridhima convinces armaan that she's fine about whatever happened between them'RAMUSK's romance was iterrupted by nikbhi' nikbhi are back from their honeymoon and give AR a surprise'

sanjeevani evening

It's party time in sanjeevani and lavanya is the happiest person right now as she was dying for this day, but unfortunately she doesn't have date but why should she care? she is happy that this party is arranged and she wanted it. The party is the canteen and she enters the canteen wearing a blue prom dress and it is a proper gown, a type worn by princesses it's a sleevless gown with some sequences on it and she was looking immensely beautiful in it. Well her shoes aren't visible so why would anyone care.

and as soon as she entered she saw ankit staring at her  and he was actually mesmerised on seeing lavanya, he never thought that lavanya could look so beautiful but she did.
he was continously staring at her and couldn't get his eyes off her even if he tries. Lavanya walks to him and clears her throat so distract him. He is jerked out of his dream land now
L-ummm...hi!
A-hi!
L-tumhe...kya hua? tum mujhe ese ghoor kyu rahe the?
A-ummm...mai...vo...mai...nahi mai tum...tumhe nahi ghoor raha tha mai to cieling ko dekh raha tha.
L-ohhh...by the way ankit tum aaj bohot ache lag rahe ho.
and yes he was looking good in a black tuxedo well except the first four buttons of his shirt were open
the words said by lavanya brought a smile to his face and he...well you can say..."BLUSHED" ohhh yess he did blush
A-ummm...thnx...or tum tum...tum bhi bohot khoobsurat lag rahi ho
L-hmm...thxx
scene shifts to ridhima's house
*honk**honk*
*honk**honk*
armaan has been waiting under ridhima's house for the past 15-20 minutes and now hez angry with ridhima that why is she taking so long?
A-baskeeettt!!!! jaldi karooo
then ridz come out running from the front door
she comes and sit in the car
R-i a sorry armaan...thodi late ho gai...or...ummm
she was speaking when she stopped in her tracks seeing armaan lost somewhere else. Well actually he was staring at his basket as she was looking breathtakingly beautiful in her saus wala red saari with some beautiful silver embroidery on it. He was speechless and ridhima understood that he was staring at her and blushed.
R-ummm...armaan...armaan
she shakes him up a bit

he jerks into the real word
A-huh...?...ha ya...ha basket t...tum...,tumhe itni derr kyu lag gai? pata hai mai tumhara itni derr se wait kar raha hu!
R-okay i am sorry baba chalo ab hum late ho rahe hai

and they leave for sanjeevani

scene shifts to sanjeevani once again
samica also walks in the canteen with a pleasent smile curved on her lips and this time she's not alone, she enters hand in hand with nishant the love of her life. She is not at all embarrased holding his hand in front of the world as they both want to be open about their relationship to the world especially their friends

they both enter the canteen and all eyes are on the beautiful new couple and people who are very shocked seeing the sight in front of them were ankit and lavanya.

lavanya was so so so shocked that her jaw dropped to he knees she just walked towards the couple
L-ummm...guysss...vo...ummm i hope you don't mind agar mai tumse puchu ki...umm...are you guys drunk?
S-oh...shutup lavanya!!! no!!!
L-to phir tum dono ne ek dusre ka haath kyu pakda hua hai?
N-ummm...lavanya voo...ummm...hume tumhe kuch batana hai
he looks at samica and then back at lavanya

L-ha bolo?
S-ummm...lavanya wo...kya hai...na...ummm...ummm...mai or nishant
L-ha ha i am listening
N-mai or samica...

before he could complete, samica gathered up all her courage closed her eyes tightly,took a deep breath and just blurted out

S-ek dusre se pyaar karte hai!!!

and again lavanya's jaw dropped but not to her knees but straight to the floor
and gave them a 'U-GOTTA-BE-KIDDING-ME' look...

L-are you guys serious?
N-oh yes we are!
L-O MY GOD guys i am so happy for you guys and just hugs both of them

THE party was going in full mood and the music was really loud (seeing it was a hospital all serious patients were shifted to a ward wher not even a single beep could be heard) and the patients who were fine were invited in the party!!!
suddenly a slow song started and samica n nishant were close dancing but lavanya stood there as she wasn't having a partner but she saw a hand in front of her offering her to dance with him and it was ankit. She looked at him stunned,and without even thinkin for a split second she went to dance with her. AND finally our AR, armaan asked ridhima and offered him hi hand ridhima was about to give her hand into when suddenly her phone rang and she excused herself and ran outside...still the music wa too loud so she ran to her office

ridhima's office

R-hello...ji...hmmm...mai ridhima gupta bol rahi hu...ji...hmmm./...nahi thank you mujhe ye offer nahi chahiye dekhiye thank you very much biee...

and she cut the call
she turns around to go back to the party when she was scared seeing some one standing there...
R-tum?
unknown person(UP)-yes DR.ridhima...or mai kahu DR.basket
R-tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?
UP-well DR.RIDHIMA...waha party mai aapse akele mil to nahi sakta tha to islie maine aapko yaha dekha to yaha aa gaya
HE came closer to her pulled her from her waist

UP-to DR.ridhima ab aap merese back ke kaha jaengi? aapka office best jagah...yaha aas pass koi aapko sunne wala nahi koi aapko dekh bhi nahi sakta
R-dekho plzzz mujhe chor do please jaane do mujhe!!! pleaseee...choro mujhe...choro

she was trying to come out of his hold but he wouldn't let him

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

okiii guys...done another part!!!! finally...and to know hwo was with ridhima in the room hold on for the next part!!! do press the like button n comment!!!

thnk you!!!

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 22 June 2012 at 8:22am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Diyanksg_armaan_dmgams021aar123diyachilllavanya_armaanStupidcupid1234kunabz-nikki-shaaz_91Rapunzzelksgforever10meeru_s_armaanm-g19Altairaprachi06vidu87shonadesire-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVER..Maitree..KaSh-Maneet-Fananumeha_rajatjiyaa_msweetdesire-GoogleWithMe-

Go to top