Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 23)

pratik053 Groupbie
pratik053
pratik053

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
AWESOME PART
TAKE CARE

Ianoconic. IF-Sizzlerz
Ianoconic.
Ianoconic.

Posted: 13 March 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
NICE UPDATES DEAR........
Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

hey thank you so much guys!!!!!! loved all your comments as ususal...as the sooo good ,interesting and encouraging...and ya finally i am back with another update!!!! examsss over yayyy!!!!!!!! thank you for all your wishes they were really helpful...exams went really nice...except maths...urghhh and i feel so bad i studied the most for maths only:( k whatever,...i don't wanna bore you with my crap so here is the next part

note:the whole part is about AR

recap:

BB court

ridhima reaches there hell scared. All the lights of the BB court were off...it was completely dark so she couldn't see anythning

R(shouting)-ARMAANNN!!!!!! ARMAAANNN!!!!! kaha ho tum armaaan!!!!!!

tears were flowing down her cheeks...

suddenly the lights of the basket ball court turn on

Part21

BB court

R-ARMAAANNN!!!!!!!kaha ho tum armaaannn!!!!!

suddenly the lights of the basket ball court turn on

and now ridhima's perplexity was at it's height...she couldn't understand what was going as on the phone armaan sounded really tensed. But when she reaches there she sees that just in front of her...there are plenty of red rose petals kept there as a red carpet for ridhima and with white petals it was written

"I LOVE YOU"

on top of it!!!!

There were red heart balloons stuck on the walls of the court on which it was written "HAPPY VALENTINES"

Ridhima's jaw dropped to her knees!!!! He actually made the court so enliven that ridhima couldn't believe her eyes...and well ridhima was not at all intrigued who did all this as the knew it was armaan only!!!!! And before she could come to her real senses she heard a voice

" ek ladki thi deewani see

Ek ladke pe vo marti thi

Jab bhi mujhse milti to puchti

Yeh pyaar kya hai?

Or mai bas yahi ke pata

Ye pyaar kya hota ye to mai nahi janta...par mai bas itna janta hu ki

"I LOVE YOU BASKET"

And of course it was armaan...it's impossible for armaan to forget valentines day, so ridhima who was shocked burst out on armaan

R-DR.armaan mallik...tum apne aap ko samajhte kya ho. Tum jaante ho tumne meri jaan nikaal di thi, i'll kill you

A(shocked to see her reaction)-arrey yaar basket ek to mai itna romantic mood set karne ki koshish kar  raha hu or tum ho ki mujhe daante jaa rahi ho...that's not fare

Ridhima the looks around and realizes that armaan tried very hard to impress her and she thought that it was too harsh

R-ohhh...armaan i am so sorry...sorry (she wipes off her tears) haan ab continue!!!!

A(with a big childish smile)-continue karu?

R-ha

A-ha to kaha tha mai(thinks for a while) ha to basket jab maine tumhe pehli baar dekha tha issi jagah pe to pata nahi kyu meri dill zoro se dhakadne laga. Jab tum jaane lagi to mera dimaag to chahta tha ki tum jaldi jao par mera dill tab bhi chahta tha ki tum wahi raho mere paas...or jese jese din beet te gae or hum ladhia badti gai...wese hi mujhe tumse ladhne ki aadat ho gai...or phir jab tum kabhi kabhi sanjeevani nahi aati thi to mera dill mujhse 1000 sawaal puchta tha "basket kaha hai?" "wo theek to hai na?" par khair jo bhi ho!!!!!! Abhi main baat...

(he bends down on his knees)]

DR.basket gupta wo har ek lamha,wo har ek pal jab mai tumse door raha hoon...mere lie wo lamha,wo har ek pal kaatna bohot mushkil ho jata tha...par ab bas bohot ho gaya mai tumse ab or door nahi reh sakta mai chahta hoon ki ab mai jaha bhi hoon kuch bhi kar raha,kesi bhi haalat mai hu tum mere saath ho...jab mai subah uthu to mujhe sabse pehle tumhara chera dikhai de jab mai hospital jau to sirf tumhare saath...to in short mai apni poori zindagi tumhare saath bitaana chata hu to islie

(he pulls out a ring from hi pocket)

Kya aap...DR.ridhima gupta se DR.ridhima armaan malli hona pasand karengi...kya aap meri biwi mere hone wale baccho ki maa banegi?

"WILL YOU MARRY ME?"

Ridhima who who was totally stunned already had tears in her eyes could not move from her place,she just stood there still, unable to think or to even move just simply gave a small nod to say yes

R-yes(she whispered)...yes(a bit louder)...(more louder)yes DR.armaan mallik i will marry you...i will marry you armaan...i am ready be DR.ridhima armaan mallik

She puts both her hands on his shoulder and made him stand and when armaan stood he fitted the ring onto ridhima's finger...now  they both were crying and were very happy at the same time.

They hugged each other and armaan lifted her up in the air and started twirling on his spot and then slowly placed her on the ground

A-mera gift kaha hai basket?

Ridhima looks in her right hand in which she was holding the card which was totally crushed as she was nervous and that globe she saw was broken and only the girl and boy dancing in the middle were left they both looked at each other and started laughing

A-ab chale?

R-chalo and they proceed towards there car

RIDHIMA'S HOUSE

AR reach ridhima's house

Ridhima get off the car-kya hua armaan tum nahi chaloge?

A-aa raha gadhi to park kar aau

Ridhima goes inside

After sometime armaan also comes in expecting a warm welcome from nani or padma but saw no one was there...so he went to ridhima's room

Ridhima was there...and armaan also came

A-basket sab kaha gae?

R-vo armaan actually armaan mummy papa aur nani to lonavla gae hai kisi kaam se or lavanya ki night duty hai

A-hmmm!!!!!!!!!

R-acha armaan tum yai ruko mai kapde badal ke aai

After some time armaan is standing near the window looking outside when he hears the voice of the bathroom door close he turned to see just a beautiful ridhima standing there on a blue gown with a blue translucent robe over it,...and armaan is as usually mesmerised by her beauty and as soon as ridhima felt his intense gaze on her...she got a bit nervous as to why armaan was looking at her like this?

A(slowly coming towards her)-ummm...basket???

R-hmm???

A(still walking)-tumhe wo baat yaad hai jo maine tumse fire escape mai ki thi?

R(tries to think about it and the suddenly remembers by which her eyes pop out in shock)-ummm...armaan vo baat??

A-ha basket vo baat!!!!...to tumne kya socha uske baare mai?

*flashback*

Ridhima and armaan were sitting on the stairs of the fire escape talking to each other...just about normal lives and each other

A-basket...????????????

R-hmmm???

A-actually mai na kuch soch raha tha!!!!

R-kya?

A-wo actually basket chalo choro rehne do

R(curious to know what was it)-kya hua armaan bolo?

A-kuch nahi basket rehne do kuch nahi

R-no armaan ab tumhe baatana hi hoga kya baat hai (noe acting like small kids)armaan batao na kya baat hai? Armaan pleaseee pleaseee armaan pleaseee pleaseee

A-ok ok fine basket bata tu hu...vo actually vo basket mai soch raha tha...ummm mai soch raha tha...ki wo mai...

R-bolo na armaan kya bakri ki tarah mai mai laga rakha hai

A-darasal basket...dekho hume saath rehte hue 3 saal ho gaye hai

R-ha to?

A-basket mai ye soch raha tha ki...ki...hum dono...ummm...hum dono ne...ummm...aaj tak...kabhi...kabhi bhi...k...k...ki...kiss nahi kia

R-armaan ye tum kesi baatien kar rahe ho maine tumhe kitni baar kiss kia hai

A-nahi nahi basket...mai uss kiss ki baat nahi kar raha tha mai dusri kiss ki baat kar raha tha

R-doosri kiss...armaa...(before she could complete she realized what was armaan actually talking about)

She was shocked

R-ummm...armaan dekho mujhe...naa vo...ummm...duty pe...jaana hai...mai iske baare mai tumse baad mai baat karti hu

And she runs out...nervous and feeling a bit akward

*flashback over*

so here it is now...and guys i need your advice in something well in the next part i am thinking to show some intimate scenes b/w AR so if you have any problems do tell me i'll not erite such a scene!!!!!! i'll  write a cute romantic one!!!!!! if you want :) well then guys do tell me how was it by leaving you precious comments and to jit the like button

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 22 June 2012 at 8:19am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetanamikaaar123diyachillStupidcupid1234Diyanksg_armaan_dmgams021kunabz-nikki-shaaz_91Altairam-g19blessed4vidu87shonadesireprachi06dhruvikaluvsKSGfafi-RabiaKSGKaJen-ARKJ_4EVERanumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-Fansweetdesire

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

hey KB...I loved the part completely...it was out of the world trust me...and ohhhhh riddhima ki eyes POP OUT ho gai...hmm...!!!

POP OUT POP OUT....this part was stupendofantaboulousy,outstandingly,awesomistly,f**kingliciously,sucksiliciously,
chocosexoliciously and dill mill gayye thriliciously...!!!
LOVED THE PART...

Edited by ksgforever10 - 18 March 2011 at 12:42pm
KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Hiiiiiii
Awesome update
Loved it
AR soooooooo cute
Adorable
I don't mind intimate scene
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
let them kiss bechara poor armaan 3 saal se waiting for a kiss
pratik053 Groupbie
pratik053
pratik053

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
hey nice part
take care
update soon
fafi IF-Rockerz
fafi
fafi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey mehak its n awesome part....plzzz hw dare u to take permission fr writing intimate scene of AR??? u shd definitely write it dnt u knw ur besharam forum members???LOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

m-g19

Go to top