Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 22)

shonadesire IF-Dazzler
shonadesire
shonadesire

Posted: 05 March 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hey Mehek........
awesome part dearStarStar
loved it so much
i hate aman..... i hope he willnot create any probs for ridz.........
wowwwwww waiting for armaan suprises on VALENTINE DAY
thanks for pm
plz continue soon

Star

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10sweetdesire

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

hey K.BHug.......I must say the part was pretty goodClap...sooo much filled with love and evithing!!!HeartHeartHeartHeart

your FF is a great combo of LOVE,HeartROMANCEBlushing,JEALOUSYAngrywhich i love b/w any 1 couplesWink)joynessSmile,happinessLOL,sadnessCry,frienshipTongue,doctor doctorApprove....and everythingStar...it is an awesome feeling to read ur FFBig smile!!!hehe although i know what's aman gonna doWink....but still no worries armaan is always there to support her and save herCool.....nways....desperately waiting for the surprise and yaar kya yaarAngry...pata chalta hai ki armaan waz nt in a problemLOL....desperately waiting for his surpriseParty...n wen u said armaan called her in the BB court...the LAST SCENE of DMG flashed in my mind that how riddhima proposed armaan....OuchCryUnhappy

anyways....let me talk about the update nowLOL....(sorry woh kya hai na mai bohooot bak-bak karti humLOL)the part was veryy sweet Embarrassedand it kinda created a freshnes in my mindShocked!!!after studying soooo much Stern SmileI was realy very vert tired Sleepybut after reading i was feeling damn aplomb!!HeartBig smile

hmmm...so f9ally mrs.grover the PATAU Smilene riddhima ko pata hi liaWink!!!heheh n d way aman said ki w8 n watch reminded me of VICKYOuch...the flirty patient in DMGWink!!!and the way armaan beated him up not by hitting him but making his bloody ass scared by showing himd at injection.ROFL..yaar injection se toh mujhe bhi bohot dar lagta hai...MUMMYErmm!!!lekin jab doctor BlushingBlushingBlushingARMAAN MALLIK/APPLE BlushingBlushingBlushingho toh dar kis baat kaCool.....BlushingHeart*blush* *blush*HeartBlushing

hmmm....m damn excited for the valentines partyParty...danceDancing,red flowersHeart and the thing that I am desperate for (Winkincluding ksgWink) is armaan's surprise for riddhimaShocked...urgghhhhhhhh AngryAngryAngryitne cliffhanger par koi chodta hai kyaAngryAngryAngry....dumboOuch!!!lolzzzzLOL...u r a big boddhu D'ohI must say KBSmile...but u seriously know how to make the readers crave for moreBig smile....hmmTongue....I loved armaan's anger huAngry?!?!OMG he is soooooooooo possessiveEmbarrassed....(sigh)Ouchkya yaar kaash mere paas bhi ek itnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa POSSESSIVE bf hotaWink....hmmm meri phooti kismatPig.....ROFLROFL!!!Heart

DESPERATELY WAITING FOR THE MEXT UPDSmileTongueWinkBig smile!!!and ha yaar plzzzzz science ke MCQ ka syllabus thank se pad ke aiyo cz I'm blank in itGeek!!!lolROFL....jaha mujhe tere FF ki tareef karni chahiyeClap waha I am saying ki PAD ke aio!ROFL!!lolzzzzLOL....ROFLall the best for the exam and same to meROFL...!!ROFLLOL...please update jaldi otherwise lavanya tera GHUS GHUS ke katta kar degi LOLLOLLOLnd mai toh na tujhe f**kINGLLICIOUSLY WALLA MAROONGI.WinkROFL..!!ROFLLOL!!!and finally the part was HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartf**kingliciously,sucksilicously,chocosexolixiosuly and dill mill gayye thriliciously awesome...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart!!!muahzzzzzzz and please do upd   soon..Wink!!!mauhhhzzz KAMEENE BABE!!!!HeartSmile

P.S-sorry I have a habbit of writing a bit longer and phaltu comments...lol...!!!Big smile

luvHeart
samica(karan's angel & miss.ksgian)Heart

Edited by ksgforever10 - 06 March 2011 at 3:47am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetdesire

ksg_armaan_dmg Senior Member
ksg_armaan_dmg
ksg_armaan_dmg

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
nice part continue soon plz
jiyaa_m IF-Sizzlerz
jiyaa_m
jiyaa_m

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 8:26am | IP Logged
nice part 

anumeha_rajat IF-Sizzlerz
anumeha_rajat
anumeha_rajat

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

that was really amazing part dear......

well im scared its nt armaan....bt aman...............

update soon.......

thnx for the pm.....................

sweetdesire IF-Stunnerz
sweetdesire
sweetdesire

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Plzzzzzzzzzz update soon................Smile

ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Awesome part!!!! Valentines day...Riddhima is sure 4 a surprise frm Armaan!!! cont  very soon n thanks 4 the pm!!!Smile
ammyluvridzi Senior Member
ammyluvridzi
ammyluvridzi

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Lovely part hope dat aman doesn't spoil dere valentine's day

Go to top