Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Dill ki ye dhadhkan-Epilogue:page117.4/9(complete) (Page 15)

Mojo. IF-Dazzler
Mojo.
Mojo.

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged

hey thank you so much guys for liking my previous updates and i hope you liked the interns!!!!!! and guys really sorry for the late update so here it goes

recap:

A-ha basket tum puchti to ese jese mai sach mai tumhara rape karne ki koshish kar raha hoon

Ridhima gets up and tries to go when armaan holds her dupatta.

R-armaan...vo mera...ummm...vo...armaan mera dupatta

armaan wasn't replying so ridhima turned around and saw that his hand was on his head and her dupatta was stuck in his shirt button!!!!

part17

outside ramusk's office

A(trying to tease ridhima)-kya hua basket jao dekh ke aao andar kya ho raha hai?

R-armaan...actually vo mera dupatta

A(cutting her)-kya hua tumhare dupatte ko?

R-vo...tumhari...shirt ke button...mai vo

A(looks down)-ohhh to tumhare dupatta meri shirt ke button mai atak gaya hai? pehla bola hota na basket!!!!

he pretends that he is trying very hard to get rid of it but he can't

A-sorry basket nahi nikal raha tum hi nikal lo na!!!!

she goes near him-armaan tum bhi na!!!!

from a distance she tries to take it out when suddenly armaan grabs her in a way that she is over him and then their cuteee eye contact and then armaan goes close to her to kiss her. He kissed her head,then her nose,then her cheek,then he slowly proceeds to her neck and ridhima closes her eyes feeling shy,he plants a kiss over there and when he's about to kiss her on her lips ther were interrupted by muski's hard knock...and she suddenly gets up untangling her dupatta and sitting beside armaan in order to hide!!!

during all this romance they never realized that lavanya was seeing all that and her heart broke into 1000000000000000000000 pecies

inside the office

M- haye babaji aapne mujhe kyu iss kutte ke saath phasa dia????? yahi mila tha!!!

R-abey mai kutta to tu jungli billi

M-urghhh...dekha babaji kese baat karta hai mujhse isi ki wajah se hamara break up hua hai

suddenly muski realized her mistake an bit her tongue as to what she just said and rahul also felt embarrassed

R-ummm...vooo...

M- vo mai...

R- ha to jaise tu badi sati sawitri hai(stammering)

Muski gets really angry now so she turns to hit him but as she gets close she slips and the both fell on the sofa kept behind them!!!!! the yu know eye lock session

rahul couldn't control himself so he slowly started to tighten his grip around her waist...muski also lost her control over it so she started caressing his hair,rahul brings his right hand and removes the hair coming on her face muski closes her eyes as she was lost in his soft touch,their face started coming closer to each other. Their head meet and slowly muski's nose touch rahul's and they were going to kisss

in the fire escape

lavanya came running,sobbing badly

L(to herself)-kya ho gaya tha mujhe kyu mai armaan ko pasand karne lagi thi vo mujhse bada hai...mai kya soch rahi thi...kitniii pagal hu mai,sab kuch bina soche samjhe kar dia!! kya hua tha mujhe??? bas lavanya bas AR ek dusre bohot pyaar karte hai to mujhe armaan ko bhool jaana chahiye

ankit sees this and enters the fire escape to see if everything is okay or not 

as soon as he entered lavanya turned around to see who it was and was really happy to see ankit and she runs toward him and hugged him tightly,on the other hand ankit was highly confused and his heart started beating very fastly.

he was thinking what to do? whether he should hug her back or let it be the way it is? or just push her away but as he kinda liked her her slowly approached his hand and hugged her and they both were so lost in wach others embrace that they forgot that they ever hated each other. Lavanya comes back to her senses and parts from the hug and ankit also realizes what happened right now

A-ummm...vo...mai...voo...kya hua tum...mera matlab...ummm tum ro kyu rahi ho?
L(still sobbing a bit)-kuch nahi vo bas aise hi!!!!...ummm tum yaha kya kar rahe ho?
A-nahi vo actually DR.keerti hame bula rahi thi to islie mai tumhe bulane aaya tha
L-ha tum chalo mai abhi aati hu
A-hm
 and ankit leaves

A(thinking)-ye kya tha? kyu jab usne mujhe gale lagaya to kyu mera dill itni tezz tezz dhadhkne laga?kyu mujhse uske aasu dekhe nahi jaa rahe the? kyu mera mann keh raha tha ki usse hamesha apni bahon mai rehne du? kyu?

outside ramusk's office

AR were seeing from the window of the office what all was happening inside the office

A-hey bhagwan ye rahul muskaan kaisi harkate kar rahe hai inhe sharam nahi aati?
R-armaaannn!!!!!! tum bhi na tumhe to khush hona chahiye ki mera plan work kar raha hai!!!
A-hmmm...ye baat to hai!!!,,,,,,ummm ek minute kya kaha tumne? tumhara plan?
R-ha!!!
A-basket tumhe shayad koi galati ho rahi hai ye plan mera tha na ki tumhara
R-nahi armaan ye plan mera tha
A-basket maine kaha na ye plan mera tha
R(facing armaan)-armaan ye mera plan tha
A-mera
R-mera
A-MERA MERA MERA MERA
R-nahi mera plan tha

armaaan pulls her close from her waist ridhima looking into his blue eyes
A-dekho ridhima ye plan mera tha samjhi
R(talking more politely as she was feeling shy in his arms and just wanted to get out of them)-nahi armaan tumhe koi galat fami ho rahi hai ye mera plan tha
A-basket mai tumhe pehle bhi 1000 bari keh chuka hu ye mera idea tha or agar tumhe abhi bhi lagta hai ki ye tumhara plan tha to iska anjaam acha nahi hoga
R-matlab?
A-matlab ye ki tumne agar admit nahi kiya ki ye mera idea tha tooo

he goes close to her in order to kiss her and she gets scared, she moves back 

R-acha i am sorry armaan ye tumhara idea tha ab khush?
A-better
and he leaves- and by the way miss basket gupta huma late ho gae hai hamra break over ab hame duties pe chalna chahiye
and they leave

in the locker room

samica was busy texting when nishant come there and was sooo lost in admiring her...he just wanted to keep admiring her but as soon as he gets to his sense he realizes that coffee is spilled on his t-shirt and he had to change it he goes into to the try room and samica was so busy texting that she never realized when nishant came and went away.

She also had to change as she had to directly go to a friends place , so she looking at her cell phone only went into the locker room she just walked and walked never realizing nishant was there standing shirtless and he also lost in her thoughts never realized she was standing there they both saw each other when they when they crash into each other and nishant held her by her waist as she was about to fall

and then a long eye contact

final scene back to ramusk

they were still lost in each other when muski comes back to her senses and stands back up

she they both were embarrassed after what happened right now and in order to act like nothing happened muski goe and knocks the door 

M-koi hai??? please help us hum yaha phas gaye hai

the best part was AR also forgot about ramusk and as their duties were also over they left

R-koi faida nahi muskaan sab ghar ja chuke hai kyunki raat bohot ho gai hai to lagta hai hame puri raat yahi rehna padega
M-mai tere saath puri raat rahu? never
R(gets up angrily)-kya ho gaya hai tujhe muskaan? mai maanta hu ham dono ab saath nahi iska matlab ye nahi ki hum ek dusre se pyaar nahi karte
Muski looks down feeling a bit guilty

R-ab kya hua muskaan kuch bol na chup kyu hai?
Muskaan still silent
R comes near her grabs her by her shoulder and having tears in his -eyes- i love you muskaan and mai jaanta hu tu bhi mujhse utna pyaar karti hai
muskaan looks up into his eyes and tears start coming in her eyes
she escapes out of his hold turns around
M(not facing him)-aisa nahi hai rahul
R-to phir kesa hai muskaan(again holding her) bol na muskaan...or agar esa sach mai nahi hai to jo abhi hua hamre beech tune mujhe roka kyu nahi? ha? bol na muskaan bol? or agar tu mujhse sach mai pyaar nahi karti to meri aakhon mai dekh kar bol yahi baat
M-silent for some time still crying
R-khede muskaan kehde...sach to yeh hai ki tu mujhe pyaar karti
bol muskaan ab chup kyu hu hai bol...jawab de?
M(shouts)-HA I LOVE YOU...(sweetly now) i love you very much i love you nahi jee sakti mai tere bina

A big smile appears on his face and the  they hug!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

phewww finally done...sorry guys for such a big one!!! i am really sorry and also for less AR scenes too but i still hope you liked it

thank you!!!!

Edited by ArOrAMeHaK - 22 June 2012 at 8:15am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

lubslubsysweetanamikaluv_ar-nikki-kunabzaar123diyachillDiyanAltairameeru_s_armaanm-g19ksgforever10ARCaskettFanshaaz_91shonadesirevidu87prachi06dhruvikaluvsKSG-RabiaKSGKaJen-fafiARKJ_4EVERJyo_KsgEthereal-Pathjiyaa_manumeha_rajatKaSh-Maneet-FanIanoconic.sweetdesire

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Hiiiii
Awesome update
Loved it
All da couples r Soooooo sweet
Loved AR cute fight
Loved RM
So glad they r 2gether
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ksgforever10

ARCaskettFan Goldie
ARCaskettFan
ARCaskettFan

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
nice part

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyanrani143ksgforever10

ammyluvridzi Senior Member
ammyluvridzi
ammyluvridzi

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Luvd it

ksgforever10

..Maitree.. IF-Rockerz
..Maitree..
..Maitree..

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Awww...Mehak..That was SUCH a Cuuutee part! All so DMG-ish..Its so nice to read this FF...You bring back the flavour of DMG which we all are missing! RM and AR are just ROCKING! And also...the new interns are cutee!Please continue soon!
Love,
Maitree

ksgforever10

ksgforever10 Goldie
ksgforever10
ksgforever10

Posted: 05 February 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

heyooooooo kameene babe.....ROFL

Aur ha yaar itna bade update hi kiya karoShocked......(ksg style)pleessshhh update BIGBlushing.......lolzzzzzzLOLluv u yaar Tongueand ur update was awesomeStar......and the scene in which riddhima's dupatta got stuck in his shirt it reminded me if ORIGINAL AR SCENESBlushing.....and yes maine tere FF ke lie sahi naam socha hainD'oh...VERY DILL MILL GAYYE THRILICIOUS...!!!Embarrassed

I JUST LOVED IT AND FINALLYParty.............FINALLY MUSKAAN CONFESSEDParty AND i was missing ramusk soooo much but reading tera FFCry..it feels pretty goodShocked....arrey pretty good kyapretty bludy f**king awesome....!!!Dancing

AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO woohooo plan to successful hona hi thaClap......after all MR.APPLE ka plan tha......huhCool........and wow yaar nishant and samica are tooooooooooooooo cuteEmbarrassed.......awwWink...i was imagining ranvijay and anusha and it came out awesomeShocked.....arrey waa yaar even roadies can be filmyLOLhaha............ROFLROFL...........omg manROFL....this part was seriously very goodClap...........i loved itEmbarrassed....AND yaar please is baar jaldi update karioAngry......waise bhi now our exams are comingOuch...........whatever happened between rahul and muskaanwas very damn much waala romantic and sexyBlushing...i remember this kinda same scene happened when rahul returned to DMG and muskaan was wearing THE DEEPIKA PADUKONE DRESS OF OM SHANTI OMShocked.....she was looking very beautifulBig smile......sorry yaar jab bhi I comment mai weli baatein bhi likh deti hoon.....i am very sorryLOL..lolzzzzzzzEmbarrassed.........VERY INTELLIGETN MEHAK(lavanya style)LOL.......and ohhhhhh u were right.....SAMICA'S ALWAYS TEXTINGLOL.......lolzzzz.....and why so less of lavanya and ankitConfused....i want more of themBig smile.................

REALLY WAITING FOR YOUR NEXT UPDATEShocked....PATA HAI WHEN U WERE NOT UPDATING IT WAS SOOOOOOO INCOMPLETEOuch.....PLZZZZZZ IS BAAR DON'T TAKE LONG YAAR ND yessssss ek aur option hai yah phit tu itna accha FF likhna band kardeEmbarrassed......lolzzzzzBig smile...just kiddin' KAMEENE BABEWinkLOL......lolzzzzzzzzzSmile.......UR AWESOME AS WELL AS UR FFClap...LUVD ITEmbarrassed..KEEP WRITINGSmile...LUV UWink.AND YAH LUV UR FF 2,3,4,5 raise to infinity...........
 SmileTongueWinkBig smileEmbarrassed
HeartHeartHeartluvHeartHeartHeart
HeartHeartHeartsamica(karan's angel & miss.ksgain)HeartHeartHeart

FOR U......Embarrassed

Edited by ksgforever10 - 06 February 2011 at 12:20am
ARKJ_4EVER IF-Rockerz
ARKJ_4EVER
ARKJ_4EVER

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
awesome update!!!
love it..
AR r sooooooooooo cute n RM r great 2..
humm sounds like really in DMG...really great!!!

cont soonSmile
sweetanamika Newbie
sweetanamika
sweetanamika

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
hey mehak
mindblowing part dear
all couples are choooooo cuteDay Dreaming
i loved it

Go to top